ATMA Application Form
Seeking Admission In MBA/PGDM/MCA Through ATMA Exam? Check ATMA Application Form Status, ATMA AIMS Feb Notification from Here & Apply by Filling Online Registration Form Before the last date… Students, who want to get admission in management courses in top B-Schools, are advised to apply for ATMA Entrance Exam. Eligible candidates may apply by apply by submitting ATMA AIMS Application Form before the end date. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about ATMA Application Form 2017.
Association of Indian Management Schools conducts Aims Test For Management Admissions / ATMA AIMS Exam three times in a year and offers various management programs namely, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM, etc. You may follow below provided steps to fill ATMA Online Application form. For more information about ATMA Registration Form, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ATMA Application Form
|Announcement Type||ATMA Application Form|
|Courses Offered||MBA/PGDM/MCA etc|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
ATMA Course Details:
- MCM etc
ATMA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who are going to apply for ATMA Entrance Test, should have graduation degree in related field from the repudiated university or institution with good academic record.
- Age criteria for candidates to get admission in Post-graduate programs in Management should not be more than 21 years on the date of admission.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
ATMA Application Fee:
Applicants should need to pay requisite registration fee and there are four options available to the candidate for making payment:
- Through debit /credit card (Payment Gateway)
- Through net Banking
- Bank Transfer
- By Cash through FCC/Distributor
ATMA Admission Procedure:
Contenders’ admission in PG programs in Management through their performance in Aims Test For Management Admissions exam followed by other process of admission.
ATMA Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subjects||Max Ques.||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
ATMA Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Essential Info About Test:
- Test contains 180 Questions spread over six sections and each section in Paper-based Test may be attempted in serial order.
- There is no such prerequisite for Online Test and Total time of the examination is 3 hours, questions cover Quantitative, Analytical Reasoning and Verbal skills.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Online Exam
ATMA Test Centers (Tentative):
|Jaipur||Ranchi and Thane|
Keep an Eye On:
Examination Centers may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of students in specific centre(s) or new centre(s) added to the above list.
Get Details: ATMA Syllabus
How To Submit ATMA Application Form?
Contenders, who are seeking admission in Management programme through AIMS Test, are required to fill up ATMA AIMS application form before the last date and may follow below provided steps.
- Students will have to visit Official Website of Association of Indian Management Schools that is www.atmaaims.com
- Then, go to “For Applicants” Section and hit “ATMA Exam Registration Link” which is mentioned on the home page.
- Now, participants require to fill registration form including all essential detail such as your Personal Details, qualification Details, Valid Email id, Contact Details etc.
- After that, upload your all the important Documents in support of Age, experience, qualification etc and pay the requisite Application fee.
- Now, you need to submit it successfully within given period of time.
- At last, take printout of filled form and keep it safe for future use.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
ATMA Important Dates:
|Date of Commencement of Registration||First Week Of January 2017|
|Start of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||Third Week Of January 2017|
|Close of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||Third Week Of February 2017|
|Date of Closure of Fee Payment (Gateway)|
|Date of Closure of Registration|
|Last Date For Reprint Of Filled In Application Form|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||Fourth Week Of February 2017|
|Online test Will Be Held On||First Week Of March 2017|
|Declaration Of Results||First Week Of April 2017|
Check These Related Links:
Contenders may open this Official Link to know more about ATMA Application Form 2017 and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Scholarship in India for Students|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|