Andhra Pradesh conducts the AUCET Entrance Exam every year for admission to various Post Graduate courses. AUCET Syllabus is very important for the better preparation of the entrance examination.
The questions are asked from AUCET Exam Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, English, Physical Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engg Social Sciences etc. Candidates can download the online AUCET Exam Pattern and AUCET 2019 Syllabus PDF from this page.
AUCET Entrance Exam Dates 2019!!!
Andhra Pradesh AUCET Exam will be conducted in the Month of May 2019. AUCET entrance test is conducted through the offline mode i.e. it is a Paper-Pen Based Test. It is comprised of 100 objective type and multiple-choice questions.
To collect more information about AUCET Entrance Exam Syllabus, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below for Andhra Pradesh AUCET Syllabus!!!
|Unit||Topics covered in Syllabus of AUCET are as follows:|
|AUCET Syllabus for Life Science||Topics covered in AUCET Entrance Exam Syllabus are as follows:|
|Physical Sciences syllabus||Topics covered in AUCET Syllabus are as follows:|
1.Electricity, Magnetism and Electronics
3.Thermodynamics and Optics
4.Mechanics and Waves and Oscillations
|Mathematical Sciences syllabus||Topics covered in AUCET Syllabus are as follows:|
1.Linear algebra and vector calculus
2.Abstract Algebra & Real Analysis
3.Differential equations and solid geometry
|Chemical Sciences syllabus||Topics covered in AUCET Syllabus are as follows:|
4.Chemistry and Industry
5.Drugs, formulations, pesticides and green chemistry
|AUCET Geology syllabus||Topics covered in AUCET Syllabus are as follows: |
1.Palaeontology, Indian Geology and Economic Geology
2.Petrology and Structural Geology
3.Physical Geology, Crystallography and Mineralogy
|Humanities & Social Sciences syllabus||Topics covered in AUCET Syllabus are as follows:|
|English||Topics covered in AUCET Syllabus are as follows:|
1. Literary terms, Genres, Literary Movements and Trends, Critical concepts.2. Verb, verb patterns and structures, phrasal verbs concord, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, Question tags, Articles, synonyms and antonyms, one word substitutes, Note taking, confusables.3. Comprehension – unknown poem and passage, Letter writing, Idioms, and phrases.
Download Here: AUCET Syllabus PDF 2019
AUCET Entrance Exam Pattern
- A total number of questions will be 100 and candidates will get 90 minutes to solve those questions.
- Each correct answer carries one mark. All interested and eligible candidates are instructed to go through or read the important highlights associated with the AUCET 2019 exam pattern.
- Every question will contain four alternatives among which they need to mark the right answer.
- Candidates are required to mark the appropriate answer to questions in the OMR sheet only.
- They are not allowed to mark the answer on the test booklet.
- Download AUCET Arts Syllabus, AUCET Commerce Syllabus and others from this page.
Download From Here: AUCET Previous Year Papers
For more details about AUCET Syllabus 2019, you can check this Official Link and you may also subscribe our free email service to get direct updates about Andhra University Common Entrance Test Syllabus in your mailbox or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. Follow us on Facebook to get latest updates regarding AUCET Syllabus & AUCET Engg Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AUCET Counselling||AUCET Notification|
|AUCET Hall Ticket||AUCET Results|
|AUCET Online Application Form||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|