Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card
Bank of Baroda has issued BOB PO Interview Call Letter. Those who will participate in Interview may download their Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card from here. Hit on below provided link to get your Probationary Officer Call Letter.
Bank will conduct Interview for appointment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I on 15-09-2018. It is essential to carry Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2018 during Interview.
Bank of Baroda PGDBF Interview Admit Card:
Bank of Baroda Admit Card for Interview of Probationary Officer is available at official portal of university. With the help of roll number, registration number & date of birth details, you will view your BOB PO Admit Card.
To attain more details about Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer InterviewAdmit Card, go through this page designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Status of Bank of Baroda Admit Card:
Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card
Procedure to download BOB PO Interview Call Letter 2018:
By following these guidelines, you will view your BOB PO Interview Admit Card or Bank of Baroda Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in to get BOB Admit Card.
- Hit on ‘Careers’ tab visible at top menu bar for getting Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Interview Call Letter.
- Select ‘Current Opportunities’ link from new window.
- Under ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking’ head, hit on ‘Link to Download Call Letter for Group Discussion and Interview’ for getting Bank of Baroda PO Interview Admit Card.
- Under Login credential head, put asked details like registration number, roll number or password & date of birth to view Bank of Baroda PO Interview Call Letter.
- Hit on ‘Login’ tab to get BOB PO Interview Admit Card.
- Your Bank of Baroda PO Interview Hall Ticket or BOB Admit Card will appear at your system.
- Save your Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card, you must carry hard copy of call letter during Interview.
Get Here: Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card
Bank of Baroda PO Interview Call Letter 2018:
Bank of Baroda Admit Card is available for download from 04-09-2018. Aspirants who will appear in Interview may get their Bank of Baroda PO PGDBF Admit card download prior 15-09-2018.
To get Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Admit Card or Bank of Baroda PO Interview Admit Card, you may follow steps as listed on this page or press on above link.
Read Also: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
List of Documents to be produced at the time of GD /Interview:
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be produced during Interview.
- Printout of the valid Bank of Baroda PO Interview Admit Card
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof
- Individual Semester/Year wise Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority,
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
- 2 Passport size photograph
Check Out: Interview Preparation Tips
For more details about Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2018, visit its Official Link. Aspirants may bookmark our portal for knowing more updates about latest notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment||Bank of Baroda PO Results|
|BOB PO Exam Pattern||Bank Of Baroda PO Salary|
|Bank of Baroda Exam Syllabus||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Banking Current Affairs||Bank Exam Model Papers|