Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination has prescribed the BCECE Syllabus 2020 for the BCECE Entrance Exam which is going to be held on Last week of April 2020. Appearing candidates in this exam can download the BCECE Engineering Syllabus PDF of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics for Stage 1-2 exam from here.
BCECE Syllabus 2020
BCECE Exam Syllabus: Highlights
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|Exam Type||State level|
|Date of examination||Last week of April 2020|
BCECE Entrance Exam Syllabus Download Links
|BCECE Syllabus||Download Links|
|BCECE Physics Syllabus||Download PDF|
|BCECE Chemistry Syllabus||Download PDF|
|BCECE Mathematics Syllabus||Download PDF|
|BCECE Biology Syllabus||Download PDF|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2020:
BCECE 2020 is conducted in two Stages – Stage I and Stage II candidates can check exam patter stage wise which is given below.
- The first stage will be divided into various sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Each subject will includes 50 multiple choice questions worth 600 marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hour 15 minutes.
- Aspirants will get 4 marks for each correct answer on the other hand one mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Attempting Physics and Chemistry questions is compulsory.
- Engineering aspirants should attempt Mathematics.
- This is a Qualifying stage to appear for further process that is Stage II.
Read Now: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
- The sections also include questions based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Each section paper will be of 90 minutes (1.5 minutes).
- The total number of multiple choice questions is 100 in each subject; the maximum marks will be 400.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Physics and Chemistry is compulsory and for Engineering aspirants Mathematics questions are compulsory.
Check Here: Best Study Apps for College Students
Candidates can now check the BCECE Exam Syllabus from here subjects wise. BCECE is conducted for providing admission to keen candidates in undergraduate programmes in the field of Engineering, Agriculture and Technology in Bihar state. So, prepare from latest updated BCECE Syllabus which is given here.
BCECE Syllabus for Physics
- Physical world and measurement
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Atoms and Nuclei
Check Now: Physics Questions And Answers
BCECE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some basis concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Structure of Atom
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Redox Reactions
- Some Basic Principals and Techniques of Organic Chemistry
- Classification of hydrocarbons
- Environmental pollution
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Solid state
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday life
Read Here: Chemistry Questions And Answers
BCECE Syllabus for Mathematics
Sets and Functions
- Relation & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear inequalities
- Permutation & Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series
Co-Ordinate Geometry (I)
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
Check here: How to Prepare for Maths
- Limits and Derivatives
- MATHEMATICAL REASONING
- Mathematical Reasoning
Statistics & Probability (I)
Relations And Functions
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometrics Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
START Now: Mathematics Quiz
Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
BCECE Syllabus for Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organization in Animal and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Cell: Structure & Function
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetic & Evolution
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Biology & Human Welfare
Check BCECE Syllabus Related Links:
|BCECE Official Link||Press Here|
|BCECE Counselling||Get Details|
|BCECE Notification||Get Details|
|BCECE Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|BCECE Result||Get Details|
|BCECE Admit Card||Get Details|
|BCECE Cut Off||Get Details|
|BCECE Exam Pattern||Get Details|
Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to organize BCECE on Last week of April 2020 for those candidates who want to get admitted to B.E./ B.Tech courses. Nearly 3000 seats in around 14 participating institutes will be provided to eligible candidates.
Syllabus for BCECE
BCECE 2020 will be conducted in two stages such as stage I for 600 marks and stage II for 1200 marks. Students can download BCECE Physics Syllabus, BCECE Chemistry Syllabus, BCECE Biology Syllabus, BCECE Mathematics Syllabus 2020 or BCECE Board Syllabus as well as BCECE Exam Pattern by the help of this web page to prepare well for state level polytechnic exam.
BCECE 2020 Imp Dates:
|Release of application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of payment through online mode||1st week of April 2020|
|Editing of Application Form||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of April 2020|
|BCECE Exam date||Last week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2020|
|Issue of rank card||4th week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2020|
Candidates we hope that you are satisfied with the BCECE Syllabus 2020 given in this page. To get more information about the BCECE Syllabus, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Written Exam Techniques||Get Rid of Sleeping While Studying|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|