ATMA Application Form
Hurry Up….! Last Date for filling ATMA Application Form is 03/08/2017. AIMS Test for Management Admissions is basically a national level entrance examination, as after getting qualified in this exam, candidates will get admission to the postgraduate management programmes. Aspirants who want to be the part of AIMS ATMA August exam, they have to register themselves online before by visiting its official website or from the direct Registration link given below. Association of Indian Management Schools is going to conduct ATMA Online test on 06/08/2017 and candidates are informed that admit card will be available from 05/08/2017. For other related details regarding ATMA Application Form 2017 Notification, go through the below section.
This Page Includes:
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) analysis that measures the candidate’s comprehension skills, verbal reasoning capabilities, numerical reasoning capabilities etc by organizing ATMA which is basically held in the month of February, May, June, July & August in about 30 Cities in India. Through this test, candidates will get admission in the MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses. Candidates will get their ATMA August Result on 09/08/2017. For acquiring whole story in concern of ATMA Application Form 2018, Candidates need to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ATMA Application Form
ATMA Course Details:
- MCM etc
ATMA Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to appear in the ATMA Entrance Test, they must fulfill the given eligibility criteria for applying for ATMA 2017. Candidates must passed in bachelor degree & obtain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. To get admission in Post-graduate programs in Management, candidate’s age should be 21 years. Appearing candidates can also apply for ATMA Admissions.
ATMA Application Fee:
Applicants should need to pay requisite registration fee of Rs. 1100/- (for all categories) and there are four options available to the candidate for making payment:
- Through debit /credit card (Payment Gateway)
- Through net Banking or NEFT
- Bank Transfer
- By Cash through FCC/Distributor
Details Of Net Banking Transaction:
- Details for Net Banking transaction
- AIMS A/c No.: Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary – Association of Indian Management Schools
- DD to be made in favour of “Association of Indian Management Schools” payable at
- Hyderabad through notified Fee Collection / Distribution Centres
Submit Here: ATMA Application Fees PID
ATMA Admission Procedure:
For admission in PG programs in Management, candidates need to show their performance in Aims Test For Management Admissions exam followed by other process of admission. AIMS do not advise any particular preparatory course or training for ATMA. Candidates can also check the Sample Tests given on the website for better preparation.
Check Here: AIMS Participating Institutes 2017
ATMA Exam Pattern:
- The Test contains 180 Questions spread over six sections.
- Rexam is conducted in Paper-based Test may be attempted in serial order.
- There is no such requirement for On-line Test.
- Total time of the Test is 3 hours.
- A negative score will be given for a wrong or incorrect answer.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 point will be deducted
|Section||Subjects||Max Ques.||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
Get Detailed: ATMA Syllabus
Candidates need to start their preparation according to the below mentioned topics, candidates should practice model question papers, in order to increase their speed in the examination. The syllabus of ATMA comprises of the questions from following sections
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Quantitative Skills
Download Here: AIMS ATMA Sample Question Papers
Details Required In the ATMA Application:
- Valid Email Address or Mobile Number
- Qualification Details
- Work Experience Details
- Choice code of Institutes for reporting ATMA Score
- Test City Centre’s Choice
- Correct Address for Communication
How I Can Fill ATMA Admission Form??
Willful contenders who want to fill AIMS Test for Management Admissions examination form they must follow the below steps as framed for you:
- First and foremost step of candidates is to open official site of Association of Management Schools that is www.atmaaims.com.
- Then follow the ‘E-Bulletin 2017-18’ link as it is present on the home page.
- After this aspirants go through all the details as available in PDF format.
- Now satisfied and eligible contenders must submit the fees.
- Candidates have to pay the fee to get the Personal ID Code (PID) for further process
- After that, hit to the apply online link given to fill AIMS Test for Management Admissions Form.
- After this fill PG admission form with all the mandatory details in prescribed manner.
- Now after this aspirants must press on “Submit” button.
- Then follow the procedure for payment of application fee and complete it.
- Lastly candidates can take a print out of application slip generated after competing it in all respect.
Hit Here: ATMA Login
Fill Here: AIMS ATMA Registration Form 2017
ATMA 2017 Exam Dates:
Candidates may check the ATMA 2017 dates from the below section:
|Close of Payment Gateway||3/08/2017 (11:00 AM)|
|Registration Closed||3/08/2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||3/08/2017|
|Admit Card Issued||5/08/2017|
|Date of Exam||6/08/2017 (1400 hrs to 1700 hr)|
Read Here: ATMA Notification 2017
ATMA Admit Card:
From 5/08/2017 onwards, candidates will able to get the AIMS ATMA Admit Card for ATMA August Exam from the official website of AIMS by providing login credentials. Candidates need to affix the their photograph on the downloaded admit card and bring with one identity proof at the time examination hall.
After appearing the AIMS ATMA Entrance test, candidates can check their performance through the official website of AIMS from on 9/08/2017.Candidates have to enter your login credentials like your user name and password for getting the result. Hard copy of the test result has not been sent to the candidates.
You may directly get the ATMA Application Form 2017–2018 for all programs can access this Official Link and applicants can bookmark this page of recruitmentresult.com by using short cut key ctrl +D for getting latest info about ATMA Registration Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ATMA Result||ATMA Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|