AUEET Application Form
AUEET Application Form is available now!!! Check the whole details regarding AUEET Notification by going through this page. Andhra University is going to conduct Engg Entrance Test for those students who want to take admission in the university. Candidates who want to enroll for 6-Year Integrated (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) Dual Degree Programmes, need to qualify Andhra University Engg Entrance Test 2017 Exam which is going to be held in the month of April and May.
This Page Includes:
Candidates can avail the opportunity by submitting their AUEET Application Form 2017 through online mode with the help of the below specified procedure on or before the closing date that is “15.04.2017” without late fees. So Candidates can check the whole details regarding Andhra University Admission such as eligibility criteria, admission process and how to apply etc. from the below structured information provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
AUEET Application Form
6-Year Integrated (B.Tech. + M.Tech.)
- Candidates who are going to apply should have passed 10+2 or the equivalent examination with the average of minimum 60% marks in subjects: Biology or Mathematics, Physics, chemistry from recognized board or institute.
- Candidates must have PCM or the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates who have appeared for the 10+2 examination in the same year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates studied in full time, regular, and formal stream in school are considered.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Contenders need to pay Rs.1200/- as Application Registration and Processing Fee through SBI I-Collect / Andhra Bank (billdesk)/ Payment Gateway (credit/debit card).
- Reserved categories candidates (SC, ST & PH) are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
|Total Fee Per Year||Fee for Eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC Per Year|
|6-Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree Programmes in Engineering||1,50,000.00||1,30,000.00|
|B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering||First Year 4000 UK Pounds Second Year 6350 UK Pounds Thrid Year 7000 UK Pounds|
|B.Tech. Electro Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering||2.0 Lakhs Per Year|
Admission of the contenders will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in Engg Entrance Test conducted by the Andhra University.
Check Out: Engineering Entrance Exams
AUEET Exam Pattern 2017:
- Duration of Exam will be of 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The question paper contains questions of PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) topics.
- The 45 questions will ask from each section i.e. total 135 questions.
- Each right answer will rewarded by 1 mark
- No negative marks deducted if the answer is wrong.
|Topic||Section||Total No. of Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||135|
Read Below Given Tips:
Procedure to fill AUEET Application Form 2017:
Are you looking for the procedure to apply for the Engg Entrance Test? If yes then check here!!!
- Candidates need to visit to the official site of the university that is “www.andhrauniversity.edu.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “NOTIFICATIONS & DOWNLOAD FORMS” section present in the mid of the homepage and open “AUCET -2017 Notification”.
- Then read the complete notification carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- New user should hit on ‘Register’ link to create their account with the IITB external user registration portal.
- Registered user may hit at ‘Login’ link which is mentioned below.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly including all the important details in prescribed format.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature along with application (if required).
- Upload the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Make the payment through Credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Now press on “Submit” button and take a print out of the application form for future usage.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostate copies of all the above certificates.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||08-03-2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||15-04-2017|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||25-04-2017|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||Update Soon|
|Downloading AUEET 2017 Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||Update Soon|
|Declaration of results||Update Soon|
Candidates can check the details about AUEET Application Form 2017 directly by visiting the above mentioned Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On