Bank of Baroda Admit Card
BOB Call Letter for recruitment exam of 913 SO Posts is all set to be declared. Those aspirants who are going to appear in BOB exam will soon be able to download their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019 and check the exam date by visiting its official website.
Bank of Baroda Notification 2018:
- Exam: Online Test for Specialist Officers
- Conducted by: Bank of Baroda
- Purpose: Fill up vacant posts of SO
- Application commencing date: 05/12/2018
- Application was closed on: 26/12/2018
- Application Fee: 05/12/2018 to 26/12/2018
- BOB Recruitment Exam Date: Updating Soon
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Schedule for Bank of Baroda recruitment exam will soon be announced by the screening authority of the organization. Appearing candidates can check their examination scheduled date through this page. They may also generate their Bank of Baroda Admit Card here.
Process of Downloading Bank of Baroda Admit Card
- Participants need to reach the official site: www.bankofbaroda.com
- Tap on “careers” tab given at the top of the page.
- Search the suitable link to download BOB SO Admit Card
- Enter the details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Check all the details on appeared BOB Hall Ticket
- Download and take print out for future use.
Download Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019
|Bank of Baroda Official Website Link||Get Here|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Get Here|
|Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment||Get Here|
|Bank of Baroda SO Results||Get Here|
Q1. Where Bank of Baroda is holding online test?
Ans. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam are the centres where BOB SO Test is to be held.
Q2. What is the selection process for specialist officers vacancies?
Ans. Online test will be conducted for shortlisting eligible candidates and those who will qualify the exam will be called for group discussion or personal interview.
Read Also: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Q3. What is the syllabus for BOB Specialist Officer Exam?
Ans. General Knowledge, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge and Reasoning come under the syllabus of BOB Specialist Officer.
Check Out: Bank of Baroda Exam Syllabus
Q4. Do I need to take any document at the time of GD/Interview?
Ans. Candidates are required to take below mentioned documents at the time of Group Discussion or Personal Interview.
- Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Bank of Baroda Admit Card
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Individual Semester/Year wise Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 05.12.2017 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. (as enclosed in the Annexure)
Check Out: Interview Preparation Tips
Q5. What is the last date to apply for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment?
Ans. Willing contenders can apply for BOB SO Recruitment o n or before the Last date that is 26-12-2018.
Bank of Baroda Admit Card Available Soon!!!
Bank of Baroda has issued an official notification for 913 vacant posts of Specialist Officer in the organization. Many willing candidates have applied and some are going to apply for the same through online mode of application process.
Online process of application was started on 05-12-2018 and the official link for BOB Online Application Form will remain activated till the last date that is 26-12-2018. But, applicants are advised that they must fill their application without waiting for the last date to avoid last time rush on the site.
As per the norms of the organization, selection committee will conduct an online examination for shortlisting the applications received. Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019 will get released on its official website 10 to 15 days before the date of exam and no participants will allowed entering the exam hall without print out of the same.
START Now: Bank Online Test
Drop down the query regarding Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019 (if any) in the below provided comment box, our team will try and solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Banking Current Affairs||Bank Exam Model Papers|