AUEET Application Form 2019
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 will be held in the month of May 2019. Interested applicants can fill AUEET Application Form 2019 before the last date that is in 3rd week of April 2019.
Applicants will get the details of AUEET Entrance Test Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Registration Process by scrolling down this page. AUEET Application Form 2019 will be submitted from 3rd week of Mar 2019.
This Page Includes:
Last date to apply for AUEET 2019 with late fee of Rs.1500 is:
If you did not submit AUEET Application Form 2019 due to any reason till the last date then you can pay late fee of Rs. 1500/- and then submit your AUEET Online Application Form 2019 till the end date that will be in 3rd week of Apr 2019
Candidates can check the whole details regarding AUEET Admission 2019, process to fill AUEET 2019 Application Form etc from the below structured information provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
AUEET Application Form
|Name of the conducting body||Andhra University|
|Name of the examination||Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test|
|Level of examination||University Level|
|Availability of AUEET application form||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Deadline to submit AUEET application form||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Uploading of complaints regarding AUEET online application form||3rd to 4th week of Apr 2019|
|AUEET 2019 exam date||May 2019|
|Downloading AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket||May 2019|
|Date of Publication of AUEET 2019 Results||To Be Announced|
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Computer Sc and Software Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech +M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Instrumentation Tech)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Aircraft Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Electro Mechanical/ Chemical / Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Computer Sc and Networking)
- B.Tech+ M.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
AUEET Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have passed 10+2 or the equivalent examination with the average of minimum 60% marks in subjects: Biology or Mathematics, Physics, chemistry.
- Candidates must have PCM or the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. And, those who studied in full time, regular, and formal stream in school are considered
- Contenders, who have appeared for the 10+2 examination in the same year, are also eligible to apply For AUEET 2019 Exam.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Application Fee to fill AUEET Application Form:
- Contenders need to pay Rs.1200/- as Application Registration and Processing Fee through SBI I-Collect / Andhra Bank (billdesk)/ Payment Gateway (credit/debit card) to fill AUEET Application Form.
- Reserved categories candidates (SC, ST & PH) are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
Know About – How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
|Total Fee Per Year||Fee for Eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC Per Year|
|6-Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree Programmes in Engineering||1,50,000.00||1,30,000.00|
|B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering||First Year 4000 UK Pounds Second Year 6350 UK Pounds Thrid Year 7000 UK Pounds|
|B.Tech. Electro Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering||2.0 Lakhs Per Year|
- Andhra University Admission in 6-Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) program will be based on their performance in Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2019 followed by AUEET Counselling Procedure.
- University will prepare AUEET Merit List based on marks obtained by candidates in the Engineering entrance examination.
- So, you must bring originals of all relevant documents and also the fee payment receipt at the time of counselling.
Check Out: Engineering Entrance Exams
AUEET Exam Pattern:
|Topic||Section||Total No. of Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||135|
Read Below Given Tips:
Keep An Eye On:
- Duration of Exam will be of 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The question paper contains questions of PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) topics.
- The 45 questions will ask from each section i.e. total 135 questions.
- Each right answer will rewarded by 1 mark
- No negative marks deducted if the answer is wrong.
AUEET Exam Centres:
Procedure to fill AUEET Application Form:
Candidates, who’re looking for the procedure to apply for the Engg Entrance Test, can go through below mentioned guidelines.
- Eligible students have to log on to the official site of the university that is aueet.audoa.in to apply for AUEET 2019
- After reaching at homepage, move the cursor to the “NOTIFICATIONS” section present in the mid of the homepage and press on “Hit here to apply for AUEET-2019 Entrance Test” link.
- Read the complete AUEET Notification carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- New user should hit on ‘Register’ link to create their account with the IITB external user registration portal to fill AUEET Application Form.
- Registered user may hit at ‘Login’ link which is mentioned below.
- Fill AUEET Online Application Form correctly including all the important details in prescribed format.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature along with AUEET Application Form (if required).
- Upload the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Make the payment through Credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Now press on “Submit” button and take a print out of the AUEET application form for future usage.
Hit Here- AUEET 2019 Notification
Requirements for Photograph and Signature:
|Photograph||JPEG||Less than or equal to 150 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||Less than or equal to 150 kb (2” x 1” on paper)|
Requirements to fill AUEET Application Form:
- Details of 10+2 or any other qualifying examination including hall ticket number
- Date of Birth (DoB) as per Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) records
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- Details of PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP etc. (if any)
- Parents’ annual income
- Study/ residence (from M.R.O) or other relevant certificate for proof of local status
AUEET Application Form 2019 Dates:
|AUEET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application fees||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online Applications||3rd to 4th week of Apr 2019|
AUEET Admit Card 2019:
- After successful submission of Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test Application form, candidates can download their AUEET Exam Hall Ticket by the help of this page.
- The AUEET Hall Ticket will be available in the month of May 2019.
- So, download AUEET Hall Ticket before the last minute rush on official web portal as it contains all the vital information such as name of the candidate, roll number, test centre details, and time and date of the exam etc.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
Contenders may go through this Official Link for getting additional information about AUEET Application Form 2019. And, don’t forget to bookmark our web portal, if you want to get latest updates about the same on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On