- Andhra University is going to conduct AUCET 2015 for the students who are keen to take admission into various Arts, Science Engineering and Law courses for the academic year 2015-2016. The interested students may apply by filling an AUCET online application form on or before the last date.
- Candidates who are eligible and have completed their graduation with good academic records may apply online and then appear in the AUCET 2015.
- Intact detailed information are enlisted in the underneath module by the group of recruitmentresult.com, visitors must have a glance to get familiarized with the University.
Students who have completed their Graduation with at least 50% of aggregate marks or appearing for the final semester in any of the discipline may apply for the admission.
- Appliers are required to pay Rs. 400/- as an application charges.
- For late payment Rs 1000/- need to be paid.
- A fee is to be paid through Challan in Andhra/ State Bank of India or through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
- Payment reference ID is: 99999999 (8 digits).
- Visit the official website i.e. www.audoa.in for online registration.
- Select the tab ‘AUCET 2015.
- Choose the link of ‘registration’ given at the list of left side.
- Fill the required details correctly and press the tab ‘register and proceed’.
- Now fill the online application form and upload documents if required.
- Pay application fee as said above.
- After getting registered don’t forget to take the print out for further references.
Important Dates to keep in Mind:
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 16th April 2015
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of 1000/-: 24th April 2015
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website: 02nd May 2015
- Commencement of Entrance Tests: 05th May 2015
Note: for more details about AUCET 2015 appliers should check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|