Bank Of India Salaries
Candidates interested to work in BOI for the PO/Clerk/Specialist Officer post must check out the Bank of India Salaries. Here in this page, we have mentioned the Bank of India Pay Scale to its employees and various other benefits and perks given by the banks.
Bank of India offers great salary packages to its employees with many perks and benefits. Also, the Bank of India increment the salary that they offer to their employees every year based on time and experience.
Bank of India PO/Clerk/Specialist Officer Salaries
Increase in the Salary of bank employees depend on the factors like bank’s financial performance, profitability, technology up-gradation etc. Also, in bank salary revision takes place after every 5 years.
So, candidates can acquire detailed information about Bank of India Pay Scale & Bank of India Salary & Allowances through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank Of India Salaries
Typical Salary Structure of a Bank PO – Entry Level (Indicative):
|Bank Of India PO Salary||Major A Class Cities||Other Places in Area||Other Places|
|Metro Cities||(State Capital etc.)||District Level|
|Rs 29525.5||Rs 29360.5||Rs 28985.5|
|HRA – 8.5% ;|
|Rs 1232.50||Rs 1087.50||942.50|
|Rs 30758.0||Rs 30448.0||Rs 29927.5|
Grab Now: Latest Jobs At Banking Sector
Additionally Basic Pay of bank officers such as Probationary officers / PO / Management Trainees) are eligible for the following allowances as indicated below:
- Dearness Allowance: Dearness Allowance (DA) in banks is revised on periodical basis
that is in the months of February, May, August and November which is based on the CPI as declared by Government of India.
- And the new revised current Dearness Allowance for the month of May 2015, June 2015 and July 2015 is 33.70% of the Basic Pay. It can go up with high inflation and also go down if the inflation rate is in negative.
- Special Allowance : This has been added in 10th BPS (01/11/2012) and for scale I is 7.75% on which Dearness Allowance is also payable
- HRA: This is based on the place of posting and it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting.
- CCA: This also depending on the place of posting and can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3%(Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0%
Want to Know? How to Get Bank Jobs
Typical Salary Structure of a Bank Clerk – Entry Level (Indicative):
|Bank Of India Clerk Salary||Places with population||Other Places|
|of more than 45 lakhs||of more than 12 lakhs||5 lakh and above, State Capitals / UT etc|
|HRA – 10 ; 9%; 7.5%,7%||720.00||648.00||540.00||504.00|
|Total Salary (including HRA )||14842.80||14770.80||14662.80||14626.80|
Bank of India Department Wise Salary
|Administrative Assistance||Bank of India Salaries|
|Clerk||Rs. 19,276 per month|
|Data Entry Clerk||Rs. 16,379 per month|
|Back Office Executive||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15,000 per month|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 10,928 per month|
Want to Know? Jobs & Growth Options In Banking
|Human Resources||Bank of India Salaries|
|Recruiting Assistant||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Recruiter||Rs.19,408 per month|
|Accounting||Bank of India Salaries|
|Accounts Assistant||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Accountant||Rs.10,000 per month|
|Financial Accountant||Rs.28,460 per month|
You Can Also Check: Bank Salary
|Software Development||Average Salary|
|Computer Engineer||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Mobile Developer||Rs.14,230 per month|
There are variety of additional perks available to Bank officers and these differ from bank to bank, and even the amount of such perks vary from bank to bank. Some of the perks available to Bank officers are as described below:
- Leased Accommodation: At some stations, several banks may proffer official bank accommodation / bank quarters in lieu of leased accommodation and lease amount differ from bank to bank and place of postings. Yet, you should keep in mind that this amount is not accessible as cash component and will directly go to the house landlord – you have got leased.
- Travelling Allowance: Some banks permit permanent Travelling Allowance whereas others allow compensation of petrol bills i.e. officer must have scooter / car at the place of posting
- Newspaper Compensation : A preset monthly amount is remunerated towards the cost of one newspaper
- Medical Aid: A preset yearly amount is rewarded by most of the banks (Revised amount is Rs. 8000/- p.a.)
- Reporting under New Pension Scheme
Check Here: Bank Placement Papers
Job searchers, you can gain more updated information about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment, Exams, Vacancies, Bank Of India Salary Structure and other details from this page. We expect the Bank Of Baroda PO/Clerk/Specialist Officer Salary structure displayed above will be useful to you. So stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Bank Of India Salary & Perks.
Check These Related Links:
We the team of recruitmentresult.com, are always with you when you need any information about the Careers in Bank of Inda & Bank of India Salary Details. If you have any query related to BOI Salary Structure, you can leave their comment in comment box and we provide its solution for BOI Salary Scale as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Of India Result|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|