Bank Note Press Recruitment 2013
- Bank Note Press Dewas (M.P) has uncovered the notification for the recruitment of 112 positions in different grades.
- Who have engineering qualification and having good knowledge may apply through offline mode as on before 27th July 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com brings here information about Bank Note Press Recruitment 2013
- Who want to make their career as an Engineer may apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2013 and must read the following instruction mention below.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2013 Details
Name of the Organization
Bank Note Press Dewas (M.P)
Name of the Positions
- Junior Technician (Control, Printing & Plate Making) – 104
- Junior Technician (Crane Operator) – 01
- Retoucher – 01
- Supervisor – 01
- Junior Office Assistant – 05
Total No of the Post
112 – Positions
Require Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have minimum one year experience in relevant field.
- If candidates don’t have any experience and having required qualification may apply for these positions.
Candidates should must be “between” 18 Year to 30 years.
Education & Qualification
Candidates must have following education & qualification
- Degree with Typing Knowledge
- ITI Certificate
- Junior Technician (Control, Printing & Plate Making): Rs. 5200-20200, PB-1, Grade pay- Rs. 1800 (CDA)
- Junior Technician (Crane Operator): Rs. 5200-20200, PB-1, Grade pay- Rs. 1800 (CDA)
- Retoucher: Rs. 12300- 25400 (IDA)
- Supervisor: Rs. 12300- 25400 (IDA)
- Junior Office Assistant: Rs. 5200- 20200, PB 1, Grade Pay Rs. 2000 (CDA)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test thereafter personal Interview
How to apply
Willing and aspirates who want to be an Engineer may apply through offline mode, or may apply form the given link below.
Candidates may apply as on before 27th July 2013