Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card
Download Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 NOW!!!All those contenders who have applied against 1315 PO/Asst and other posts in Bank Of Maharashtra must be waiting for Call Letter of Bank Of Maharashtra. Hall Tickets for on-line test for PO/Asst/ Clerks and other posts is available now. Bank Of Maharashtra has recently issued Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card for Preliminary Examination for various posts. Job seekers are suggested to stay linked to this portal, for getting all upcoming efficient details regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017.
Candidates who are searching for Bank Of Maharashtra call letter for PO/ Asst and others posts they can get it through online process by following some necessary steps which is given below. Now candidates can download their Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card and must bring it at the time of exam.
It is compulsory for the candidates to bring their hall tickets at the examination center as without this aspirants will not be permitted to sit in examination. Bank Of Maharashtra Hall Ticket has the important details such as name of exam centre, address of exam centre, etc. To get rest information regarding above said notification you need to read the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Some guidelines to Download Call Letter of Bank Of Maharashtra:
- Candidates who are looking for their PO/Asst/ Clerks Call Letters may download it from official website of bank which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- After that go to “Careers” tab presented at the top of home page.
- Now you need to hit on” Recruitment Process” option.
- On the next page you have to press “Current Openings” link
- Now choose suitable link according to the posts and hit on it.
- Then fill relevant details and after filling relevant information hit on the Login Section as follows:
- Now your hall ticket will be generated on your digital screen.
- You need to take a printout of your call letter and it is to be carried at the time of examination.
Read Here: Procedure To Download Admit Card
Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card
Mode of Hiring:
The information of recruitment process for the above given positions is as follows. Pease have a look………….
- The process of assortment can have various parts according to the level of posts. Candidates have to clear all the levels.
- First of all aspirants should have passed in online Test which is of objective type.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for the Personal Interview/ Group discussion.
- Document Verification is also a part of recruitment process.
Check Below Links:
Bank Of Maharashtra PO & Clerks exam pattern:
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 hours|
Bank Of Maharashtra Clerk Legal & Agriculture Assistant exam pattern:
|Reasoning Ability||40||50||2 hours|
Bank Of Maharashtra Manager in Scale-II exam pattern:
|English Language||50||50||2 hours|
Must Check Below Provided Links:
Dates to Remember:
|POST NAME||Date of Examination|
|Last Date to Admit Card||18th October, 2016|
|Manager in Scale-II||21 October, 2016|
|Senior Manager in Scale-III||21 October, 2016|
|Clerks (Legal and Agriculture)||21 October, 2016|
|Clerks (Non-Conventional)||26 October, 2016|
|PO (Non-Conventional)||28 October, 2016|
Candidates can download their exam hall ticket through below stated Official Link directly. Contenders can get latest information in concern of Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 – 2017 by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D.
To Download Hall Ticket of Bank Of Maharashtra Directly: – Hit Here
Grab More Latest Information about Bank
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Placement Paper|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Latest Current Affairs Updates|