Have you Check Big Changes made in ATMA Syllabus? If no, then check all new topics of ATMA AIMS Exam from here!!! Being a challenging entrance exam, aspiring candidates need to put in a lot of hard work and planning into preparations of Aims Test. Association of Indian Management Schools has released Syllabi online and Exam Pattern in the form of PDF form for those candidates who are going to participate in ATMA Entrance Exam. The detailed syllabus of ATMA Syllabus 2018 is provided on this page.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who are willing to qualify in this national level entrance examination with good ranking they can obtain the relevant ATMA Syllabus 2018 by go through this page. With the help of AIMS ATMA New Syllabi, it makes a clear vision about the subject matters from which the questions can be asked. So prepare well for examination through latest ATMA Entrance Exam Syllabus which is available to download from below segment. All the details related to the Aims Test for Management Admission Syllabus & Examination Pattern is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look…
Association of Indian Management Schools organizes Aims Test to provide admissions in top Management Colleges in India in PGDM / MBA / MCA / PGCA courses. Also, this entrance exam is considered as one among the top management entrance exam conducted in India, whose score is accepted 685 total institutes attached to AIMS. Basically, AIIMS Entrance exam is a Computer based exam which held four times in a year.
To crack this entrance exam candidates need three types of skills that is :
- Analytical Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Verbal Skills
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Examination
- The Questions on Analytical Skills will examine the logical thinking abilities of a candidate. No specialized knowledge of any particular field is required for answering the questions.
- In this section candidates required to analyze the conditions on which each Question is based and thereafter choose the right choice of answer which is most suitable response to the question.
- Each set of Questions or group of Questions is based on a passage or set of conditions.
Give Now: Logical Reasoning Online Test
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion Variations
- Time & work
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Set Theory
- Permutation & Combination
- Coordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equation
Check Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Multiple choice questions are asked in this section which contains:
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence correction
- Word meaning
- parallel relationships
- Sentence completions
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for English
ATMA Exam Pattern
- Candidates are informed that the question paper will contains six sections.
- Each section will be objective type questions.
- There will be ¼ negative marking in the ATMA Exam.
- The question paper will be designed for analyzing the ability of students.
|S.no||Area||Number of Questions||Allotted Time (minutes)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills|
ATMA Sample Papers: Press Here
Participated aspirants may get their ATMA Syllabus 2018 through Official Link. For more related details, stay connected with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ATMA Admit Card||ATMA Application Form|
|ATMA Results||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Maximize Your Score In Exam|