Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) is all set to hire eligible candidates for 50+ (CGM/GM) Vacancy. Announcement regarding same has been done through BBNL Recruitment advertisement.
Candidates interested in building a successful career may apply for the BBNL Recruitment 2018 by sending their applications through Offline mode. Last date for candidates to apply for BBNL Vacancy is Chief General Manager (E-9)/ For General Manager (E-7): 14.09.2018 and for General Manager corporate communications is 16-08-2018
This page includes:
Candidates willing to gather more information regarding BBNL Recruitment 2018-19 like the selection procedure, applying procedure, salary, eligibility etc. are suggested to scroll down this page that is ell structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Name of the Posts||General Manager|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech, in Electronic / E&C I Electrical|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Chief General Manager (E-9)/ For General Manager (E-7)||50|
|General Manager corporate communications||01|
BBNL Eligibility Required:
- To apply for BBNL Chief General Manager (E-9)/ For General Manager (E-7);
Candidates must have completed B.E / B.Tech, in Electronic / E&C I Electrical from a recognized university/institute.
- To apply for BBNL General Manager vacancy corporate communications:
To get the BBNL vacancy, Candidates must have possessed a bachelor degree with 60% from a recognized institution.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Maximum age of candidates applying for the BBNL Jobsmust not be more than 56 years. Other age limitations and relaxations will be given according to the organization norms.
BBNL Salary Given:
Candidates will be given their monthly remuneration as per company norms.
BBNL Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be one on the basis of interview taken by the selection committee of Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)
How To apply for BBNL Recruitment?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.bbnl.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Careers tab and then choose vacancies tab
- A new page will come out along with various vacancy links
- Select from:
Vacancies in BBNL on Deputation basis – Advt. No. 3-3/Level-I/2018-HR dated 03-08-2018 (232KB)
Vacancy in BBNL on Deputation Basis-Advt. No. 3-4/Level-I/2018-HR dated 02-08-2018 (970KB)
- Now a new page will come out along with all the details regarding the BBNL Recruitment vacancy available
- Go through the details and then download the BBNLapplication form given along
- Take a print out of application form and fill up all the details
- Afterwards attach all the requisite testimonials and then enclose the BBNL Recruitment application into an envelope
- Finally send the application envelope to the postal address given below.
- The application must be super scribed with Application for the Post of Chief General Manager / General Manager ( ……………………… ) at …………… (Mention location).
“Chief General Manager (HR & A),
Bharat Broadband Network Limited,
3rd Floor, C-DoT Complex,
Mandigaon Road Mehrauli,
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03.08.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application for Chief General Manager (E-9)/ For General Manager (E-7)||14.09.2018|
|Last date to apply for General Manager corporate communications is||16-08-2018|
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Candidates interested in getting more information about BBNL Recruitment 2018-19 may also go through the Official Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|