BCECE Counselling will be started from the last week of August 2018. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counselling is conducted for the candidate to take the admission in the state colleges of Bihar.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is one of the most important entrance examinations of the Bihar state. Here, students can get detailed information about BCECE Counselling 2018 such as Schedule, Vacant Seats Details, and Round Wise Dates.
Important Dates of BCECE Counselling 2018
|Events||Dates 2018 (Tentative)|
|Counselling for PCM group||3rd week of July|
|Counselling for PCB group||2nd week of September|
Counselling for PCB+PCB and CBA group
|3rd week of September|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of September|
|PM+PCB group counselling||1st week of October|
|CBA group counselling||1st week of October|
BCECE is organised for admission to undergraduate courses offered in the field of engineering, pharmacy and agriculture. BCECE Counselling will be conducted as per the candidate’s rank in BCECE 2018.
To participate in the counselling, students have to download the counselling call letter. Candidates who are seeking for further details of BCECE Counselling 2018-19 they can scroll down this page which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
What Is The Process To Attend BCECE Counselling 2018?
Aspirants must follow these following instructions before go to attend Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counseling.
Step 1: First of all, applicants have to register themselves by accessing its official website that is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Step 2: Move their cursor towards “Notice Board” section available at right hand side of the home page.
Step 3: Now, hit on suitable link moving in the section regarding BCECE Round Wise Counselling.
Step 4: Read complete BCECE Counselling notification for fetching full info.
Step 5: After that, hit on “online registration” tab available on the page.
Step 6: Fill complete BCECE registration form 2018 with the correct details asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 7: Below after, upload relevant documents and certificates and then hit on “submit” button.
Step 8: At the last, you must take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Important Details At The Time Of Online Registration:
- BCECE 2018 Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Contact Address
- Mobile Number
- Security Question
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Online Option Entry
After successful registration, it’s the time for online option entry. In this step, aspirants have to choose colleges according to their priority.
Step 1: Hit on “Online Option Entry” tab appearing on the computer screen.
Step 2: This will bring you to a new page where you have to enter some relevant info for login account.
Step 3: Aspirants have to enter roll number and password and then hit on “Login” button.
Step 4: After successfully login, many options will be displayed on the computer screen.
Step 5: Applicants must choose suitable option from the list appeared on the screen.
Step 6: After that, candidates should lock their choices by follow suitable tab.
Step 7: The candidates should take print out their choices for future reference.
Options Displayed On The Screen:
- Registration Details
- Available Choices
- Fill Choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Change Password
- Provisional Allotment Letter
Provisional Seat Allotment:
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of selected choices of the candidates and marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- The organization will make BCECE merit list on which based students will get seat for the admission.
- Aspirants can check their provisional seat allotment status of BCECE 2018 in online mode.
- Contenders should download their provisional allotment letter consist of the details regarding the counselling venue.
- At the last, candidates must take print out copy of allotment letter for future reference.
Verification of Handwriting
- After completing all the process above mentioned, aspirants have to go through hand writing verification round.
- In this, students have to give a sample of their hand writing which will be match by OMR answer sheet of the entrance examination.
- Applicants will be qualified for final allotment if they qualify the handwriting verification process.
Final Allotment of BCECE 2018
- Qualified contenders in Verification of Handwriting will be called for Final Allotment of seats.
- Aspirants can log into their account to check their final allotment status.
- Candidates should download Allotment letter by follow suitable tab present on the page.
- The allotment letter will consist of timings to report at the allotted institutes where the document verification and payment of tuition fees has to be done for confirmation of admission.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Document Verification and Payment of Fees
- Finally, students have to report at allotted college with their parents for admission.
- Applicants have to bring below given important certificates for verification.
- After verification, students have to submit admission fee and tuition fee at the counter of college.
- Without payment of admission fee, the admission of the student cannot be conform.
Important Documents Required For Counselling:
- Final BCECE 2018 Seat Allotment Letter
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- 6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2018 Admit Card).
- Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2018
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate of 10th standard or equivalent examination
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.S.C or equivalent examination
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this
- Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO
- Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate.
- Part-A of Application Form filled by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
- Domicile Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Character Certificate
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar.
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorized by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years
- Medical Certificate as specified
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Important Guidelines For BCECE 2018 Counselling
- Candidates will be called according to their rank in BCECE 2018 Merit List.
- Candidates will be offered to choose from number of programs/institutions available to them through Merit cum vacancy basis, according to merit list.
- Candidates are not entitled for selection during seat allotment because of any mistake made during printing and publication of result/Merit List.
- Candidates with allotted seats will be informed about the charges of registration process against seat allotted during BCECE 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised approach the institutes for any detailed information about the same beyond that mentioned in the BCECE 2018 prospectus.
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board holds right to add, change or omit norms and regulations in regard to BCECE 2018.
- Candidates with inadequate BCECE Eligibility Criteria will be removed from the process any time when found.
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
You may fetch more information regarding BCECE Counselling 2018 by going through Official Link. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard. You may join us on Google Plus also for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BCECE Notification||Counselling Schedule|
|BCECE Result||BCECE Application Form|
|Education Loans for Students||BCECE Answer Key|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Get a Free College Education|