Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results
Good News Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results has Released.…!!! Bank of Baroda has declared the Result of Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Exam. All those candidates who were appeared for online recruitment examination for Sweeper/ Peon which was held from 15-02-2017 to 28-02-2017 they can get BOB Sub Staff Results through online mode.
Now finally the organization has released the Sweeper cum Peon Score Card for Jaipur Zone and Lucknow Zone. Candidates can now easily check the Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Merit List by visiting the official website. Aspirants can also get their Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results 2017 with the help of information given in below section.
This Page Includes:
Numerous of applicants who have cleared the online exam will be appointed for of Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Recruitment. Candidates who have appeared in the examination for Jaipur Zone and Lucknow Zone can download their BOB Peon Result now. To download aspirants have to read all the details carefully. Therefore aspirants who are eager to get details about Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results are advised to go through the below stated page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to get Bank of Baroda Sweeper cum Peon Results:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of organization i.e. bankofbaroda.com
- From the homepage appeared go to “Announcement” section and hit “Result of Online Test: Recruitment of Sub Staff at Various Branches/Offices – Zones Wise” link.
- Now follow appropriate link according to zone wise
- A list of qualified candidates name will be shown in front of you.
- Look up for your roll no in the list disclosed.
- You can save your BOB Sub Staff Result on your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results
Points to know:
- Bank of Baroda is also known as BOB
- It is an Indian state-owned global banking and economic services association
- It’s headquarter is located in Vadodara in Gujarat, India.
- This bank is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India.
- BOB has a corporate office in the in Mumbai.
- In 1961, BoB merged in New Citizen Bank of India.
- This merger helped it increase its branch network in Maharashtra.
- BoB also opened a branch in Fiji.
- In 2010, Malaysia rewarded a commercial banking licence to a nearby integrated bank to be equally owned by Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas Bank and Andhra Bank.
- In 2017, BOB also opened a branch in New Zealand.
Download List of Jaipur Zone: Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results
List of Qualified Applicants As Per Category:
- Selection of aspirants for the post of Sub Staff Peon and Sweeper cum Peon is purely made on the basis of the online examination.
- For this Bank of Baroda conducted exam with pattern of examination same for all zones.
- The Jaipur Zone merit list will surely become helpful for the candidates to get an idea regarding the results.
|Category||Total Number of Qualified Candidates|
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
BOB Cut Off Marks:
|Category Names||Cutoff Score (Expected)|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||25-30|
|Visually Impaired (VI)||25-30|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||25-30|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Aspirants who are eager to get their Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results 2017, they can also visit this Official Link. Applicants can subscribe our free email section for getting latest details directly in your mailbox. As all candidates are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also. We will send you all information on your face book timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Bank Of Baroda Salary|
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Interview Que & Ans|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|