BAMU Recruitment 2014
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), Aurangabad has announced a notification as BAMU Recruitment 2014 to recruit the talented job hunters .applicants may fill the BAMU application form for various vacant posts.
Those job hunters who are willing to apply for BAMU Vacancy 2014 they can fill the form through the online mode from the official website.
Aspirants must read the below given instructions which are mentioned by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Name of the posts
BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment 2014 details:
- The job seekers must have completed a Master degree or diploma, PhD with minimum 55% of marks from any authorized university, college, and institute.
- Aspirant should also have the minimum experience as per the post requirement.
Age Limitation: Applicants may know more information about age limit by access the below given official notification.
- Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Reserved category aspirants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Fee should be paid in the form of Demand draft in favour of “the registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad payable at Aurangabad”.
Selection Process: Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may fill the application form through the online mode from the official website which is: www.bamu.net
- Fill the entire details in the application form carefully after that take a print out of the application form and attach all the scanned testimonials / certificates, passport size photograph and send it in an envelope super scribed as “ Application for the post of—–subject—- category—-“ at the registrar office before 7th January 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date of online Application: 2nd January, 2014
- Last date send the hard copy of application form: 7th January, 2014
You may visit the Official Notification