Bharat Broadband Network Limited has disseminated a latest job notification about BBNL Recruitment. Organization are looking for young engineers who wish to pursue a long-term career in the company predominantly as Executive Trainees in roles such as Project Planning, Operations, Project Monitoring and others. Interested candidates may apply for BBNL Recruitment 2017 through GATE by filling application form on or before the last date .
Bharat Broadband Network Limited has invited the applications from retired officers of BSNL for Network Engineers positions in different locations through BBNL Recruitment Notice. Contenders who are going to apply, they must fulfill the eligibility criteria of working experience in BSNL.
Contenders can avail the chance simply by sending their application forms at the given email address with other relevant documents within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview and those contenders who will successfully appointed for the post will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 28,000/- per month including other allowances.
You can check all the other relevant details from here by going through the direct link available below…
BBNL Recruitment: Download PDF
Job searchers who are looking for appropriate job opportunity may grab this chance by applying for Bharat Broadband Network Limited Recruitment. Candidates may also get other details regarding BBNL Executive Engineers Recruitment through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Bharat Broadband Network Limited|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
BBNL Vacancy Details:
What will be the Qualifications Required?
- Willing candidates for BBNL Vacancies must possessed Degree of Full Time B.E. /B.Tech./B. Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics & Communication /Computer Science /Information Technology / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics from recognized University / Institute.
- Final Year / Semester students of above who expect their results by 27.08.2017 are also eligible.
Detailed Eligibility for the vacancy through GATE:
|Discipline||GATE 2017 Paper|
|Electronics & Communication||EC|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology||CS|
|Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics||EE|
Age Limitation for BBNL Recruitment:
- Aspirant’s age should be between 21 years to 27 years.
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization given below.
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|For OBC (NCL) candidates||3 Years|
|For SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|For PwD candidates||10 years over and above category relaxation (i.e. 10 years for a PwD candidate belonging to General Category, 13 years for a PwD candidate belonging to OBC (NCL) category etc|
|J&KDomicile/Ex-Servicemen/ Victim of riots||As per Govt. of India Directives|
After the completion of assortment process the selected aspirants for stated positions against these job openings in government sector will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month from the concerned department of Bharat Broadband Network Limited.
Download Official Notification: BBNL Recruitment
What will be the hiring process?
- Those candidates who will score good marks will only be eligible for latest government jobs and the score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the corresponding EC/CS/ EE paper of GATE 2017.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained by them they will be called for the further interview procedure.
- The final selection will be made after the interview process.
Read Below Given Articles:
Weight age of Different Parameters:
- Marks (out of 100) in the EC/CS/EE paper of GATE 2017: 75%
- Personal Interview: 25%
Is there any Application Fee?
- To fill Application Form for vacancies in government sector candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- plus applicable bank transaction charges.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates
Mode of payment:
- Online mode i.e. through Credit/Debit Card, Net banking (Transaction Charges Extra)
- Offline mode i.e. through Punjab & Sind BANK Challan.
Process to apply for BBNL Recruitment:
- Firstly visit the Official website of the Bharat Broadband Network Limited and that is www.bbnl.nic.in
- After visiting home page of the official website, candidates are required to follow the “Career” tab available in the menu bar of the page.
- Now a drop down list will be appeared and aspirants have to select the option “Vacancies”.
- Then from new page candidates have to select “Online Registration for Recruitment of Executive Trainees in BBNL through GATE-2017” from various BBNL Notifications
- After that on the next screen you will get:
- After that select the appropriate link but firstly you are required to choose the recruitment notification link.
- Now from opened advertisement you have to read further details regarding this opening.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for stated position then go back to the previous page and hit on “hit here to apply online”
- After that on the next page you will see:
- Now aspirants have to press the link “Apply now” and A new page will be displayed with First Stage Of Online Application then candidates have to fill their GATE no and other essentials and hit on the submission tab
- Now you will get the online application form.
- Fill BBNL Online Application Form carefully with all required details.
- Lastly press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further reference.
Required Documents at the time of Application Form:
|Documents to be uploaded||Details|
|Photograph||Photograph must be the same as the one used in the GATE 2017 Application form|
|Signature||Signature must be the same as the one used in the GATE 2017 Application form|
Important Date for BBNL Careers:
Last Date to Apply Online is 27-02-2017
Aspirants may get other details regarding BBNL Recruitment 2017 from Official Notification mentioned above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|