ATIT Application Form
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is inviting ATIT Application Form. Candidates, who are seeking admission in to the B.Tech Program, may appear for Admission Test for Icfai Tech (ATIT) from May 04th to 18th, 2016. Exam will be conducted through two modes, one is online test and other is offline test and exam Dates of both test is different.
Application forms should be submitted through proper channel till April 20, 2016. Candidates who want to apply for ATIT Admission Test may get complete details about ATIT Application Form 2016 Notice through this page. This page is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com to provide you complete information. Interested candidates must have a look…
- Candidates who want to apply should possess 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. Final year students of Class XII or its equivalent awaiting examination results may also apply.
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program. Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ATIT 2016 / JEE (Main) 2016 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2016).
Participants are required to pay Rs. 700/- through demand draft/Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway or by DD drawn in favor of “IFHE – A/c ATIT (2016 ) Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad.
- Selection of talented candidates will be based on the marks secured by the student in the ATIT 2016, subject to the student satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission.
- Admission Procedure for candidates applying based on JEE (Main) 2016 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2016).
- Test will be organized through two modes, Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper Based Test (PBT).
Procedure to fill ATIT Application Form:
Candidates may fill their application through two mode that are online mode and offline mode. You may go though complete procedure from below given section.
- Participants who want to apply should go to official site that is www.icfaiuniversity.in.
- Now go to top menu bar and choose ‘Admission & Registration’ tab.
- Follow ‘how to apply’ section and choose ‘online’ link.
- Now fill your application form with complete details and pay your application fee.
- Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application.
- Applicants should take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Interested candidates should go to official site that is www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit and download format of application form.
- Application should be filled in proper format with complete details.
- Complete application should be forwarded along with the Demand Draft and pass port size photo etc as required.
- Application should reach at address given below till date of closing as late or incomplete application will be rejected.
Address for Correspondence:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR / Online Application||20th April 2016|
|Scheduling the ATIT 2016 by the candidates||09th March 2016 to 30th April 2016|
|ATIT Test Dates||Online Test|
4th May 2016 to 18th May 2016 (Online)Offline Test
1st May 2016 (10 am to 12 noon)
|Declaration of Results||30th May 2016|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||31st May 2016 onwards|
|Reporting and Registration||01st August 2016|
|Preparatory Classes||02nd August 2016|
|Commencement of classes||16th August 2016|
Note: You may check more details about ATIT Application Form 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|