Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Download Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card!!! All those candidates who have applied for Probationary Officer Recruitment may get their Bank of Baroda PO Call Letter. This Organization is going to conduct Bank of Baroda PO Exam; so applicants may get their May Exam Call Letter from this page. BOB PO Exam will be held on 27-05-2017 (Tentative). So, you may download Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2017 by following few steps that are specified on this page in the beneath segment through online mode only.
What This Page Includes?
Bank of Baroda PO Exam will schedule on particular date given here. This bank conducts recruitment exams to hire young, energetic, and innovative candidates for filling up 400 vacant positions of Probationary Officer. So, quickly reach website of bank, that is, www.bankofbaroda.co.in and BOB Call letter from online procedure. To grab further facts and details regarding Bank of Baroda Exam Admit Card have a look on below tuned page which is well equipped by the talented team members of recruitmentresult.com
Process To Download Bank Of Baroda Probationary Officer Admit Card:
Aspirants who want to get their BOB PO Exam Admit Card they must go through these easy steps that you can easily download-
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- On the home page follow the “Announcement” section given on the right side of home page.
- Then Go to the “Press here to download admit card- Baroda Manipal School 2017-18 “ link related to the call letter
- Then fill the correct details in the given text boxes yours like, Reg. No, Roll No and DOB etc.
- After that press the “login” button.
- Your hall ticket will displayed on your computer screen, download it or take the print out for future use.
Check Here: Easy Steps To Download Admit Card?
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
BOB Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected for stated positions by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank.
- Candidates will be selected who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2017->>> Official Link
BOB PO Exam Pattern:
|Type||SL||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective Test||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|3||General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus:
|General Awareness||English Syllabus|
Check Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
BOB PO Exam Centres:
Also Check: Bank Coaching Institutes
Interesting Fact to Know:
- BOB has recently released a recruitment notification for filling up the posts of Probationary Officer. Every year BOB bank released various job notifications to fill up various vacant positions indifferent departments.
- This time also, bank invites application form to select eligible candidates for PO posts and exam will be held on 27-05-2017 (Tentative) and the downloading of BOB Call Letter will be started from 12-05-2017 onwards.
- Exam will be held on 27-05-2017 (Tentative)
Candidates who have applied successfully for this recruitment, they can now download their BOB Admit Card 2017 to be appearing in the examination. Candidates can download their call letter through this page directly by visiting the direct link or by following the steps given in the above section. To get your Bank of Baroda Admit Card candidates are advised to get through this direct Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips||Bank of Baroda Recruitment|
|Bank of Baroda Results||Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||Bank Preparation Material/Books|