ATMA Application Form
ATMA Application Form 2018 has been released now!! The Association of Indian Management Schools has announced the dates of ATMA AIMS AUGUST Online Registration on its official website.
Candidates can now fill ATMA Application Form 2018 on or before 30/07/2018 for the ATMA 2018 Examination which is schedule to be held on 05/08/2018. After filling ATMA Application Form candidates will be able to download ATMA Admit Cards from 03/08/2018.
This page includes:
What after completing ATMA August Application Form 2018?
To fill up ATMA AIMS Application form 2018 will ease candidates may also take help of the procedure given in below section. Further the direct link to fill up ATMA Application Form 2018–19 is also structured in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Preparing for ATMA Admission must check: ATMA Syllabus
ATMA Application Form
ATMA Important Dates:
|Date of Commencement of Registration||28/06/2018|
|Close of Payment gateway||30/07/2018|
|Date of Closure of Registration||30/07/2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||05/08/2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||03/08/2018|
|ATMA Exam Date||05/08/2018|
|ATMA Result declaration||09/08/2018|
Candidates willing to complete the ATMA Registration must have completed their Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrants appearing in final year are also eligible to fill up ATMA Application Form.
- Further Candidates, those complete CA can also apply for ATMA AIMS Entrance exam.
- Minimum age of candidates to fill up ATMA Online Form must not be less than 21 years
Get here>> ATMA Bulletin
ATMA Application Fees:
ATMA Online Application Form cannot be completed without paying the registration fees. Hence candidates willing to complete the ATMA Registration Form have to pay Rs.1100+18% GST=1298/- as application fees
According to the ATMA Notification 2018, Amount of fees to fill up ATMA Application Formcan only be paid by using Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
ATMA Test Centres:
The test centers are:
- Pune and
Check Out: MBA Entrance Exams
How to fill up ATMA Application Form 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Scroll down the homepage and go to applicant section as:
- Hit on ATMA Exam Registration link
- The ATMA Online Registration Form will appear in front of you as:
- Complete the whole ATMA Online Registration form and then hit on Hit here to Register for ATMA exam
- Once you hit the ATMA Online Registration form will be submitted move towards the next step that is ATMA Online Fees Payment
- Pay the amount of application fees and then you will get your ATMA Registration form Number
- Use the registration number and log on to the ATMA Online Application form
- Fill up the details in ATMA Application Formand complete the whole procedure
- After completing the ATMA Online Application form hit on Final Submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up ATMA Application Formand keep it safe for further usage.
Download Now>>ATMA 2018 Notification
Apply Here>>ATMA 2018 (August Exam)
Association of Indian Management Schools
Head Office: D No: 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor
Near Sri KalyanaVenkateshwara Temple
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082
Tel: 040 – 23417875/76
ATMA National Coordinator
Pune Office: Flat No. B–5
AshiyanaTriveni Co-op Housing Society
BhauPatil Road, Bopodi
Pune – 411 020
Websites: www.atmaaims.com, www.aims.org.in
To avail more details about ATMA Application Form 2018-19 candidates are advised to go through this Official Link. Further to keep this page safe for further usage candidates may book mark it by using CTRL+d tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ATMA Admit Card||ATMA Exam Date|
|ATMA Results||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get Free College Education|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||How to Start New Life In College?|
|ATMA Exam Pattern||ATMA Selection Procedure|