The latest job Advt is released as BVAMU Recruitment by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. There are vacancies for the posts of director/registrar 7 other posts. Eligible and interested aspirants can apply online for BAMU vacancies online. Candidates need to submit hard copy of forms before 05-03-2019 and 06-03-2019 as per the posts.
|BAMU Recruitment notification for director posts||Download here|
|BAMU registrar notification||Download here|
|BAMU official website||Check here|
|Apply online||Press here|
Overview of BAMU Recruitment
|Conducting Body||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
|Number of Vacancy||2|
|Online Registration of|
BAMU Recruitment 2019
Q1: BAMU Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Director and Registrar:02
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for BAMU Jobs 2019?
Candidates must be having Master Degree with 55 % marks and 15 yrs. experience from a recognized university or institute to get eligible for BAMU vacancy.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q3: What is the Application fee for BAMU Recruitment?
Candidates falling under reserved category need to pay Application fee of Rs.500/- and all other candidates are required to pay Rs 1000/- by Bank Draft in the favour of Registrar, DR. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, payable at Aurangabad.
Q4: How much salary will be given to the selected candidates?
The selected aspirants through Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University recruitment process will be offered salary scale of Rs.37, 400-67,000+GP 10000.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs by Organization
Q5: Explain the BAMU Selection Process?
The selection of candidates will be made On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
Q6: How to fill BAMU Online Application Form 2019?
- Candidates need to go to the Official Portal of an Organization which is www.BAMU.ac.in to apply for BAMU vacancies.
- Select “Recruitment” option from the left corner of home page.
- Hit “Teaching Posts” option from the list.
- Go to appropriate link mention for BAMU notification 2019.
- Download the BAMU Advertisement and read it carefully.
- Select the option as “Apply Online”.
- Candidates must fill the details in a BAMU Online Application Form.
- Upload Photo and signature as per the specifications required in the BAMU application form.
- Now download the print out of BAMU Application Form and send the hard copy of BAMU online form along with requisite self-attested copies of documents to below stated address.
Send Applications to:
BAMU, University Campus, Aurangabad-431004
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
Q7: What Is The Last Date To Submit BAMU Application Form?
- The last date for submission of from for director posts is 05-03-2019.
- The last date for submitting BAMU application form for registrar posts: 06-03-2019
BAMU Recruitment Notification 2019
The reputed organization is searching dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up director/ registrar Posts. Aspirants, who are willing to apply for BAMU Recruitment must submit the online application form for director and registrar posts before the last date which is 05-03-2019 and 06-03-2019 respectively.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Candidates can go through this complete page to grab complete details of BAMU Recruitment 2019. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Latest Recruitment Update
- SSB Recruitment 2019 LDCE Sub-Inspector (Min) 63 Vacancies @ssb.nic.in
- SSSC Recruitment 2019 www.sssc.gov.in Clerk Vacancies Notification: Check
- NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019 niti.gov.in Assistant Section Officer Posts
- NIO Goa Recruitment 2019 www.nio.org Scientist Posts – Application Form
- Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 Latest Openings – Apply
- GWSSB Recruitment 2019 Latest Additional Assistant Engineer Openings
- SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 Notification 10,000+ Vacancies Apply
- GSECL Recruitment 2019 Vidyut Sahayak & Other Vacancies Notification