Bangalore University Admission
From 09-07-2018, Bangalore University Admission for PG Courses has been started. Those who are concerned to take admission in PG courses must fill the application form before the last date that is 20-07-2018.
If you will not be able to fill the online application form till 20-07-2018, then you may fill the Bangalore University Application form with late fee till 25-07-2018. On 28-07-2018 Omnibus Merit List will be published on the official website.
This Page includes!!
Bangalore University PG Admission:
To apply for Bangalore University PG Admission candidates should have done graduation in the concerned department with minimum qualifying marks. Candidate’s selection for PG Courses will be made on the basis of merit list.
For obtaining more information about Bangalore University Admission 2018–19, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bangalore University Admission
Course offered by Bangalore University:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University PG Admission 2018:
- The candidate seeking admission into PG Programme should have done graduation in the concerned department with minimum qualifying marks.
- Applying candidates for Bangalore University PG Admission 2018 must have attained minimum and maximum age as per the norms of the organization.
Check Here>> Bangalore University PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Bangalore University Admission Process:
As per the BU Admission notification, the university will prepare an Omnibus Merit List. On the basis of Omnibus Merit list, candidates will go through counseling process and get admission in Bangalore University PG Programme.
Check Here>> Bangalore University Admission Notification
Bangalore University Application Form Fee:
To apply for Bangalore University Online Admission 2018, candidates have to pay Processing Fee per application is Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for GM & others and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for SC/ST/Cat-I applicants. The payment of processing fees shall be paid through ONLINE/E-Payment only.
Must Check: Bangalore University Fees Structure
How To Apply For Bangalore University Admission 2018?
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Bangalore University that is bangaloreuniversity.ac.in to fill the Bangalore University Online Application Form
- On the home page, you have to select “Admissions” section given at the left side of the page
- After that, hit on “PG Admission Notification” link. Bangalore University Admission notification will appear on your screen and you are advised to go through it cautiously
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Link for On-Line Application & Fee Payment”
- Fill the application form with all the asked details. Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the required Documents, testimonials, and certificates along with the Bangalore University Application Form
- After that, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the Bangalore University Application Form
- At last, you have to submit the hard copy of the Bangalore University Online Admission Form along with all the required documents at the below mentioned address
Apply Now>>> Bangalore University Admission 2018
Chairpersons of the PG Departments at Jnanabharathi Campus,
Bangalore University: 560 056
Important dates for PG courses:
|Downloading of application form begins from||09-07-2018|
|Last date for the receipt of application form without penalty||20-07-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form with the penalty of Rs. 200/-||25-07-2018|
|Declaration of Omnibus Merit List||28-07-2018|
|Closing date for submission of letter of correction in Omnibus Merit List (if any)||30-07-2018|
|Release of final merit list||01-08-2018|
|Counselling date for Admission to PG programmes in Arts and Education||06-08-2018 to 09-08-2018|
|Counselling date for Admission to PG programmes in Commerce||04-08-2018 to 08-08-2018|
|Counselling date for Admission to PG courses in Science department||03-08-2018 to 07-08-2018|
|Beginning date of semester classes||10-08-2018|
To know more about Bangalore University Admission 2018-19, visit the official link. Stay tuned with this page for more updates regarding Bangalore University PG Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bangalore University Time Table||Bangalore University Hall Ticket|
|Bangalore University Results||Education Loans for Students|
|Bangalore University Syllabus||Ways To Get Money For Fees|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|