Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Bank of Baroda Admit Card is Available!!! Get it now form here!!! Candidates who are preparing for Online Examination of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer they can get their Bank of Baroda Hall Ticket through this page. Candidates can download their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 by using their Registration No / Roll No and Password through online mode for which they can follow some simple steps presented on this page.
Key Points Of This Page:
Candidates must obtain their call letter before the examination date or last date which is 23-02-2017. Candidates must have to carry this downloaded e-admit card with them at the time of examination because hall ticket will not be provided through any other mode and without hall ticket no candidates will allowed to sit in the examination hall. To know more information about call, letter check out this page completely which is provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Process To Download Bank Of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of BOB that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Thereafter, press on “Careers” tab which is presented in the bottom menu bar.
- Press on “Recruitment” tab from the careers page menu bar.
- Now hit on “Ongoing Recruitment Exercises” link.
- Hit on “Call Letter Download” link given under “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS – PROJECT 2016-17”.
- Now go to the “Login Credential” section and enter your Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB and image text in the respective boxes.
- Press on “Login” button and your hall ticket will be generated on your screen.
- At last save it and take a hard copy of same to carry in the examination hall.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Interesting Fact To Know:
BOB released a recruitment notification in previous days for filling up the posts of Specialist Officer which includes the positions of Fire Officer (JMGS-I), Planning Officer (JMGS-I), Marketing Officer (MMGS-II), Law Officer (MMGS-II), Electrical Engineer (MMGS-II) and Civil Engineer / Architect (MMGS-II). Now the bank is going to conduct the online examination for theses posts.
Bank of Baroda Call Letter: Download Here
Candidates who have applied successfully for this recruitment, they can now download their BOB Admit Card to be appearing in the examination. Candidates can download their call letter through this page directly by visiting the direct link or by following the steps given in the above section.
Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Pattern:
- The specialist Officer examination will be held through online mode.
- The examination will contain 200 objective type questions (MCQs).
- The exam will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi except the section of English.
- There will be negative marking of .25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive Paper (only for Law Officer )||10||50||30 minutes|
Last Date to download call letter: 23-02-2017
Complete Exam Details: Check Here
Candidates can get their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 directly by following the official link given in the above section.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus||Bank of Baroda Recruitment|
|Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment||Bank Of Baroda SO Salary|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Coaching Institutes|