AUCET stands for Andhra University Common Entrance Test which is going to be conduct by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Contenders, who are keen to take admission into various Arts, Science Engineering and Law courses through entrance exam, may submit the applications till the last date. Students, decided to apply for AUCET 2016 next year, are advised to stay with us. Candidates, who are eligible and have completed their graduation with good academic records, can apply by filling AUCET online application form against this notification on or before the last date should be reached.
|Announcement Type||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
Intact detailed information about this notifications are enlisted in the underneath module by the expertise of recruitmentresult.com, visitors must have a glance to get familiarized with the University.
- M.Sc (Master of Science)
- M.A (Master of Arts)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.Ed (Master of Education)
- M.Tech etc
Contenders who have completed their Graduation with at least 50% of aggregate marks or appearing for the final semester in any of the discipline are eligible to apply for Andhra University Common Entrance Test.
- Applying candidates should need to pay an appropriate application fee which is mention in official notification.
- A fee is to be paid through Challan in Andhra/ State Bank of India or through credit / debit card / net banking and Payment reference ID is: 99999999 (8 digits).
Classification of applicants for relevant courses will be made through their performance in Andhra University Common Entrance Test followed by other process of admission.
Apply Process for AUCET 2016 Online Application Form:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. www.audoa.in for online registration.
- Select the tab suitable link from homepage.
- Choose the link of ‘registration’ from the opened page.
- Must fill the required details correctly in registration form and press the tab ‘register and proceed’.
- Now fill the online application form with exact information and upload documents if required.
- Pay application fee as said above and submit it by pressing the “submit” button.
- After getting registered don’t forget to take the print out for further references.
Important Dates to keep in Mind:
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||First Week Of March 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications||First Week Of April 2016|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets From Website||First Week Of May 2016|
|Commencement Of Entrance Tests|
For more details about AUCET 2016, appliers should check this Official Link. Our experts are also trying to collect info about this notification. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On