Bangalore University Admission
Candidates seeking admission in PG courses under Bangalore University can apply for Bangalore University Admission Form till last date. Admission Notification for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) and LLM ( 2 year) course has been released now. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up Bangalore University Application Form.
Bangalore University offers various UG, PG, Integrated, Diploma and Certificate courses along with Distance Education Programs (DDE) in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Architecture and Science.
Bangalore University LLM Admission (2 Year)
|Starting Date of Application Form||15-07-2019|
|Last Date of Submitting the form||25-07-2019|
|Last Date to Submit application form with a fine of Rs. 200/-||29-07-2019|
|Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy along with required documents||31-07-2019, 4:00 pm|
|List of Provisional Candidates for Common Entrance Test (CET)||03-08-2019|
|Last Date to receive letter for corrections in the Provisional List||06-08-2019, 5:00 pm|
|Final Eligible List for CET||08-08-2019|
|Common Entrance Test (CET)|
Date, Time & Venue
|10-08-2019 at University Law|
College & Dept. of Studies in Law,
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
Bangalore University, Bangaluru
Timings: 11:00 pm to 1:00 pm
|Answer Key Release Date||10-08-2019 at 5:00 pm on college notice board and college website.|
|Objection to Answer Keys||13-08-2019 by 3:00 pm|
|Omnibus Merit List Announcement||16-08-2019|
|Seat Allotment||16-08-2019 onwards|
|Ist Semester Commencement of Classes||21-08-2019|
PhD Admission Last Date Extended !!!
Bangalore University PhD Admission
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore University|
|Category||For Ph.D Course Admission Opened|
Admission Last Date
Admission Last Date to
apply with fine
(Rs 200/- up to)
|Last date of receipt|
of hard copy
|Entrance Exam Date||18-08-2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||23-08-2019|
|Objection Raising in Answer Key||09-09-2019|
List if Qualifies Candidates
Of Course Work
Last Date to Apply for Ph.D Admission Extended!!
Students of M.Com are now eligible to apply for Ph.D Programme in Commerce subject under Bangalore University. Candidates who are appearing in final semester of PG Examination can also apply for Ph.D Course but they need to all semester mark sheet except final semester.
Press Here: PhD Last Date Extension Notice
Candidates can read more details about Bangalore University Admission 2019 – 2020 from this page which is written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates who had already qualified UGC/UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET/K-SLET/K- SET/GATE (as per validity period and scores) are exempted from entrance test, they need not to take Bangalore University Ph.D entrance test. Admission of selected participants that are giving entrance test and that are exempted from the test will be done on the basis of 50-50 ratio in each department.
Bangalore University Admission
Q- What are the Bangalore University Courses?
- B.Sc-M.Sc (Biological Sciences)
- ME/MBA/ MCA/ M.Arch
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
Q- Is Bangalore University approved by UGC?
Q- What qualification should I have, to apply for Bangalore University Admission 2019?
For LLM Programme:
Candidates need to have passed LLB degree from Bangalore University or from any other UGC approved University with 45% marks in 3/5 year LLB Course.
For Ph.D Programme: Candidates must have Master’s Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
For UG/ PG Programme:
|Course||Bangalore University Eligibility|
|ME||BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline|
with 50% marks (45% for SC/
ST/PH) from a recognized
|M.Arch||B.Arch with 50% marks (45%|
for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university
|MBA (Day Shift)||Graduation in any discipline with|
50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
|MBA (Evening Shift)||Graduation in any discipline with|
50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
in aggregate along with a minimum
of three years of experience in the relevant field
|MCA||Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer|
Science/ Computer Applications/ Computer Programming/ Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the main subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university.
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate level with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university|
|B.Sc/ BS (Four-Year)||10+2 in the cognate subject group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate|
|BCA/ BA/ BFA/ BVA|
|BSW/ B.Sc-M.Sc (Int.)|
|LL.B||Graduation in the cognate subject|
group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate
|BA-LL.B (Int.)||10+2 in the cognate subject group|
with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate
|B.Lib.Sc||Graduation in the cognate subject group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate|
|B.Com/ BMS-MMS (Int.)||10+2 in the cognate subject group with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate|
|BBM/ BHM/ BBF (Banking & Finance)/ BIAS (Banking Insurance Actuarial Science)||—|
Q- What are admission criteria for getting admission in UG or PG Courses?
- UG courses: merit in previous qualifying exam, except BCA: counselling
- BE and B.Arch: KCET
- B.P.Ed: Physical Proficiency Test.
- LLM and M P Ed :entrance test
- ME & M.Arch programs: GATE qualified candidates
- MBA, MCA, ME and M.Arch: Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, MSW and M.Lib.Sc: merit in the previous qualifying score.
Bangalore University LLM Admission Entrance Test
LLM: Common Entrance Test (CET).
Entrance Test consists of 50 multiple choice questions ( 2 marks per question) Admission will be done on the basis of 50% marks secured in CET and 50% marks obtained in LLB 3/5 year course.
Bangalore University PhD Admission Entrance Test
For admission in PhD course, candidates need to secure at least 50% marks.
- Maximum Marks For Entrance Test: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions of two marks each
- Syllabus: Research Methodology and core subjects of P.G Course.
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
Q- How to Apply Online for Bangalore University Application Form ?
- Log on to official web portal of the university i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in or ulcbangalore.com
- Hit on Admissions” section given at the left side of the page.
- Select suitable link from new window to apply for UG or PG or Bangalore University PhD Admission or Integrated, Diploma and Certificate courses .
- Read all details from Bangalore University Admission Notification 2019.
- Thereafter, login with user ID & password.
- After registration, you may download Bangalore University Online Application Form 2019.
- Enter all details in online form as need arises.
- Upload required documents along with form & submit your fee.
- Take a preview of form & submit your form.
- Access print copy of form for further usage.
Check Out: Link to Apply On-line For PhD Admission
Get Here: Bangalore University Official Website
Q- Is there any application Fee for Registration?
For LLM Course:
|General Merit and OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST and Cat-I||Rs. 400/-|
|Fine after last date||Rs. 200/-|
ME/ M.Arch/ MBA and MCA: Rs.650 (INR 500 for SC/ST/PH).
Other PG Registration Fee: Rs.200+45 (GST charges) (INR 100 for SC/ST/PH + 45 (GST charges)
B.Sc-M.Sc (Biological Sciences):Rs. 400 (INR 200 for SC/ST/PH).
BA-LL.B: Rs. 850 (INR 550 for SC/ST/CAT-1)
For Ph.D Course:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 2,000/- for candidates giving the entrance test and Rs. 15,00/- for non- entrance test candidates and Rs. 5,000/- for Foreign Nationals through online mode.
- Bangalore University Time Table
- Bangalore University Results
- Bangalore University Syllabus
- Bangalore University Hall Ticket
- Bangalore University Fees Structure
Q- Can we apply offline for the Bangalore University Admission 2019?
- To apply for Bangalore University PG Admission, log on to official website i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Tap on “Admissions” tab from there.
- Choose link for suitable notification.
- Ensure eligibility norms from notice carefully.
- Download Bangalore University Application Form 2019.
- Enter asked details in form as name, qualification as asked.
- Forward your form at below provided address.
Q- Where to send the Application form, if applying through offline mode for admission in PG?
|Chairpersons of the PG Departments at Jnanabharathi Campus,|
Bangalore University: 560 056
Q- What are Documents Required While applying Offline?
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Sheets
- Community Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (if already qualified for degree)
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities, if any
- Certificate of disablement (for disabled students)
Get Here: UGC Approved University List
Bangalore University UG/PG Admission 2019:
This educational institute is in the state of Karnataka. Also, it is part of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities. Through release of Bangalore University Admission Notice, it invites application form from aspirants.
Also, it grants various specializations/courses in Home Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Apparel Technology and Management & various foreign languages. Further, to apply for admission, you must know eligibility conditions.
All details for Bangalore University Admission 2019 are well provided on this page. Keep connected with us for more updates for it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE?|