ATMA Admit Card
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is going to be conducting on 28th July 2019, so candidates can download ATMA Admit Card by using their login credentials, as it has been released now at the official website. Candidates must bring required documents along with ATMA Hall Ticket while appearing at the examination time.
ATMA July Admit Card Details
|Exam Name||ATMA 2019|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian|
Management Schools (AIMS)
|ATMA Exam Date||28-07-2019 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)|
|ATMA Admit Card Status||Released on 25-07-2019|
after 2:00 pm
|ATMA July Result|
Candidates can get the venue of the test on ATMA Admit Card 2019. Participants can report to the allotted venue, 1 hour before the examination timing. Online Test instructions will be given in the hall ticket, so candidates can read it properly. For your convenience, download the hall ticket in advance, before 3 days of the examination.
ATMA Admit Card
How To Download ATMA Exam Admit Card 2019?
To check details mentioned on ATMA AIMS Exam Admit Card you need to go through the below mentioned guidelines:
- Visit Official Website of Association of Indian Management Schools that is www.atmaaims.com
- Hit on “Login For Candidates” link.
- Fill blank text boxes and enter correct details such as PID and password and submit it by pressing “Login” tab to download ATMA Admit Card 2019.
- Hall Ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Download AIMS July Exam Admit Card and take printout of it for examinations purpose.
Download Here: ATMA Admit Card- July 2019 Exam
Get Here: ATMA Official Website Link
Documents to be bring at examination time:
- Original Photo ID proof – Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter’s Card/Permanent Driving License
- 1 clear black and white photocopy of ID Proof
- 2 clear black and white copies of Admit card along with one original recent passport size photo affixed on each of them. (If Photo is not affixed on the admit card, then it would not be accepted)
- Black and white Photo Copy of ID proof.
- 1 Black and white copy of the Registration form
- Married candidates who have changed their name will be allowed to appear for the Test only if they produce the Original Gazette notification
Check Related Links
|ATMA 2019 July Notification||ATMA Syllabus|
|ATMA Recruitment||ATMA Result|
ATMA Exam Pattern
- Time Allotted: 3 hours (30 minutes each section)
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking
- Number of Sections: 6 sections
- Type of Questions: MCQ questions
ATMA Test Cities
Get Here: ATMA Mock Test Link (Official)
Ques1: From Where Would I Get The Details Regarding ATMA Exam Venue?
Ans: The address of the Test Venue is given on the Admit Card, which is in two pages.
Ques2: Which Documents Are Required With ATMA Hall Ticket?
Ans: Students MUST carry their ATMA Admit Card with two recent recognizable photographs, a copy of the registration form and photo identification (Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN card/Driving License).
Ques3: What Is The Timing to Arrive At ATMA Test Centers?
Ans: Students MUST arrive at the test center at least 60 minutes (1 hour) before the exam begins. The allotted computer cannot be swapped and the instructions for the examination are mentioned on the e-admit card.
Ques4: What Is The Timing Of The Examination?
Ans: The time would be same, i.e., 2 PM to 5 PM and reporting at the Venue will be 1 PM.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Instructions Related to ATMA 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates must reach one hour before the beginning of the test on the Exam Date along with the required documents and ATMA Admit Card 2019.
- The entry of the students can be restricted if any of the documents found missing so must bring your ATMA July 2019 Admit card or ATMA Hall Ticket with two of your new recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- Also carry the ATMA bulletin receipt issued to the contender upon making payment of registration fee or email copy, Xerox of your Registration Form and Photo Identification Document (In original) along with ATMA Admit card 2019.
Why ATMA MBA Entrance Exam is Organized?
Association of Indian Management Schools organizes Test to provide eligibility criteria for taking admission into Post Graduate Management courses. Each year, huge numbers of aspirants participate in this examination and selected for program of PGDM, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM etc.
Check This: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
The Entrance Exam has been accepted by Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Program.
Candidates can download their ATMA Admit card 2019 from the above given links. If you have any query or suggestion regarding hall ticket, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Tips To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|