Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Download Bank Of Baroda Admit Card from this page and appear for the BOB specialist officer exam on 17-03-2019. BOB exam call letter is the most vital document to carry in the Specialist Officers exam. Well, candidates will be glad to know that starting date to get Bank of Baroda call letter is 26-02-2019.
Bank of Baroda Notification 2019:
- Exam: Online Test for Specialist Officers
- Conducted by: Bank of Baroda
- Purpose: Fill up vacant posts of SO
- Start Date To Download BOB SO Admit Card: 26-02-2019
- Last Date To Download Bank Of Baroda Call Letter:17-03-2019
- BOB specialist officer exam date 2019: 17-03-2019
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
The bank will organize the SO exam on 17-03-2019 and exam participants can follow below given steps to get BOB Specialist Officers admit card. Applicants must be having registration /roll number and password to download bank of Baroda specialist officer admit card
Process of Downloading Bank of Baroda Admit Card
- Participants need to reach the official site: www.bankofbaroda.com to get bank of Baroda SO exam admit card
- Tap on “careers” tab given at the top of the page.
- Search the suitable link to download BOB SO Admit Card 2019
- Enter the details like registration number, date of birth etc. for obtaining BOB so call letter
- Check all the details on appeared BOB Hall Ticket
- Download the bank of Baroda SO call letter in proper manner and take print out of BOB admit card for exam purpose.
Download Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Get Here|
|Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment||Get Here|
|Bank of Baroda SO Results||Get Here|
|Bank of Baroda Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
|Bank of Baroda Challan Form||Get Here|
|Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Download Bank Of Baroda Exam Admit Card|
|BOB Admit Card||Download Here|
|Bank of Baroda Official Website Link||Get Here|
Q1. Where Bank of Baroda is holding online test?
Ans. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam are the centres where BOB SO Test is to be held.
Q2. What is the selection process for specialist officers vacancies?
Ans. Online test will be conducted for shortlisting eligible candidates and those who will qualify the exam will be called for group discussion or personal interview.
Q3. What is the syllabus for BOB Specialist Officer Exam?
Ans. General Knowledge, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge and Reasoning come under the syllabus of BOB Specialist Officer.
Check Also: Bank Exam Model Papers
Q4. Do I need to take any document at the time of GD/Interview?
Ans. Candidates are required to take below mentioned documents at the time of Group Discussion or Personal Interview.
- Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Bank of Baroda Admit Card
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Individual Semester/Year wise Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 05.12.2017 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. (as enclosed in the Annexure)
Check Out: Bank Exam Preparation Material
Q5. What is the last date to apply for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment?
Ans. Willing contenders can apply for BOB SO Recruitment o n or before the Last date that is 17-03-2019.
Bank of Baroda SO exam pattern 2019
|Subject||No. of Qs||Max. Marks|
|Duration: 2 hours|
Bank of Baroda Admit Card Available !!
As per the norms of the organization, selection committee will conduct an online examination on 17-03-2019 for shortlisting the applications received. The exam aspirants must be having BOB specialist officer call letter while appearing for the exam. The appropriate guidelines are prescribed above through which applicants get bank of Baroda can admit card.
START Now: Bank Online Test
Drop down the query regarding Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019 (if any) in the below provided comment box, our team will try and solve your query as soon as possible.
Latest Recruitment Update
- RBI Recruitment 2019 Latest Director (Grade F) Vacancy @www.rbi.org.in
- IDBI Executive Syllabus 2019 Revised PO/Clerk Exam Pattern, Subjects PDF
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 Notification 417 PO Vacancies – Apply
- SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification CTO Vacancy Apply Online @sbi.co.in
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2019-20 DGM, AGM, CA & Other Posts – Apply
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply 14 Specialist Officer (SO) Posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 | 29 Probationary Manager & Other Posts
- Corporation Bank Recruitment 2019 Internal Ombudsman Posts – Apply Online