Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results
Candidates who have appeared in the Bank of Baroda Sub Staff online recruitment examination for Sweeper/Peon are informed that BOB has released Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results. BOB has conducted the Online Test from 15-02-2017 to 28-02-2017 and many candidates have appeared in that examination.
Now finally the organization has released the Sweeper cum Peon Score Card for Jaipur Zone. Candidates can now easily check the Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Merit List by visiting the official website. Aspirants can also get their Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results 2017 with the help of information given in below section.
This Page Includes:
After the commencement of examination we all know that the Bank of Baroda Sweeper Result for Delhi, Baroda, Patna, Pune, Chennai, etc zones will soon be declared. And the procedure of issuing the results has been started. 143 applicants have cleared the online exam. Candidates who have appeared in the examination for Jaipur Zone can download their BOB Peon Result Jaipur Zone now.
To download aspirants have to read all the details carefully. Therefore aspirants who are eager to get details about Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results are advised to go through the below stated page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to get Bank of Baroda Sweeper cum Peon Results:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of organization i.e. bankofbaroda.com
- From the homepage appeared go to “Announcement” section and hit “Result of Online Test: Recruitment of Sub Staff at Various Branches/Offices – Zones Wise” link.
- Now follow “Result of Online Test : Recruitment of Sub Staff at Various Branches/Offices – Zones Wise” and hit “Jaipur Zone” link
- A list of qualified candidates name will be shown in front of you.
- Look up for your roll no in the list disclosed.
- You can save your BOB Sub Staff Result on your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
Download List to Download: Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results
Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results
Points to know:
- Bank of Baroda is also known as BOB
- It is an Indian state-owned global banking and economic services association
- It’s headquarter is located in Vadodara in Gujarat, India.
- This bank is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India.
- BOB has a corporate office in the in Mumbai.
- In 1961, BoB merged in New Citizen Bank of India.
- This merger helped it increase its branch network in Maharashtra.
- BoB also opened a branch in Fiji.
- In 2010, Malaysia rewarded a commercial banking licence to a nearby integrated bank to be equally owned by Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas Bank and Andhra Bank.
- In 2017, BOB also opened a branch in New Zealand.
Grab Today: Latest 11000 Bank Recruitment
List of Qualified Applicants As Per Category:
- Selection of aspirants for the post of Sub Staff Peon and Sweeper cum Peon is purely made on the basis of the online examination.
- For this Bank of Baroda conducted exam with pattern of examination same for all zones.
- The Jaipur Zone merit list will surely become helpful for the candidates to get an idea regarding the results.
|Category||Total Number of Qualified Candidates|
BOB Cut Off Marks:
|Category Names||Cutoff Score (Expected)|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||25-30|
|Visually Impaired (VI)||25-30|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||25-30|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Aspirants who are eager to get their Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Results 2017, they can also visit this Official Link. Applicants can subscribe our free email section for getting latest details directly in your mailbox. As all candidates are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also. We will send you all information on your face book timeline.
Bank of Baroda PO Results
Bank of Baroda is all set to release Bank of Baroda PO Results for those candidates who are going to appear in the recruitment exam. Bank of Baroda is going to conduct BOB PGCBF Exam in the Month of May on 27-05-2017 (Tentative) for filling up the 400 Probationary Officer vacancies. Contenders who are going to participate in the exam for availing the chance may check their Bank of Baroda PO Results 2017-2018 from the official website by following the below provided procedure step-by-step.
This page includes:
You can also download the Bank of Baroda Merit List in the PDF format directly by going through the official link which is available here on this page. Rest of the details regarding Bank of Baroda PO Score Card 2017 is well written by unit of recruitmentresult.com So, keen candidates must check the full information given on this page.
Procedure to download the Bank of Baroda PO Results:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the BOB that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Now move the cursor to the “careers” tab present in the underneath menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then hit on the ‘recruitment” tab from the menu list.
- Press on the “Results” link and then on the suitable link of notification as according to the post.
- Now contender should wait for few seconds until the result display on your screen.
- Here is the result appeared on your screen, check your name in the merit list.
- At last, download the outcome to proceed further.
- And retain the same for future use.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Interesting Facts about the BOB:
Bank of Baroda abbreviated as BOB was established in 20 July 1908 is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company. Every year, BOB conducts various recruitment exams for filling up the available vacant positions. Many contenders were appeared in the recruitment examinations and get appointed.
Now this time also, BOB is going to conduct online exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview on different dates for filling up the 400 positions of Probationary Officer. Those who were appeared in the exam and now looking for the BOB Result 2017 can download it from the direct link or by following the procedure which is available on this page for your convenience.
- Those candidates who find their names in the (open) online exam list are eligible for the next level of recruitment.
- After that, candidates need to appear in the Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Must Read: Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions
Candidates can also check the other details regarding the Bank of Baroda PO Results 2017-2018 by going through the Official Link. If the candidates have any query regarding the application form then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips||Bank of Baroda Challan Form|
|Bank Of Baroda Salary||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Salary|