Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has depicted an employment notification regarding BAMU Recruitment. The Applications are invited from the capable and career oriented job hunters to fill up various vacancies of Registrar posts. Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply for BAMU Recruitment 2015 through online mode. Job seekers who have desire to do job with Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University can apply by filling and sending application form on or before the last date.
|Name of Post||Registrar|
|Last Date of Receipt of Online Form||06th November 2015|
Further information concerning with BAMU Jobs 2015 in support of qualification, age limitation, salary package, mode of selection, process to apply, important date etc are well furnished in the below segment of this page which is organized as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who are eager to apply for BAMU Vacancy must possess the below tuned requirements:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of services in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or Other institutions of Higher Education OR
- 15 years of Administrative experience, of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Proficiency in Marathi and English languages.
- Proficiency in Computer as prescribed by State Government from time to time.
Age of job seekers should lies between 45 years to 60 years. Relaxation in age will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
Job hunters meeting the above criterion will be admissible for an attractive pay scale:
- For Teaching Profession: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000 + A.G.P. Rs. 10000/-
- For Non- Teaching Profession: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000 + G.P. Rs. 8900/-
Applicants should deposit the application cost of Rs. 1000/- towards processing charges. Application charges should be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad” or the candidate can remit the said amount in the Accounts Section, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and enclose the original Receipt with the application form. The Demand Draft must be placed / tagged at the top of the application. Once application fee is paid, it will be neither refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Manner of Appointment:
Job seekers will have to go through Written Test (60 Marks), Power Point Presentation (20 Marks) and Performance in Oral Interview (20 Marks). Final Enrollment of applicants will totally depends on their performance in selection procedure.
The syllabus for the written test will be as follows:
- UGC Rules, Regulations and UGC Publications
- Maharashtra Universities Act-1994, Statutes, Ordinances, Rules & Regulations National & International Policies on Education
- Administrative Skills and overall administration
- Standard Code Rules-1984
- Maharashtra Civil Services Rules
Candidates will have to make Power Point Presentation during the course of interview on the following points, for which six minutes will be given.
- Justification of your suitability for the post Registrar: One Slide
- Vision for Development of Administration of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad: Two Slides.
- Previous Experience and skills adopted: One Slide.
- Expertise in Administration: One Slide.
- Expertise in ICT : One Slide
How to Apply for BAMU Recruitment:
- Willing aspirants may visit the Official Portal of an Organization which is www.bamu.ac.in to apply.
- Select “Recruitment” option from the left corner of home page.
- Hit “Statutory Posts” option from the list.
- Go to appropriate link of the concerned posts. Download the Advertisement and study it carefully.
- Select the option as “Apply Online”. Fill the details in an Online Application Form.
- Upload Photo and signature as per the specifications required.
- Submit it online and take a print out of Application Form.
- Super subscribe the Application Form as “Application for the Post of……..” and send it along with required copies of particulars.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad- 431 004, Maharashtra State,
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Last Date For Online Submission of Forms||6th November 2015|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Application Forms (Hard Copy)||10th November 2015|
Through Official Notification, applicants can get complete detailed information related to BAMU Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On