Atal Pension Yojana
Government of India has announced Atal Pension Yojana for people in the unorganized sector. The scheme addresses the endurance risks amongst the personnel in unorganized sector and to encourage the workers to voluntarily save for their retirement. Eligible contenders may get complete significant details about APY Scheme such as Benefits, APY Eligibility and how to fill Online Form in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Highlights of Atal Pension Yojana:
- Under this scheme, a minimum monthly pension ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 5000 is guaranteed for participants.
- GOI is also offering 50% of the candidate’s contribution or Rs. 1000 per annum, taking into consideration the lower one. Government co-contribution is offered for individuals who are not included by Statutory Social Security Schemes and are not income tax payers.
- GOI will endow to every eligible subscriber, for 5 years who follow the scheme between the phase 1st June, 2015 to 31st December, 2015.
- Candidates having bank account may join APY.
Eligibility Criteria for APY Scheme:
- The Scheme is applicable to all Indian citizens having an age between 18-40 years.
- Aadhaar will be the main KYC. Aadhar and mobile number are suggested to be acquired from participants for the easiness of process of the scheme.
- Aadhar details may also be submitted afterwards if they are not obtainable while making registration.
Charges for default:
Banks are required to accumulate extra amount for belated payments, such amount will fluctuate from Rs 1 to Rs 10/- per month in the following manner:
- Re. 1 per month for payment upto Rs. 100 per month.
- Re. 2 per month for payment upto Rs. 101 to 500/- per month.
- Re 5 per month for contribution between Rs 501/- to 1000/- per month.
- Rs 10 per month for payment ahead of Rs 1001/- per month.
- The fixed sum of interest/penalty will continue as component of the pension corpus of the participant.
Discontinuation of payments of contribution sum shall escort to following:
- After duration of 6 months account will be frozen
- After a period of 12 months account will be deactivated
- After duration of 24 months account will be closed
Participant should make sure that the Bank account to be funded adequate for auto debit of payment amount.
On acquiring the age of 60 years: The depart from APY is allowed at the age with 100% annuitisation of pension affluence. On the way out, pension would be obtainable to the subscriber.
In case of death of a participant due to any reason: In this case, pension would be offered to the wife and on the death of both of them (subscriber and spouse), the pension amount would be returned to his nominee.
Exit prior to the age of 60 Years: Exit prior to the age of 60 years is not acceptable though it is allowed merely in exceptional circumstances that is in the occurrence of the death of recipient or terminal disease.
The scheme is entitled to provide fixed pension for the participants ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 having an age between the age of 18 years and 40 years.
The contribution levels would differ and would be short if a candidate joins near the beginning and enlarge if he joins late.
How to fill Atal Pension Yojana Form?
- Contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above can apply for this scheme through Official Website which is financialservices.gov.in.
- Select the appropriate link to apply.
- Fill the Online Form with required information.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per specifications required.
- Press “Submit” button after completing all details in a form.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Note: For more details, you can visit the Official Link.