AUCET Online Application Form
AUCET Online Application Form is available now!!! It can be submitted by students who want to get admission in Post Graduation courses like M.Sc, M.J.M.C, M.Com, M.H.R.M and M.A etc. Interested applicants may apply for AUCET Notification by submitting on AUCET Online Application Form 2017 or before the AUCET last date that is 15-04-2017 (without late fee). Management authority of Andhra University has finally decided to conduct Andhra University Common Entrance Test on 06-05-2017 to 08-05-2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Aspirants if due to any reason, you will be not submitted application form till the last date then you have to pay a late fee and send your application form on before 25-04-2017. Candidates may read the complete information regarding AUCET 2017 Exam such as eligibility criteria for admission, courses details and applying process etc from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Visitors must have a glance to get familiarized with University.
AUCET Online Application Form
|Sr. No.||Programs Names|
|1||M.Sc (Master of Science)|
|2||M.A (Master of Arts)|
|3||M.Com (Master of Commerce)|
|8||M.Ed (Master of Education)|
- Applying candidates must possess Degree of B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) Chemistry/ B.A./ B.Com Biochemistry/ B.Ed./ B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed./ B.E.I.Ed / D.Ed. with graduation / B.E. & B.Tech/ B.A. Social Work / Social Sciences or its equivalent
- Students, who are going to take admission in declared courses through Andhra University Common Entrance Test, must have Graduation degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A.Litt. and B.L.) with at least 50% of aggregate marks or appearing for the final semester in any of discipline from recognized university or institutions.
- Those candidates who possess Degree of graduation with PG Diploma in Yoga of Andhra University or any reputed Yoga institute in India recognized by A.U are also eligible to apply for stated positions.
- Candidates with B.A. Dance Kuchipudi / Bharatanatyam can apply for Dance test.
- To apply for 5 years Integrated M.Sc Geology candidates must Passed in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (MPC) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry (BiPC) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC/ST candidates minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Applying candidates has to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
1) Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan
2) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Those candidates who want to appear for than one test then they have to pay a separate registration fee for each test.
Selection of students will be made as per their performance in Andhra University Common Entrance Test, which will be held in the month of May 2017 and counseling.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit in entrance test.
- Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Rule of reservation.
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
Check These Related Links:
Test Centers Details:
AUCET Admit Card:
- Willing candidate may download hall ticket from official site of institution that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.audoa.in.
- No applicant will be admissible in examination hall without it.
- You may get your admit card from 29-04-2017 onwards till the exam date.
Get Details: AUCET Hall Ticket
AUCET Rank Card:
On basis of marks or result of exam rank card will be prepared. Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only
AUCET Results:- Check Here
AUCET Exam Pattern:
- Syllabi for the entrance test can be downloaded from official site.
- Applicants should reach in exam hall half-an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Applier should answer on the candidate specific OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
AUCET 2017 Notification: Get PDF
Points To Be Kept In Mind To Fill Online Application Form:
Candidates must be kept following information for completing the online submission:
- Choose the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
How to Apply?
- Here we’re providing you the guidelines to fill online application form, please have a look.
- Go to official website of reputed organization which is www.audoa.in for online registration.
- Then select suitable button from opened page and hit on “Registration” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- Now must fill the required details correctly in registration form and press the tab ‘register and proceed’.
- Now, Fill Online Application Form with exact information and upload documents if required.
- Pay application fee as said above and submit it by pressing the “submit” button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details
- After getting registered don’t forget to take the print out for further references.
- Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
Important Dates to keep in Mind:
|Announcement of Notification||Announced|
|Starting date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||Ongoing|
|Last date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||15-04-2017|
|Last date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||25-04-2017|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16-04-2017 to 27-04-2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||29-04-2017|
|AUCET Exam dates 2017||06-05-2017 to 08-05-2017|
|Announcement of Results||18-05-2017|
Candidates may open above official notice to know more about AUCET 2017.Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about AUCET Exam Notification by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|