BHU Admission 2014
- A notice of Application Form & Procedure Eligibility has been publicized by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for the admission to UG & PG courses for the session 2014.
- According to this notification Banaras Hindu University invites those candidates who want to take admission in Graduate / Post Graduate Programme.
- Eligible and interested candidates hurry up and take admission in BHU on or before 25th March 2014.
- The following concerned details are listed here by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Admission 2014 details:
Name of the university:
Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Type of announcement:
Admission to UG & PG courses
- Graduate: Those applicants are wishing to apply for the undergraduate courses they should have passed 10+2 class.
- Post Graduate: A Post Graduate degree in any discipline, under 10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU or AICTE. For SC and ST applicants, 45% marks is mandatory.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Combined Merit acquired by a Candidate in Academic Record.
- Unreserved category students must have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for the SC/ST category.
- In case of candidates fill the application for more than one course, the application fee / entrance fee payable by them for each application shall be charged:
- SC /ST should charge Rs. 100/- and for the Other it will be Rs. 200/-.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants, who want to take admission to BHU, will be required to fill online application form through the official website.
- The official website is www.bhu.ac.in
- Fill the form in prescribed format and upload the required documents / certificates / scanned photograph and submit it online within the given time period.
Important Dates to Remind:
Closing date for online submission of application form: 25th March 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Previous Year Paper||BHU Fee Structure|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Time Table|
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU Counselling|
To get more information must check the Official Notification.