Bank of India Result
Those who had applied for the post of Casual Worker/Personal Drivers in the Bank of India and had appeared for Interview or Skill Test, they can now check their Bank of India Result 2018 (provisionally selected list)by following some simple steps (Available below).
Bank of India had started recruitment for the selection of Safai Karmnachari-Cum-Sepoy in the bank from 30-08-2018. The selection of the individuals,who had filled the application form before 15-09-2018, will be based in the marks secured in the Interview Round/test.
Check Here – Bank of India Result
The candidates who will get qualified in the Interview Rounds/Skill Test, they will be informed separately about the formalities for appointment letter. Firstly qualified candidates will have to submit the documents to the Bank for verification.
Gain more details about the Bank of India Result For Casual Worker/Personal Drivers, by scrolling through the below section of this web page which is well explained and structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank of India Result
Procedure to get the Bank of India Result
Bank of India exam results can be obtained by following these simple and easy steps-
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official web portal of the Organisation i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in to get the BOI exam results.
- Further look for “Careers” Tab which is present on the top of the home page and hit on it.
- You will get directed to a web page where all the recruitment notifications are available.
- Now look for the suitable link to get the Bank of India Recruitment Result and hit on it.
- You will the BOI exam result list of selected candidates for the position of Casual Worker/Personal Drivers in PDF Format on your digital screen.
- Search for your roll number in the declared Bank of India Interview Result.
- Download the Bank of India Drivers result by hitting on the appropriate link.
- At last take the print out of theBOI Recruitment Result for future use.
Do You Know: How to Check Result Online?
About the Bank of India Result
Individuals, who had filled the form for the Bank of India recruitment from 30-08-2018 to 15-09-2018 and then had appeared for the recruitment exam i.e. Interview Rounds or Skill Test, can now check their name/roll number in the recently declared BOI Interview Result List.
Those who got their name/roll number in the Bank of India Interview Result List, they are not provisionally selected for the vacancies. Further the final selection of the individuals will be based on the document verification.
You Can Also Get: Latest Bank Jobs
Individuals who wish to get more detailed information about the Bank of India Result 2018, they can visit the Official Website of the bank. You can also like our facebook page to get the notification regarding the recruitments on your timeline directly. Keep visiting our web page recruitmentresult.com to get the latest updates about all recruitment activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank of India Admit Card||Bank Of India Recruitment|
|BOI Interview Question||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Salary||How to Get Bank Jobs|