AUCET Online Application Form
Andhra University Common Entrance Exam Notification is to be announced officially by the conducting authority of Andhra University. Interested and willing students must go through all the details regarding AUCET 2019 Online Application Form and fill it through audoa.in before the last date as per the schedule.
AUCET Counselling Dates – RELEASED
Students who have qualified Andhra University Common Entrance Test can now appear in AUCET Counselling Round Wise. AUCET Counselling will be starts from 29th May 2019. Check Complete schedule from below:
AUCET Rank Card – PUBLSIHED
There is a good news for students who have qualified AUCET Examination that AUCET Rank Card 2019 has been released on auvspdoa.in. Candidates can download AUCET Result Rank Card directly from this page.
AUCET Exam Result – DECLARED
Andhra University has announced Andhra University Common Entrance Test Result Online. Students who had appeared in AUCET Exam on 09th & 10th May can check AUCET Result 2019 through direct link given below:
- AUCET 2019 application release: March 22, 2019
- Closure of online application: April 21, 2019
- Closure of application with late fee: April 30, 2019
- AUCET 2019 Admit card: May 04, 2019
- AUCET Exam Date: May 09, 10th 2019
- Declaration of AUCET 2019 Result: May 16, 2019
- AUCET Counselling Date: May 29, 2019
AUCET Online Application Form
What are eligibility criteria for AUCET Admissions?
- Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a valid proof of the state’s residency
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent to as Andhra University with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in 2019.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
What educational qualifications are required?
|Biotechnology||B.Sc/ B.Sc (Vocational)|
in any two of related subjects
|Horticulture & LandscapeManagement|
|Environmental Sciences||B.Sc/B.Sc (Vocational) in|
Chemistry and any of two
life sciences subjects as
|Foods, Nutrition &Dietetics||B.Sc with any life sciences|
subject, B.Sc (Vocational)
in Food Science & Quality
Control and B.Sc with
Nutrition as one of the subject
|Botany||B.Sc Botany in any other|
two science subjects
|Human Genetics||B.Sc in any of the three|
following subjects like
Botany, Zoology, Chemistry,
Biochemistry, Genetics, Human
and Medical Lab Tech.
|Marine Biology andFisheries||B.Sc/B.Sc Vocational|
Zoology and any other
two science subjects
|Coastal Aquaculture &Marine Biotechnology|
|Physics||B.Sc with Physics, Mathematics|
and any other non-biological
|Meteorology||B.Sc with Physics and|
|Applied Economics||BA with Economics as one of the subjects|
|Ancient History &Archaeology||BA with History or BFA|
|History||BA with History or B.A.L.|
|Philosophy||Any Graduate degree|
recognized by AU
|MHRM/Journalism & Mass|
Communication & Media
Studies/MA offered in
|M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed of the university|
or B.P.Ed or B.P.E of
any other recognized
|Atmospheric Science||M.Sc in Meteorology orM.Sc in|
Physical Oceanography,M.Sc in
Physics & Mathematicsor Applied Mathematics
|Sculpture||B.F.A in Sculpture|
|Painting||B.F.A in Painting|
|Print Making||B.F.A in Print Making|
|Special Education||B.Ed Special Education with50% aggregate marks|
Check some Important Links Here-
- AUCET Syllabus
- AUCET Counselling
- AUCET Notification
- AUCET Previous Year Papers
- AUCET Hall Ticket
- AUCET Results
Steps to Fill AUCET 2019 Online Application Form:
- Go to official website that is www.audoa.in for online registration.
- Hit the “AUCET 2019” tab and select suitable link available at the appeared page.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the notification properly.
- Fill the required details correctly in registration form and press the tab ‘register and proceed’.
- Now, you need to Fill Online Application Form with correct information and upload documents if required.
- Pay application fee as prescribed and tap on “submit” tab.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details
- Do not forget to take print out for future reference.
Andhra University Official Website Link: Get Here
Andhra University FAQs
Q- What is the upper age Limit for reserved category to appy for AUCET?
Ans. The maximum eligible age to apply for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
Q- What is the minimum pass percentage for general category?
Ans- General Category candidates need to obtain 50% of aggregate marks to qualify the exam.
Check here: 7 Things You Must Know Before Admission
Q- Which documents I have to upload while filling online application?
Ans- Passport size photograph, Migration certificate, 10th standard mark sheet and 12th class passing mark sheet
Q- What is the AUCET Fee Structure for all categories?
- General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs.500/-
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
AUCET 2019 Details
Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is a state-level entrance exam which is all set to be conducted by Andhra University. Those candidates who are willing to appear in this examination this year are required to fill AUCET 2019 Online Application Form correctly in prescribed format. Official notification will soon be announced on the official web page of Andhra University.
Students will be able to check the details and they will also get the official link for online application form on this page. They are advised to go through all the information provided here and check whether you are eligible for AUCET 2019 or not.
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
For more details regarding AUCET 2019 Online Application Form visit its official website or stay tuned with our webportal on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||List of Scholarship in India|
|Get a Free College Education||College AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|