Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts ATMA Exam for the admission of numerous candidates in various post graduate courses such as MBA / PGDM/ PGDBA/ MCA/ MCM. The examination is conducted by the association in ATMA Accepting Colleges in various cities of India. ATMA 2018 Exam Date or exam schedule will soon be released on the official website of the organization as it is not yet planned but, the examination will tentatively commence form the 3rd week of February’2018. So for your convenience you are provided with the exam pattern or ATMA Scheme along with the syllabus so that you can prepare yourself for ATMA 2018 Exam.
Highlights of this page:
Every year the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts exam multiple times in a year and select many candidates according to their qualifying marks. Qualified students in the exams are then allotted the colleges according to their rank in the merit list. You can get the complete information in concern of ATMA 2018 Exam, admit card, results, syllabus, eligibility etc on the below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
For appearing in the exam held by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), the candidates have to fulfill the given below eligibility norms and it is compulsory for all the participants to fill the application form and pay the registration fee as mentioned on this page.
- Qualification- Aspirants must hold graduate degree from any well known and recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Age Restrictions- age of the candidates should not exceed 21years.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are persuing final year of graduation are applicable for the exam.
ATMA Registration Fee:
For getting registered the candidates have to pay Rs 1100/- as a registration fee to be payable through credit card/debit card/net banking and Bank Transfer facility. Application fee or registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable at any circumstance.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
ATMA Exam Syllabus
After ATMA Registration, candidates have to prepare themselves for the ATMA Test. For the better preparation of your exams, you need to have full details regarding the syllabus. Below given are some important topics for the ATMA exam. You may have glance over them:
- Analytic Reasoning Skills I/ II
- Quantitative Skills I/ II.
- Verbal Skills I/ II.
Brief description of the topics covered in ATMA exam 2018 is as follows:
Analytical Reasoning Skills I/ II:
Analytic Reasoning Skills is based on logical thinking and reasoning aptitude. This type of test will help to analyze the candidate’s thinking abilities and check the IQ level. There is no special knowledge required to solve these kinds of questions. For solving the questions you have to evaluate the situations and then go for the correct answer as analyzed by you. Reasoning questions can be solved by forming a rough figure or a diagram.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Reasoning
This topic of the ATMA Exam consists of mathematics based questions. For the same the candidates tricks to solve the questions should be very fast and furious. Here is the list of the topics for which the questions are bashed in the exam:
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion Variations
- Time & work, Time
- Speed & Distance
- Set Theory
- Permutation & Combination
- Probability, Progression
- Coordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equation
Check Out: Aptitude Questions & Answers
This section usually contains questions related to comprehension, sentence completion and vocabulary part.
Get Here: ATMA Syllabus
ATMA Exam Pattern
Here is the latest ATMA scheme for ATMA Exam 2018, you can refer to the below given criteria of the exam for the preparation of the competitive exam:
|Section||Topics Covered||No. of Questions From Concerned Topic||Marks for Each Questions||Duration|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills I||30||30||30 min. can be allotted for each section|
|II||Verbal Skills I||30||30|
|III||Quantitative Skills I||30||30|
|IV||Analytical Reasoning Skills II||30||30|
|V||Verbal Skills II||30||30|
|VI||Quantitative Skills II||30||30|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Features of ATMA Exam:
- It consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Each topic comprises of two parts that are part I & II.
- There are 30 questions in each section carrying 1 mark each.
- Duration of the exam is 180 minutes which means that 30 minutes will be allotted for each section.
- For every correct attempted answer 1 mark will be awarded and ¼ of the total marks will be deducted for the wrong attempted answer.
About ATMA Sample Papers:
ATMA full form is Association of Indian Management Schools. Candidates, if you want to enhance your career in Association of Indian Management Schools then solving sample papers is the best way to prepare for the AIMS Test for Management Admission. Once you have completed your preparation from the entire syllabus then solving sample paper is the best way to gain extra knowledge regarding the exam. Below given are some of the links of the sample papers which will help you to crack the examination.
In India top MBA colleges accepting ATMA score are as follows:
|Colleges under ATMA||Rank|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||12|
|Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune||29|
|Goa Institute of Management, Goa||13|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||17|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore||18|
|Alliance School of Business, Bangalore||21|
|Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore||23|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow||25|
|Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad||29|
|SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin||30|
|Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad||34|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore||36|
|ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||38|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||41|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||42|
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad||44|
|KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar||45|
|Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi||46|
|Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin||49|
Check Complete Details On: ATMA Application Form
ATMA Exam Dates 2018:
Association of Indian Management Schools conducts exam in the month of February, May and July. Here are some of the crucial dates which you must be aware about:
|Registration Starts||4th week of December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing date of ATMA bulletin||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing of registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of February 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of February 2018|
|Result announcement||4th week of February 2018|
ATMA Admit Card 2018:
- Aspirants can download their ATMA hall tickets by visiting the official website of the organization.
- The admit card will be available on the website before 3- 4 days of the commencement of the examination.
- After downloading the admit card, you have to take a print out of it and paste the recent passport size photograph and bring it at the time of examination.
Get Here – ATMA Admit Card
- After the successful completion of the exams, ATMA results will be declared in the 4th week of February 2018.
- The candidates will be ranked according to the marks obtained in the exam.
- Selected candidates according to their rank will be called for counseling.
Press Here To Get: ATMA Results
Best Preparation Strategy for ATMA 2018 Exam:
- For the better preparation of the exam, you should prepare a proper study plan.
- You can use previous year solved papers, sample papers to prepare well.
- Your study room should be peaceful and full of lights.
- Try to take short breaks in between your studies.
- Early morning study can be really very beneficial for you.
- Take healthy and proper diet during your exam days.
- Make time table or schedule so that each and every topic from each subject could be covered.
- Prepare for ATMA exam form the previous year question paper which you can get on the website.
- Study early in the morning, you might be able to remember the topics for a long time.
- You can also prepare for the competition by giving online mock tests.
- Follow the tendency of learn and write, could be beneficial for you to learn the topics in an easier manner.
Get Best Answer: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question 1: What is ATMA?
Answer 1: ATMA also known as AIMS Test for Management Admission is the national level Entrance test which offers admission in PG management courses.
Question 2: What are the eligibility criteria for ATMA 2018?
Answer 2: Applicants must hold graduate degree with 50% marks and should be minimum 21 years in age.
Question 3: Can I Change the test centre?
Answer 3: No one is allowed to change their test centre, only the person having any valid reason ca change.
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Question 4: Can I choose more than one test centre?
Answer 4: yes, you are allowed to choose more than one test centre, according to your preference.
Question 5: Is registration fee refundable?
Answer 5: No registration fee is refundable or transferable.
Question 6: What are the test centres?
Answer 6: Test centres are:
Read Also: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Question 7: How many options are there for single question?
Answer 7: For every question there will be four options available and you have to choose only one option.
Question 8: What is the marking Scheme?
Answer 8: For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong attempted answer.
Question 9: Is there any fee concession for SC/ ST category?
Answer 9: No fee concession is there for any category.
Question 10: What is the syllabus of ATMA?
Answer 10: Syllabus consists of:
- verbal reasoning
- numerical reasoning
- analyzing and
- synthesizing ability
Also Check: How to Get in the Mood to Study
About ATMA exam:
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will conduct exam in the 3rd week of February 2018. Candidates you can prepare yourself for the exam using the syllabus and exam pattern. Besides this you are also provided with the strategies which could be beneficial for you to prepare well for ATMA Exam. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should download the admit card 3 to 4 days before the exam begins. It will be easily available on the official website of the association.
After the successful completion of the exams, the results will be announced in the 4th week of February 2018 and colleges will be allotted to the students according to their rank in the merit list prepared. Finally, candidates will be able to get admission in various post graduate courses.
Candidates, you can write us in the below stated comment box if you have any related query regarding ATMA 2018 exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|