Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released BARC Syllabus 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee (ST) and Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS (CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical Engg). So, candidates can check new changes in BARC Syllabus 2020 from here.
BARC Scientific Officer 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be conducted through online mode that contains multiple choice questions.
- Total 100 Questions will be included and each question carries 3 marks.
- Time Duration is 2 Hours.
- Negative Marking is there. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Virtual calculators are available on the terminal, so there is no use to bring physical calculators (not allowed).
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam Pattern 2020:
Stage 1: Preliminary Test
- Exam has multiple choice questions.
- Maximum marks of the exam are 50.
- Subjects included are mathematics, science and general awareness.
- Marks for each section are General Awareness – 10, science – 20, mathematics – 20.
- Total exam duration is 1 hour.
Stage 2: Advanced Test
- Mains exam has 50 marks.
- Type of questions are multiple choice questions.
- Total exam period is 1 hour.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus:
BARC exam syllabus For Mathematics
- True Discount
- Problems On Ages
- Compound Interest
- Stock & Shares
- Races And Games Of Skill
- Boats And Streams
- Banker’s Discount
- Time And Distance
- Operations On Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Heights & Distances
- Profit And Loss
- Ratio And Proportion
- Problems On Numbers
- Volume And Surface Area
- Time And Work
- F. And L.C.M Of Numbers
- Chain Rule
- Simple Interest
- Allegation Of Mixture
- Problems On Trains
- Permutations And Combinations
- Pipes And Cisterns
Also check: How To Find Online Study Material
BARC online exam syllabus For General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian History.
- Science & Technology.
- General Polity.
- Indian National Movement.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- General Science.
Go through this article: How To Make A Study Guide
BARC 2020 Syllabus For English
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Reading Sentence Arrangement
- Functional Grammar And Vocabulary
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Sentence Improvements
- Paragraph Completion
- Fill in the Blanks
- Transformation of Sentences
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of passage
- Word Usage Common Errors
- Idioms & Phrases
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- One Word Substitution
- Active & Passive Voice
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence Reproduction
- Fill In The Blanks
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Decision Making
- Spelling Grammar.
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms –Phrases
- Sentence Completion/ Fillers
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
Syllabus of BARC For Reasoning
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
BARC Syllabus 2020 For OCES DGFS
BARC Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology
|Set Theory & Algebra|
Check Out: BARC OCES DGFS Notification
Computer Science and Information Technology
|Computer Organization and Architecture|
|Programming and Data Structures|
|Theory of Computation|
|Information Systems and Software Engineering|
BARC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EE)
|Probability and Statistics|
You Can Also Check: BARC Recruitment
BARC Syllabus for Electronics and Communications (ECE)
|Analog and Digital Electronics|
|Electro-Magnetic and Microwave|
|Communication (Analog & Digital)|
|Signal and Systems|
BARC Syllabus for Civil Engineering
|Water Resources Engineering|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
BARC Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
|Applied Mechanics and Design|
|Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences|
|Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering|
Hit Here: BARC Syllabus PDF for OCES DGFS
BARC Exam Pattern
- Total Numbers of Question: 65
- Total Marks of the Exam: 100
- Total Duration: 3 hours
- General Aptitude (GA): 10 questions of 15 Marks
- Engineering Mathematics: 15 Marks
- Technical Questions (subject of the paper): 70 Marks
Check Also: BARC Exam Pattern
Steps to download BARC Syllabus 2020:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.barc.gov.in to get BARC exam syllabus
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to choose suitable link regarding syllabus and exam pattern
- Now on reaching new page hit the appropriate link
- Then go through the BARC exam syllabus and pattern
- At last download it and save it for future reference.
To crack BARC Exams, candidates should follow below stated guidelines:
- Candidates who are going to appear in the exam must organize their study space as they have enough space to spread your textbooks and notes out
- For better preparation, try to use flowchart and diagrams as it helps you when you are revising the main topics and you can also use it to explain your answer is exam
- Practice previous year question papers as it is one of the effective way for preparation
- Explain your answers to your teachers, friends or siblings
- Don’t study continuously for many hours, take break in between
- Also appear for online mock test, this will increase your speed
Download Free: BARC Previous Year Question Paper
For More Details about BARC Syllabus 2020, you must Visit this Official Link and remain in touch with us on our web portal to get more updates regarding same.
With the help of above provided syllabus and exam pattern your can start your preparation BARC ECE syllabus. Candidates having any query or doubts can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BARC Result||BARC Admit Card|
|BARC Slot Booking||BARC OCES/DGFS Result|
|BARC Interview Experience||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|How to Stop Being Late for Everything||How to Prepare for Written Exam|