Baba Farid University Admission
Online registration for Baba Farid University Admission starts!!! Contenders those who are interested to take admission in Medical and Paramedical Science Course are required to apply against BFUHS Admission Notice. After wards, individuals need to deposit some amount in the form of application fee till the last date. Those applicants who will be able to clear counselling will get admission in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
To grab more details about Baba Farid University Admission 2020 Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses of Medical and Paramedical Sciences- 2020, students need to look at below section of this web page which is well prepared by the recruitmentresult.com. Have a look and apply against Baba Farid University Faridkot Admission.
Baba Farid University Admission
Baba Farid University Courses Offered
|Certificate Courses||Certificate Course in Dental Chair Side Assistant, Dental Hygiene & Oral Prophylaxis, Orthopaedics Techniques|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques, Neurosurgical Techniques, Blood Bank Techniques, Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology, Diploma Burns and Plastic Surgery techniques|
|PG Diploma Courses||PG Diploma in Substance Use Disorder Counselling & Rehabilitation, Health Promotion & Education, Respiratory Therapy, Dialysis|
|PG Degree Courses||M.Sc. Pharmacology, M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Microbiology), M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Biochemistry) M.Sc Histopathology, M.Sc. Clinical Research, M.Sc. Herbal Drug Technology, M.Sc Nuclear Medicine, M.Sc Histopathology, M. Sc. (Anatomy), M. Sc. (Physiology), and M. Sc. (Biochemistry)|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for Baba Farid University Admission:
|Certificate Courses||Passed 12th (Any Stream) with higher marks in English from any recognized Board.|
|Diploma Courses||Passed 12th (with Medical) from any recognized Board|
|Candidates having higher marks in the subject of Biology.|
|A person who attains the age of 17 years or more as on 31st of December of the year of admission.|
|PG Diploma Courses||Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work/ BSc. MLT) / B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc. (Operation Theatre Technician) or B.Sc. (Operation Theatre Technology) from a recognized institution approved by the respective Central Council or Any other examination recognized by the Board of Management of this University as an equivalent course .|
|A person who has passed MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BPT/Bsc. (N) from a recognized institution approved by the respective Central Council OR Master’s degree in arts or Science or Education from a recognized Indian University with at least two years experience in Community Work shall be eligible to join the Postgraduate (PG) Diploma Course in Health Promotion & Education.|
|PG Degree Courses||Passed regular MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. / B.Pharmacy degree with 50% or above marks from any College/Institution/University recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Passed regular B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology(Biochemistry) /B.Sc (MLT) degree with 50% or above marks from any recognized College/Institution affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Or any College/Institution situated in or outside the State of Punjab, running MBBS or MD/MS Courses, recognized by MCI, or other competent authority of Central Govt, for this purpose.|
BFUHS Application Fee
- For Certificate Course & Diploma Course: Rs. 500/-
- For P.G. Diploma Course: Rs. 1500/-
- For MSc Courses: Rs. 2000/-
The fee will only be accepted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, and Payable at Faridkot. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
Read Also: College is Registered OR AICTE
How to Apply for Baba Farid University Admission 2020:
Follow the steps which are famed below and complete the applying procedure against Baba Farid University Admission:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in for BFUHS Admission.
- Then hit “Admission” link which is provided at the menu bar of the home page and select “MSc Courses” from drop down list.
- Wait for few seconds and you will be on a new page.
- Download Baba Farid University Prospectus and read the details about Baba Farid University Para Medical Admission.
- Students need to fill BFUHS Application form with required documents.
- Attach all the necessary documents with filled application form and send it to below mentioned postal address before last date.
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College,
List of Documents Required
The following self attested photocopies of documents are to be submitted with the admission application form
- Passport size colour photograph, self signed by the candidate.
- Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth.
- 10+1 and 10+2 Detail Marks Card.
- Detail Marks card of Graduation or any other qualifying exam as the case may be
- Degree of Graduation or any other qualifying examination as the case may be
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Punjab Residence Certificate.
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category given in Prospectus.
- Undertaking by the candidate for Gap year in original, if any.
- Undertaking from parent/Guardian.
- Photocopy of Adhar Card of candidate, of candidate’s mother and of candidate’s father.
- Bank Demand Draft in Original.
General category counseling shall be held on the first day. The reserved category candidates selected shall have the right to be selected in the General category as per his / her merit. The reserve category candidates selected in the General category shall not be counted towards reserve category.
Check Also, List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
- The selected candidates at the time of counseling(s) will report to the Principal, University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, for admission, medical examination and fee deposition on the dates fixed by the counseling board.
- Selected physically handicapped candidate (if a seat reserved as per reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab) will also have to appear before the Medical Board for assessment whether he/she is fit to carry out the duties despite being handicapped.
- The decision of the Medical Board of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, will be final.
Baba Farid University Admission Date:
|Availability of Prospectus and Application Form (On the University Website)||20th September 2020|
|Last date of applying for Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate courses of Medical and Paramedical Sciences – 2020||09th October 2020|
|Date of counseling See On University Website After||20th October 2020|
For more updates on Baba Farid University Admission 2020, contenders can follow our web portal or can visit the Official Link. If you have any query regarding BFUHS Admission 2020 then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BFUHS Date Sheet||BFUHS Counselling|
|BFUHS Results||List of Fake Universities|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Top Colleges in India|
|Counselling Procedure||Scholarship in India|