ATMA Application Form
Association of Indian Management Schools invites ATMA Application Form 2016 from those candidates, who are seeking admission to PG programs in Management through entrance exam. AIMS has all set to conduct Aims Test For Management Admissions exam on 24th July 2016. Applicants, who are willing to get admission in Management programs through ATMA Exam, may apply by submitting ATMA Application Form 2016 against this notification before the last date that is 17th July 2016.
Association of Indian Management Schools offers various management programs namely, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM, etc. You may follow below provided steps to fill ATMA Online Application form. For more information about ATMA Application Form 2016, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ATMA Application Form
ATMA Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Aims Test For Management Admissions, should have graduation degree in related field from the repudiated university or institution.
Age criteria for candidates to get admission in Post-graduate programs in Management should not be more than 21 years on the date of admission
Applicants should need to pay Rs. 1100/- as a registration fee. There are four options available to the candidate for making payment:
- Through debit /credit card (Payment Gateway)
- Through net Banking
- Bank Transfer
- By Cash through FCC/Distributor
Contenders’ admission in PG programs in Management through their performance in Aims Test For Management Admissions exam followed by other process of admission.
Nature of the Test:
|Section||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||60||60 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||60||60 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||60||60 Min|
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Lucknow|
|Jaipur||Ranchi and Thane|
Process To Submit ATMA Application Form:
Contenders, who are seeking admission in Management programme through AIMS Test, are required to fill up the ATMA online application form before the last date and may follow below provided steps.
- Aspirants will have to visit Official Website of Organization that is www.atmaaims.com
- Then, go to “For Applicants” Section and hit “ATMA Exam Registration Link” which is mentioned on the home page.
- Now, participants require to fill registration form including all essential detail such as your Personal Details, qualification Details, Valid Email id, Contact Details etc.
- After that, upload your all the important Documents in support of Age, experience, qualification etc and pay the requisite Application fee.
- Now, you need to submit it successfully within given period of time.
- At last, take printout of filled form and keep it safe for future use.
|Close of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||16th July 2016|
|Date of Closure of Fee Payment (Gateway)||17th July 2016|
|Date of Closure of Registration|
|Last Date For Reprint Of Filled In Application Form||18th July 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20th July 2016|
|Online test||24th July 2016|
|Results||Around 01st August 2016|
Contenders may open this Official Link to know more about ATMA Application Form 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ATMA Syllabus||ATMA Admit Card|
|ATMA Result||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|