Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment
Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank Ltd wants to recruits the candidates for the position of Manager/CSR & Others. Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment procedure has been started, so willing job seekers can apply for the Bassein Catholic Bank vacancy through proper channel.
To apply for the Bassein Catholic Bank Manager/CSR & Others, candidates have to submit their application form before the last dates which is 09-11-2018. They can visit the official website of the organization which is www.bccb.co.in to fill the application form.
This Page Includes:
Bassein Catholic Bank Manager/CSR & Other Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates will be called for the written examination. On the basis of their performance in the online exam, aspirants will be called for the personal Interview.
For more updates about the Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment 2018-19, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment
Bassein Catholic Bank vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- System Administrator
- Customer Service Representative
Qualification Required of the BCCB Recruitment:
- For the assistant Manager Grade II, candidates should have CA Fresher or LLB with 3-5 years of relevant experience or Graduate in any faculty with 7 years of banking experience.
- Those aspirants, who are applying for Assistant Manager Grade I, they must have BE in Computer Science/Electronics / IT/ B.Tech / MSc IT.
- To apply for the Customer Service Representative (CSR) vacancies, candidates must complete their IInd Class Graduate in any faculty.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation of the BCCB vacancies:
- Age of candidates should be 35 years to apply for the assistant manager I. for the assistant manager Grade II, age should be in between 20 to 35 years.
- Those aspirants who are applying for the Customer service representative, their age should not be more than 28 years.
Application Fee of the BCCB vacancy:
Appliers will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for the post of Customer Service Representative.
Direct Links to Download Official Notification
|Bassein Catholic Bank Assistant Manager Grade-II Recruitment||Get Here|
|Bassein Catholic Bank Asst Manager Grade-I Recruitment||Get Here|
|BCCB Customer Service Representative Recruitment||Get Here|
Salary Details of BCCB Job:
Those candidates who will be appointed on the Bassein Catholic Bank Jobs should receive the satisfied amount of salary that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
Mode of Selection for the BCCB Jobs:
Organization will conduct the written examination which is followed by the personal Interview.
Read Now: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for the Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.bccb.co.in
- After that you have to press the career tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then you are required to hit the link of “Assistant Manager II” or “System Administrator” or “Customer Service Representative”
- Now your Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- After that you should check the details carefully and hit the link of “Apply Online”
- Now you have to fill the online application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- After that you should recheck the filled application form and press the submit button.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully and you can take printout of it for future use.
Hit Here: Apply Online
Last Dates to Apply: 09-11-2018
Candidates can get the complete details about the Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment 2018-19 from this page. For more updates about the Bassein Catholic Bank Manager Recruitment you may check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|