ATMA 2019 Application Form
Aspirants who are going to appear in ATMA DEC 2018 Exam they can fill ATMA 2019 Application Form till 17-12-2018. Candidates will get the rest details like Exam Date, Brochure, ATMA AIMS DEC 2018 Registration, Sample Papers, and Pattern from here.
ATMA 2019 is going to be conducted on 23-12-2018 by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). It is a single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes.
ATMA Application Form 2019
|Exam name||ATMA 2019|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Last date to apply||17-12-2018|
It is a National level entrance exam which is conducted across many cities of the country. It is conducted multiple times in a period of one year. Through ATMA Scores, candidates will get admission to MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses which are accepted by 200 institutions.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of ATMA Application Form 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ATMA Application Form
ATMA Important Dates:
|Date of Commencement of Registration||Soon|
|Close of Payment gateway||15-12-2018|
|Date of Closure of Registration||17-12-2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||18-12-2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20-12-2018|
|ATMA Exam Date||23-12-2018|
|ATMA Result declaration|
Candidates willing to complete the ATMA Registration must have completed their Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrants appearing in final year are also eligible to fill up ATMA Application Form.
- Further Candidates, those complete CA can also apply for ATMA AIMS Entrance exam.
- Minimum age of candidates to fill up ATMA Online Form must not be less than 21 years
Get Here>> ATMA Bulletin
ATMA Application Fees:
ATMA Online Application Form cannot be completed without paying the registration fees. Hence candidates willing to complete the ATMA Registration Form have to pay Rs.1100+18% GST=1298/- as application fees
According to the ATMA Notification 2019, Amount of fees to fill up ATMA Application Formcan only be paid by using Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
ATMA Test Centres:
The test centers are:
- Pune and
Check Out: MBA Entrance Exams
Aspirants first will get shortlisted through their performance in the examination. After that those who declared qualified then will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final selection of candidates will made on the basis of their performances in interview, GD.
Below is the list of documents which is required at the time of ATMA 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Original shortlist letter
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of Xth and XIIth
- ATMA scorecard
- Original ATMA Admit card / hall ticket
- Four to Six passport size photographs color and black & white
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(OBC/ST/SC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
Know Here: Detailed: ATMA Selection Procedure
ATMA Exam 2019 Syllabus:
Here below you can see the Syllabus of ATMA 2019, you must check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
|Numerical Reasoning Percentage||Synthesizing Ability|
Preparing for ATMA Admission must check: ATMA Syllabus
ATMA Exam Pattern 2019:
The ATMA will be organized in online mode and the question paper will contains all question based on objective type. Paper will be separated into 6 sections of total 180 questions and total duration to complete the exam must be 3 hours.
This exam follows negative marking scheme that is one mark will be allotted for attempt right answer and 25 Mark will be deduct from right answer marks for giving wrong answer.
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills: Part 1||30||30 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills: Part 2||30||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills: Part 1||30||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills: Part 2||30||30 minutes|
|Verbal Skills: Part 1||30||30 minutes|
|Verbal Skills: Part 2||30||30 minutes|
Get Updated: ATMA Exam Pattern
How to fill up ATMA Application Form 2019?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Scroll down the homepage and go to applicant section as:
- Hit on ATMA Exam Registration link
- The ATMA Online Registration Form will appear in front of you as:
- Complete the whole ATMA Online Registration form and then hit on Hit here to Register for ATMA exam
- Once you hit the ATMA Online Registration form will be submitted move towards the next step that is ATMA Online Fees Payment
- Pay the amount of application fees and then you will get your ATMA Registration form Number
- Use the registration number and log on to the ATMA Online Application form
- Fill up the details in ATMA Application Formand complete the whole procedure
- After completing the ATMA Online Application form hit on Final Submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up ATMA Application Form and keep it safe for further usage.
Association of Indian Management Schools
Head Office: D No: 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor
Near Sri KalyanaVenkateshwara Temple
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082
Tel: 040 – 23417875/76
ATMA National Coordinator
Pune Office: Flat No. B–5
AshiyanaTriveni Co-op Housing Society
BhauPatil Road, Bopodi
Pune – 411 020
Websites: www.atmaaims.com, www.aims.org.in
ATMA 2019 Admit Card:
ATMA Admit Card will be released on 20-12-2018 for those aspirants who will successfully shortlisted for the written examination. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is going to conduct ATMA Exam on 23-12-2018.
Candidates can download their call letter via online process only. Don’t forget to bring ATMA Hall ticket with you at the time of examination as no participant will be permitted to get enter in exam hall without it.
You Can Also Check: ATMA Admit Card
ATMA Result 2019:
After successfully conducted the examination, institute will declare ATMA 2019 Result as on 28-12-2018. Candidates can check their result via online process by using their registration number and password.
Candidates who will get qualifying marks in examination will be called for further selection process of admission.
ATMA 2019 cut off:
|Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (IMS, Ghaziabad)||70|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)||60|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Sector-5, Rohini||60|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR)||50|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune (KIAMS)||50|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence (ICBM-SBE)||50|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||50|
SCMS Cochin School Of Business (SCMS Cochin)
To avail more details about ATMA Application Form 2019 candidates are advised to go through this Official Link. Further to keep this page safe for further usage candidates may book mark it by using CTRL+d tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|