Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will release the BARC Result soon on official website. Contenders who had appeared in written exam conducted from 28-03-2018 to 03-04-2018 for selection to Scientific Officer Post may check BARC OCES DGFS Result from this page.
BARC Result Declaration Date!!!
BARC Exam Result will be declared on 20th April 2018. Applicants who will qualify the written examination may appear for Selection Interview which will be conducted from 16-05-2018 to 15-06-2018.
Only those applicants who score equal or minimum BARC Cut Off marks get shortlisted for next level of selection rounds. Check the below structured page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details regarding BARC Result 2018.
Way to Download BARC Recruitment Result:
Contenders can check the BARC Exam Result from official website by taking some below provided essential steps:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is www.barc.gov.in to get BARC OCES Result.
- Go to the “Career Opportunities” section and follow “Recruitment” and hit “Interviews and Result” link.
- The select and hit the appropriate link related to BARC Scientific Officer Result.
- After hitting the link, BARC Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check your roll number in BARC Merit List to ensure their selection, if list contains your name and roll number then you are qualified.
- Download BARC 2018 Result on your desktop or take print out of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Result for future use.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
BARC Cut Off List:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will fix a set of minimum marks to be scored in exam are termed as cut off marks. Only the contenders who score equal or minimum cut off marks get shortlisted for next level of selection rounds. And, all the applicants must refer the updated BARC Scientific Officer Exam Expected Cut Off Marks from here.
|Year||Stream||BARC Cut Off Marks|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
BARC Written Exam Merit List:
The authority will declare Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam Merit List 2018 along with the BARC DGFS Result. In BARC Merit List, roll numbers of the shortlisted contenders will mention and on the basis of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Merit List candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview round.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
Further Process After Declaration of BARC Result:
- After the successfully declaration of Result of BARC, selected contenders may appear for Selection Interview conducted by the organization on scheduled date.
- It is informed to the contenders that they have to carry original or testimonials along with them while going for the interview round.
- After the successfully commencement of the Interview round, shortlisted contenders will be appointed on the available positions.
- Aspirants need to carry the following original certificates while attending for document verification.
- UID Card /Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card.
- Driving License
Read Also: BARC Interview Experience
|Selection Interviews||16-05-2018 to 15-06-2018|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2018 on Online Application Portal||Last week of June 2018|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2018 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech / M.Chem .Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||04-06-2018|
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2018 on Online Application Portal||2nd week of July 2018|
Check Out: Sarkari Exam Result
Candidates can grab more details regarding BARC Result 2018-19 by going through the Official Website. Apart from it, contenders can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest updates of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Result 2018 or others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BARC Recruitment Through GATE||BARC OCES DGFS Notification|
|BARC Slot Booking||BARC Admit Card|
|BARC Recruitment||BARC Previous Year Question Paper|
|BARC Syllabus||BARC Exam Pattern|
|Answer Confusing Interview Ques||Employment News This Week|