Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form
Well known university for women, Banasthali Vidyapeeth invites Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form for candidates who are seeking admission under this university. University has decided to conduct Aptitude Test for admissions of eligible candidates in various courses. Interested candidates may forward their prescribed Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form 2016 against this notification, till the last date of submission of application form. Contenders are advised to check the status of eligibility criteria before filling the application form for respective courses.
University offers the admission for both school educations as well as for higher education. So, candidates are required to go through the different criteria of admission as some students have to go through the aptitude test for admission and some need to follow the eligibility criteria as per their interest.
You can attain complete details regarding Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Status for various graduates and post graduate programmes which has been well furnished on this page below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…..
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form
Admission to Class XI is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination and admission to various other courses is based on below indicated eligibility.
|Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Master of Social Work||B.A.||2 yrs.|
|M.Phil.+ (Economics, History, Sociology, Political Sc., Hindi, Sanskrit & English (ELT))||55% in M.A||1½ yr.|
|B.Ed.||50% in Graduation (55% in case of Engineering or Technology) (45% for SC/ST candidates)||2 yrs.|
|M.Ed.||50% in B.Ed./ B.T./ L.T. (45% for SC/ST candidates)||2 yrs.|
|B.Sc.||55% in 10+2 with Sc.||3 yrs.|
|B. Pharm.||60% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Bio./ Maths||4 yrs|
|M.Sc.||60% in B.Sc.||2 yrs.|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology)||60% in Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||B.E./B.Tech.(Biotechnology), Biochemical Engineering, B.Pharmacy and related disciplines or M.Sc. (Life Sciences) and related disciplines||2 yrs.|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||55% in M.A./ M.Sc.||1½ yrs.|
|B. Design||50% in 10+2||4 yrs.|
|M.Design||4 Year B.Des./B.Tech. Programme or any graduate with 1 year work experience with 50% marks in qualifying examination||2 yrs.|
|M.A. (Music, Drawing & Painting)+||55% in B.A. (Textile / Drawing) B.Sc. (Home Sc. with CT) B.F.A./ B.E. Textile||2 yrs.|
|M.A. (Textile Designing)||55% in B.A. (Textile / Drawing) B.Sc. (Home Sc. with CT) B.F.A./ B.E. Textile||2 yrs.|
|M.Phil. Music (Vocal / Inst.) / Drawing+||50% in M.A. Music / Drawing||1½ yrs.|
|Engineering & Technology|
|B.Tech.||60% in 10+2 with Phy, Chemistry, Maths.||4 yrs.|
|M. Tech. (Comp. Sc./ IT)||B.E./ B.Tech.(C.S. & Engg.)/ M.Sc (C.S.)/ MCA/ M.Sc. Maths (TCS) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.||2 yrs.|
|B.Com.||10 +2||3 yrs.|
|BBA||10 +2||3 yrs.|
|MBA||50% in any Bachelor’s degree||2 yrs.|
|B.Sc. (Aviation Science)||10+2||3 yrs.|
|BCA||60% in 10+2||3 yrs.|
|M.Sc.||60% in B.Sc||2 yrs.|
|MCA||60% in Graduation||3 yrs.|
|M.Phil. (Mathematical Sc.)||55% in M.A./ M.Sc. Math.Sc.||1½ yr.|
|M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||55% in M.Sc.(Physics/ Chemistry)/ B.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering) from a recognized university.||2 yrs.|
|B.Sc.||50% in 10+2||3 yrs.|
|M.Sc.(Home Science) Human Development/ Food Sc.|
& Nutrition/Clothing & Textile)
|60% in B.Sc. Home Sc.||2 yrs.|
|B.A. L.L.B.(Integrated)||45% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||5 yrs.|
|B.Com. L.L.B.(Integrated)||45% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||5 yrs.|
|BBA L.L.B.(Integrated)||45% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||5 yrs.|
|B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||50% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||3 yrs.|
Check This Useful Section
|Banasthali Vidyapeeth Fees Structure||Banasthali Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam Result|
|Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admit Card|
Aspirants are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to “Secretary -Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan)”.
Things, Students Should Know Before Graduation:- Check Here
Selection of applying candidates will be done on the basis of merit-cum-aptitude test which will be held in the month of May/June 2017.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Yes. ¼ marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Check Here: Aptitude Questions and Answers
Banasthali Vidyapith Fee Structure for Higher Education:
- Applicants who are applying against MBA, MCA, M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Des, B.Tech, B.B.A., B.C.A., L.L.B.(Integrated), B.Design, B.Pharm courses have to pay Rs. 92000/- per annum and Regular fee for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants is US Dollar $ 3,600 p.a.
- Candidates interested for M. Sc., Master of Social Work, B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Com, B.Ed., M.Ed. Courses are required to pay a sum of Rs. 68000/- p.a. and US Dollar $ 2,700 p.a is to paid against these courses who are Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants.
- Students who want to get admission in B.A., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science) courses are required to pay Rs. 44,000/- p.a. and US Dollar $ 1,800 p.a is to paid against Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants.
Steps to Fill Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form 2017:
- Candidates seeking for admission in Banasthali University may fill the application form either through online or offline mode as per their interest.
- Candidates may get the prospectus and form in person upon payment of Rs. 800/- in cash for both higher and school education from respective addresses as given on official link as given below.
- Those who are willing to Fill Online Application Form are required to visit the university’s official website that is www.banasthali.org.
- Now, hit on ‘admissions’ tab available on left side of home page and then go through complete details regarding admission procedure.
- Press on “online admission form” button visible on the page and proceed further by filling the form in correct manner.
- Fill all the details in support application fee and other relevant essential details and submit the application within given time.
Other Important Instructions:
- A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
- Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
- Last date of submission of Admission Form: 30th April, 2017
- Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fee): 16th May, 2017
Dates of Aptitude Test:
Aptitude Test of Music will be based on practical Performance in which candidate should prepare one slow khyal and one fast khyal with the accompaniment of tabla and the basic theoretical knowledge of Music.
|Higher Education Course||Aptitude Test Date|
|B. Tech.(CS / EC / EI / EE / IT / BT / CE / MT ) / B.Pharm||03 June 2017|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||03 June 2017|
|M.B.A.||03 June 2017|
|B. Design||03 June 2017|
|B.Ed.||04 June 2017|
|M.A// P.G. Diploma in Textile Designing||June 2017|
|M. Tech. (CS /IT/VLSI)||03 June 2017|
|M. Phil.||June 2017|
|M.A. (English) / M.A. (Music) / M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||June 2017|
|Class||Aptitude test Date|
|Class VI||03 June 2017|
|Class IX||03 June 2017|
Note: Check Official Link, for acquiring more information regarding Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On