Bangalore University Admission 2019
Bangalore University offers various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses along with distance education programs (DDE) in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Architecture and Science. For Bangalore University Admission 2019, you need to submit Application Form prior Last Date well provided on below of page.
Bangalore University Admission Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore University|
|Category||Bangalore University UG/PG Admission|
|Initial date for ME/MBA/ MCA/ M.Arch admission||19-05-2019(Tentative)|
|ME/MBA/ MCA/ M.Arch admission|
|BA-LL.B Admission begins||07-05-2019(Tentative)|
|BA-LL.B Admission last date||3105-2019(Tentative)|
|End Date of UG/PG application form||July 2019|
Bangalore University Admission 2019
Q- What are the Bangalore University Courses?
- B.Sc-M.Sc (Biological Sciences)
- ME/MBA/ MCA/ M.Arch
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
Q- Is Bangalore University approved by UGC?
Q- What qualification should I have, to apply for Bangalore University Admission 2019?
|Course||Bangalore University Eligibility|
|ME||BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline|
with 50% marks (45% for SC/
ST/PH) from a recognized
|M.Arch||B.Arch with 50% marks (45%|
for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university
|MBA (Day Shift)||Graduation in any discipline with|
50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
|MBA (Evening Shift)||Graduation in any discipline with|
50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
in aggregate along with a minimum
of three years of experience in the relevant field
|MCA||Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer|
Science/ Computer Applications/ Computer Programming/ Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the main subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university.
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate level with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university|
|B.Sc/ BS (Four-Year)||10+2 in the cognate subject group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate|
|BCA/ BA/ BFA/ BVA|
|BSW/ B.Sc-M.Sc (Int.)|
|LL.B||Graduation in the cognate subject|
group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate
|BA-LL.B (Int.)||10+2 in the cognate subject group|
with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate
|B.Lib.Sc||Graduation in the cognate subject group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate|
|B.Com/ BMS-MMS (Int.)||10+2 in the cognate subject group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate|
|BBM/ BHM/ BBF (Banking & Finance)/ BIAS (Banking Insurance Actuarial Science)||—|
- Bangalore University Time Table
- Bangalore University Results
- Bangalore University Syllabus
- Bangalore University Hall Ticket
- Bangalore University Fees Structure
Q- What are admission criteria for getting admission in UG or PG Courses?
- UG courses: merit in previous qualifying exam, except BCA: counselling
- BE and B.Arch:KCET
- B.P.Ed: Physical Proficiency Test.
- LLM and M P Ed :entrance test
- ME & M.Arch programs: GATE qualified candidates
- MBA, MCA, ME and M.Arch: Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, MSW and M.Lib.Sc: merit in the previous qualifying score.
- Ph.D.entrance test followed by an interview
Q- How to Apply Online for Bangalore University Admission 2019?
- Log on to official web portal of the university i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Hit on Admissions” section given at the left side of the page.
- Select suitable link from new window to apply for Bangalore University UG Admission or PG.
- Read all details from Bangalore University Admission Notification 2019.
- Thereafter, login with user ID & password.
- After registration, you may download Bangalore University Online Application Form 2019.
- Enter all details in online form as need arises.
- Upload required documents along with form & submit your fee.
- Take a preview of form & submit your form.
- Access print copy of form for further usage.
Q- Is there any application Fee for Registration?
ME/ M.Arch/ MBA and MCA: Rs.650 (INR 500 for SC/ST/PH).
Other PG Registration Fee: Rs.200+45 (GST charges) (INR 100 for SC/ST/PH + 45 (GST charges)
B.Sc-M.Sc (Biological Sciences):Rs. 400 (INR 200 for SC/ST/PH).
BA-LL.B: Rs. 850 (INR 550 for SC/ST/CAT-1)
Q- Can we apply offline for the Bangalore University Admission 2019?
- To apply for Bangalore University PG Admission, log on to official website i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Tap on “Admissions” tab from there.
- Choose link for suitable notification.
- Ensure eligibility norms from notice carefully.
- Download Bangalore University Application Form 2019.
- Enter asked details in form as name, qualification as asked.
- Forward your form at below provided address.
Do You Know: How to Start a New Life In College?
Q- Where to send the Application form, if applying through offline mode for admission in PG?
|Chairpersons of the PG Departments at|
Bangalore University: 560 056
Q- What are Documents Required While applying Offline?
- 1Oth Mark Sheet12th Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Sheets
- Community Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (if already qualified for degree)
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities, if any
- Certificate of disablement (for disabled students)
Bangalore University UG/PG Admission 2019:
This educational institute is in the state of Karnataka. Also, it is part of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities. Through release of Bangalore University Admission Notice, it invites application form from aspirants.
Also, it grants various specializations/courses in Home Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Apparel Technology and Management & various foreign languages. Further, to apply for admission, you must know eligibility conditions.
Get Best Answer: How to Choose Best Reputed Online Colleges & Universities
Bangalore University Admission Last Date 2019:
Registration Process for admission in ME/MBA/ MCA/ M.Arch commences from 19-05-2019. Those meeting eligibility norms may apply for same latest by 20-07-2019. Thereafter PGCET will be held in July 2019 for admission in these courses.
Applicants applying for BA-LL.B Admission may enroll from 07-05-2019. Also, BA-LL.B Admission last date is 3105-2019.
All details for Bangalore University Admission 2019 are well provided on this page. Keep connected with us for more updates for it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|