Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to organize the BCECE Counselling in the 4th week of July 2019. Candidates who are going to appear in the BCECE Entrance Exam on 29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019 can check the Round Wise Online BCECE Counselling Registration Schedule and dates from here.
Bihar BCECE Counseling Highlights:
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|Exam Type||State level|
|Category||BCECE 2019 Counselling|
|BCECE 2019 Exam Date||29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019|
|Declaration of BCECE Result||3rd week of July 2019|
|BCECE 2019 Counselling registration and choice filling||4th week of July 2019|
BCECE Counselling 2019
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2019:
|Date of releasing admit card||17-06-2019|
|Date of examination||29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices||4th week July 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||4th week July 2019|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||1st week August 2019|
|Registration & choice filling (2nd round)||2nd week August 2019|
|Seat allotment release||3rd week August 2019|
|Reporting & document verification||3rd week August 2019|
|Third round of counselling||4th week August 2019|
More Links Related to BCECE:
|BCECE Exam Pattern||BCECE Rank Card|
|Bihar Polytechnic Counselling||BCECE Admit Card|
|BCECE Cut Off||BCECE Result|
|BCECE||BCECE Syllabus 2019|
|BCECE Answer Key|
What Is The Process To Attend BCECE Counselling 2019?
Aspirants must follow these following instructions for BCECE Counselling Process before go to attend Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counseling.
Step 1: First of all, applicants have to register themselves by accessing its official website that is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Step 2: Move their cursor towards “Notice Board” section available at right hand side of the home page.
Step 3: Now, hit on suitable link moving in the section regarding BCECE Round Wise Counselling.
Step 4: Read complete BCECE Counselling notification for fetching full info.
Step 5: After that, hit on “online registration” tab available on the page.
Step 6: Fill complete BCECE registration form 2019 with the correct details asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 7: Below after, upload relevant documents and certificates and then hit on “submit” button.
Step 8: At the last, you must take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Also Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Important Details At The Time Of BCECE Online Registration:
- BCECE 2019 Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Contact Address
- Mobile Number
- Security Question
Online Option Entry
After successful registration for BCECE engineering Counselling, it’s the time for online option entry. In this step, aspirants have to choose BCECE colleges according to their priority.
Step 1: Hit on “Online Option Entry” tab appearing on the computer screen.
Step 2: This will bring you to a new page where you have to enter some relevant info for login account.
Step 3: Aspirants have to enter roll number and password and then hit on “Login” button.
Step 4: After successfully login, many options will be displayed on the computer screen.
Step 5: Applicants must choose suitable option from the list appeared on the screen.
Step 6: After that, candidates should lock their choices by follow suitable tab.
Step 7: The candidates should take print out their choices for future reference.
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Options Displayed On The Screen for BCECE E-Counselling:
- Registration Details
- Available Choices
- Fill Choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Change Password
- Provisional Allotment Letter
Provisional Seat Allotment:
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of selected choices of the candidates and marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- The organization will make BCECE merit list on which based students will get seat for the admission.
- Aspirants can check their provisional seat allotment status of BCECE 2019 in online mode.
- Contenders should download their provisional allotment letter consist of the details regarding the counselling venue.
- At the last, candidates must take print out copy of allotment letter for future reference.
Verification of Handwriting:
- After completing all the above mentioned process for BCECE Counselling 2019, aspirants have to go through hand writing verification round.
- In this, students have to give a sample of their hand writing which will be match by OMR answer sheet of the entrance examination.
- Applicants will be qualified for final allotment if they qualify the handwriting verification process.
Final Allotment of BCECE 2019:
- Qualified contenders in Verification of Handwriting will be called for Final BCECE Seat Allotment.
- Aspirants can log into their account to check their final allotment status.
- Candidates should download BCECE Seat Allotment letter by follow suitable tab present on the page.
- The BCECE Seat allotment letter will consist of timings to report at the allotted institutes where the document verification and payment of tuition fees has to be done for confirmation of admission.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule
Document Verification and Payment of Fees For BCECE 2019 Counselling:
- Finally, students have to report at allotted college with their parents for admission.
- Applicants have to bring below given important certificates for verification.
- After verification, students have to submit admission fee and tuition fee at the counter of college.
- Without payment of admission fee, the admission of the student cannot be conform.
Important Documents Required For BCECE Board Counselling:
- Final BCECE 2019 Seat Allotment Letter
- BCECE 2019 Admit Card
- 6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2019 Admit Card).
- Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2019
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate of 10th standard or equivalent examination
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.S.C or equivalent examination
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this
- Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO
- Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate.
- Part-A of Application Form filled by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
- Domicile Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Character Certificate
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar.
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorized by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years
- Medical Certificate as specified
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Important Guidelines For BCECE Counselling Registration:
- Candidates will be called according to their rank in BCECE 2019 Merit List.
- Candidates will be offered to choose from number of programs/institutions available to them through Merit cum vacancy basis, according to merit list.
- Candidates are not entitled for selection during seat allotment because of any mistake made during printing and publication of result/Merit List.
- Candidates with allotted seats will be informed about the charges of registration process against seat allotted during BCECE Counselling.
- Candidates are advised approach the institutes for any detailed information about the same beyond that mentioned in the BCECE 2019
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board holds right to add, change or omit norms and regulations in regard to BCECE 2019.
- Candidates with inadequate BCECE Eligibility Criteria will be removed from the BCECE Counselling process any time when found.
BCECE Counselling 2019:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board is going to commence the BCECE registration for Counselling from Third & Fourth Week of July, 2019. To participate in the counselling, students should have their name in the merit list.
Read Also: How Do Toppers Study?
BCECE Board Counselling:
BCECE is organized for admission to undergraduate courses offered in the field of engineering, pharmacy and agriculture. BCECE Counselling will be conducted as per the candidate’s rank in BCECE 2019.
For more information and updates regarding the BCECE Counselling 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||List of Fake Universities|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|