AUCET Online Application Form
AUCET Online Application Form can be submitted by students who want to get admission in Post Graduation courses like M.Sc, M.J.M.C, M.Com, M.H.R.M and M.A etc. Interested applicants may apply for AUCET Notification on or before the last date that is given below. Selection of students will be based on Andhra University Common Entrance Test. Students who want to apply in next session may also submit AUCET Online Application Form 2017 soon.
Candidates may read the complete information regarding AUCET 2017 Exam such as eligibility criteria for admission, courses details and applying process etc from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Visitors must have a glance to get familiarized with University.
AUCET Online Application Form
|Sr. No.||Programs Names|
|1||M.Sc (Master of Science)|
|2||M.A (Master of Arts)|
|3||M.Com (Master of Commerce)|
|8||M.Ed (Master of Education)|
Students, who are going to take admission in declared courses through Andhra University Common Entrance Test, must have Graduation degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A.Litt. and B.L.) with at least 50% of aggregate marks or appearing for the final semester in any of discipline from recognized university or institutions.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants should need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee and payment of fee will be deposited by SBI I-Collect / Andhra bank (Billdesk) / Payment Gateway (Credit / Debit Card).
Selection of students will be made as per their performance in Andhra University Common Entrance Test, which will be held in the month of May 2016 and counseling.
Check These Related Links:
Test Centers Details:
AUCET Admit Card:
Willing candidate may download hall ticket from official site of institution that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.audoa.in. No applicant will be admissible in examination hall without it.
Get Details: AUCET Hall Ticket
AUCET Rank Card:
On basis of marks or result of exam rank card will be prepared. Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only
AUCET Results:- Check Here
- Syllabi for the entrance test can be downloaded from official site.
- Applicants should reach in exam hall half-an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Applier should answer on the candidate specific OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- Here we’re providing you the guidelines to fill online application form, please have a look.
- Go to official website of reputed organization which is www.audoa.in for online registration.
- Then select suitable button from opened page and hit on “Registration” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- Now must fill the required details correctly in registration form and press the tab ‘register and proceed’.
- Now, Fill Online Application Form with exact information and upload documents if required.
- Pay application fee as said above and submit it by pressing the “submit” button.
- After getting registered don’t forget to take the print out for further references.
Important Dates to keep in Mind:
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications||April 2017|
|End Date To Submit Application With Kate Fee Of Rs. 1000/-||April 2017|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets From Website||April 2017|
|Commencement Of Entrance Tests||May 2017|
|Declaration Of Results||May 2017|
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more about AUCET 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|