ATMA Application Form
Submission of ATMA Application Form for May Examination has started from 20-02-2019. Candidates, able to satisfy the requirement can go for ATMA AIMS Registration Online till the last date which is 12-05-2019 at 05.00 pm. For acquiring complete details related to the process of ATMA 2019-20 Application Form, you need to have a glance below.
ATMA 2019 Highlights
|Exam name||ATMA 2019|
|Conducting Body|| Association of Indian|
Management Schools (AIMS)
|Date of Commencement of Registration||20-02-2019|
|Close of Payment gateway||10-05-2019|
|Date of Closure of Registration||12-05-2019 at 05.00 pm|
|Last date for Reprint of|
filled-in Application Form
|Downloading of Admit Cards||16-05-2019|
|Online test|| 18-05-2019|
(between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
ATMA Application Form
ATMA Registration Fee
- The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1298/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Eight only) inclusive of GST @ 18% and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card only.
- The candidate should fill ONLY his/her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the Online Fee Payment form. (Important: You should write correct Email ID and Date of Birth).
- The Payment is accepted from the candidates as per the dates of Payment/Registration announced on the website.
REGISTRATION FEE, ONCE PAID, IS NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER TESTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
ATMA 2019 Related More Links
|ATMA Syllabus||Get Details|
|ATMA Admit Card||Get Details|
Way To Submit ATMA Application Form
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.atmaaims.com
- Follow “ATMA Exam Registration Link” available at the middle of the home page.
- Enter asked details for the registration and go for ATMA Login with the help of received Id/ Password.
- Now candidates have to fill ATMA Online Application form.
- Make the payment of requisite fee.
- After successfully paying the fee through debit/credit card, you will receive a PID (Personal Identification Number) to your email id from ATMA through auto generated mail.
- Upload the required documents and recheck ATMA AIMS Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of ATMA AIMS Application Form for future reference.
ATMA AIMS May Exam Application Form Links
|Search PID or Password|
|ATMA Exam Registration Link|
|Login For Candidates|
|Additional Score Reporting Form|
ATMA Online Fee Payment Procedure
STEP 1: Payment Of ATMA Fees
- The registration process for ATMA Exam starts with the Payment of Fees.
- The exam fee can be paid using Debit or Credit Card only.
- Facility for payment of fee in Cash / DD / Cheque / Internet Banking is not available.
Concession in Fees:
- 25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
- 50% Concession is applicable for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
STEP 2: Personal Identification No. (PID)
- Once the fee is paid, the candidate will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on his/her Mobile by SMS as well as Email.
- If the same is not received, the candidate can search for PID or Password.
- Please save this PID for future reference.
- The same PID shall be candidate’s Login ID for Re-Print of application form, Print of Admit Card as well as Result.
STEP 3: Filling ATMA Registration Form
- Once the payment of Fee is successful and the PID is received, the candidate can proceed to fill the registration form.
- Following information is required to be filled in the registration form.
- PID, Name, Postal Address, Email Id, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Preferred Test City Choice, Educational Qualifications, Exact Percentage of SSC, HSC, Degree Post graduation/Professional Degree if applicable, Post qualification experience, if any, and choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA Scores.
- Uploading Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature in prescribed format is necessary to complete the registration process.
- The registration process completes only after the Scanned image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature is uploaded.
- Every candidate shall be given a login password once the registration process is complete.
- This password shall be sent by SMS and Email.
STEP 4: Printing ATMA Admit Card
Once the registration is complete, candidate can proceed for Printing of Admit Card. However, Admit card can be printed 16th May 2019 Onwards.
Know Here Process: How To Fill Online Application Form
Documents required While Filling ATMA Application Form
Below is the list of documents which is required at the time of ATMA 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Original shortlist letter
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of Xth and XIIth
- ATMA scorecard
- Original ATMA Admit card / hall ticket
- Four to Six passport size photographs color and black & white
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(OBC/ST/SC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
ATMA Application Form Correspondence
Aims Test For
|Ms Rupinder Kaur|
|Pune Office|| Flat No. B–5, Ashiyana Triveni|
Co-op Housing Society Bhau Patil
Road, Bopodi Pune – 411 020
|DNo6-3-668/10/76,First Floor Near|
SriKalyana Venkateshwara Temple
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082
Check Out: List of Fake Universities
ATMA Application Form 2019
Aspirants who are going to appear in ATMA May 2019 Exam they can fill ATMA 2019 Application Form till 12th May 2019 at 05:00PM. Candidates will get the rest details like Exam Date, Brochure, ATMA AIMS May 2019 Registration, Sample Papers, and Pattern from here.
ATMA 2019 is going to be conducted on 18th May 2019 by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). It is a single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes.
To avail more details about ATMA Application Form 2019 candidates are advised to go through the above mentioned Official Link. Further to keep this page safe for further usage candidates may book mark it by using CTRL+d tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|