BHU Admission 2015
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is going to announce the BHU Admission 2015 to it’s under graduate as well as post graduate courses through the common entrance exam (UET & PET) for the candidates who are willing to take admission in this university. Applicants may check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form before the closing date.
- Banaras Hindu University invites online applications from those candidates who want to take admission in UG and PG programmes.
- Eligible and interested candidates hurry up and take admission in BHU the forms will available in the month of Feb- March 2015.
- Further relevant details about BHU admission 2015 are well mentioned belo0w by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Graduate: Those applicants are wishing to apply for the undergraduate courses they should have passed 10+2 class.
- Post Graduate: A Post Graduate degree in any discipline, under 10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU or AICTE. For SC and ST applicants, 45% marks is mandatory.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Combined Merit acquired by a Candidate in Academic Record.
Application Fee (Approx):
- Unreserved category students must have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for the SC/ST category.
- In case of candidates fill the application for more than one course, the application fee / entrance fee payable by them for each application shall be charged:
- SC /ST should charge Rs. 100/- and for the Other it will be Rs. 200/-.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants, who want to take admission to BHU, will be required to fill online application form through the official website that is www.bhu.ac.in
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and upload the required documents / certificates / scanned photograph and submit it online within the given time period.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Time Table||BHU Fee Structure|
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU Counselling|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
Note: For more details must check the Official Link.