BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment
Bangalore Milk Union Limited has released a vacancy notification titled as BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment to recruit eligible candidates to fill the 250 vacant post of Extension Officer/Technician. So those who want to enhance their career in BAMUL Jobs must apply for the above said post after verifying their eligibility. Interested candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of Bangalore Milk Union Limited before its closing date that is 10/08/2017. You can fetch more details regarding BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Highlights of this page:
The Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural and Ramanagara Districts Co operative milk producer’s societies union limited wants to hire eligible, captivated and result oriented candidates to capture the vacant post through written exam and personal interview. So if you are the one who want to be Extension Officer or Technician then you must check the below provided details regarding BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 on this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment
|Organization name||Bangalore Milk Union Limited|
|Number of vacancies||250|
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Technical Officer (DT)||15|
|Technical Officer (Engineering)||10|
|Junior System Operator/Clerk Cum Computer Operator||20|
Candidates who want to grab BAMUL Bangalore Jobs must possess BCOM/BSC/SSLC with ITI/BBA/BBM/MBA in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
The maximum and minimum age of the candidates applying for BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment shall be between 18-35 years of age.
Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the Guideline of Government of India.
|Post name||Remuneration (Rs.)|
|Technical Officer (DT)||22800-43200/-|
|Technical Officer (Engineering)|
|Junior System Operator/Clerk Cum Computer Operator|
Download PDF>> BAMUL Bangalore vacancy Notification
- Candidates who want to apply for BAMUL Bangalore Job Vacancy must have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Cat-I candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates who want to garb BAMUL Extension Officer/Technician Vacancy shall first have to fill online application form and get shortlisted through screening of application forms. After screening of application forms, candidate who get shortlisted have to appear for written exam conducted on scheduled date. Those who get shortlisted through written examination then will have to appear for personal interview conducted by the selection panel of Bangalore Milk Union Limited. Merit list will be prepared of the candidates who have successfully qualified both the rounds.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to fill BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment Application Form:
You should follow below provided steps to apply for BAMUL Careers:
- Firstly visit the official website of Bangalore Milk Union Limited that is www.bamulnandini.coop
- After that navigate the home page and hit Recruitment section in above menu bar
- Now hit Recruitment Notification-2017 link
- After that a new page will be opened on your digital screen, you just have to read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable for the above said post then tap apply online option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Now take purview of your application form and then tap submit option
- At last take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply online for BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment
Last date to submit application form: 10/08/2017
Candidates can grab all the details regarding BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment 2017–2018 from this Official Link. Candidate can also like our page on Face book and Google+ and bookmark our web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs In Bangalore||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|