Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment
Bank Note Press Dewas, a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd has circulated a vacancy advertisement for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment. This organization is in search of candidates to designate them for the various post of the Addl. General Manager (F&A), Chief Manager (R&D) and others. Job seekers who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2015 may apply by submitting their application form through proper channel within the due date. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related to Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2016.
|Last Date To Apply||Within 30 Days|
Other relevant details regarding Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
|Posts Name||No. of vacancies|
|Addl. General Manager (F&A)||01|
|Chief Manager (R&D)||01|
|Manager (Tech.)- Assay||01|
|Manager (Tech.)- Quality Assurance||01|
|Dy. Manager (Materials)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Marketing)||01|
Aspirants going to apply for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment must hold CA / ICWA / 1st class degree in Engineering / Diploma / Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized University/Management Institute
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Band||Maximum Age (As on 31.10.2015)|
|Addl. General Manager (F&A)||Rs. 43200- 66000/- p.m||50 years|
|Chief Manager (R&D)||Rs. 32900- 58000/- p.m||45 years|
|Manager (Tech.)- Assay||Rs. 29100- 54500/- p.m||40 years|
|Manager (Tech.)- Quality Assurance|
|Dy. Manager (Materials)||Rs.24900- 50500/- p.m|
|Dy. Manager (Marketing)||Rs. 24900- 50500/- p.m|
Application Fee Details:
- General category applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Physically challenged category aspirants are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd” payable at New Delhi. Candidates must mention their name and post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Process of selecting applying contestants will be based on their performance in written test / pre-interview which will be conducted by reputed organization.
How to apply for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment?
- Willing job appliers can download the Performa of application form from the official site of organization that is www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Fill up the form completely and self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience must be attached by the applicants with form
- Duly completed application should be sent in an envelope through registered/speed post only to the address stated below.
- The outer cover having application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………”
- Applications received late / incomplete will be rejected.
Dy. Manager (HR)
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd
16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan
Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001
Last Date to send Application form: within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement
For more details about Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2016, you may check this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On