Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination has prescribed the BCECE Syllabus for the BCECE Entrance Exam. Appearing candidates in this exam can download the BCECE Engineering Syllabus PDF of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics for Stage 1-2 exam from here.
BCECE Exam Syllabus: Highlights
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|Exam Type||State level|
BCECE Entrance Exam Syllabus Download Links
|BCECE Syllabus||Download Links|
|BCECE Physics Syllabus||Download|
|BCECE Chemistry Syllabus||Download|
|BCECE Mathematics Syllabus||Download|
|BCECE Biology Syllabus||Download|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2021:
BCECE 2021 is conducted in two Stages – Stage I and Stage II candidates can check exam patter stage wise which is given below.
- The first stage will be divided into various sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Each subject will includes 50 multiple choice questions worth 600 marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hour 15 minutes.
- Aspirants will get 4 marks for each correct answer on the other hand one mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Attempting Physics and Chemistry questions is compulsory.
- Engineering aspirants should attempt Mathematics.
- This is a Qualifying stage to appear for further process that is Stage II.
- The sections also include questions based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Each section paper will be of 90 minutes (1.5 minutes).
- The total number of multiple choice questions is 100 in each subject; the maximum marks will be 400.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Physics and Chemistry is compulsory and for Engineering aspirants Mathematics questions are compulsory.
Candidates can now check the BCECE Exam Syllabus from here subjects wise. BCECE is conducted for providing admission to keen candidates in undergraduate programmes in the field of Engineering, Agriculture and Technology in Bihar state. So, prepare from latest updated BCECE Syllabus which is given here.
BCECE Syllabus for Physics
- Physical world and measurement
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Atoms and Nuclei
Check Now: Physics Questions And Answers
BCECE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some basis concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Structure of Atom
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Redox Reactions
- Some Basic Principals and Techniques of Organic Chemistry
- Classification of hydrocarbons
- Environmental pollution
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Solid state
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday life
Read Here: Chemistry Questions And Answers
BCECE Syllabus for Mathematics
Sets and Functions
- Relation & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear inequalities
- Permutation & Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series
Co-Ordinate Geometry (I)
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
Check here: How to Prepare for Maths
- Limits and Derivatives
- MATHEMATICAL REASONING
- Mathematical Reasoning
Statistics & Probability (I)
Relations And Functions
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometrics Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
Get Here: List of Maths Formulas
Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
BCECE Syllabus for Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organization in Animal and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Cell: Structure & Function
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetic & Evolution
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Biology & Human Welfare
Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to organize BCECE for those candidates who want to get admitted to B.E./ B.Tech courses. Nearly 3000 seats in around 14 participating institutes will be provided to eligible candidates.
Check BCECE Syllabus Related Links:
|BCECE Official Website||Link|
|BCECE Answer Key||Details|
|BCECE Admit Card||Details|
|BCECE Cut Off||Details|
|BCECE Exam Pattern||Details|
Syllabus for BCECE
BCECE 2021 will be conducted in two stages such as stage I for 600 marks and stage II for 1200 marks. Students can download BCECE Physics Syllabus, BCECE Chemistry Syllabus, BCECE Biology Syllabus, BCECE Mathematics Syllabus 2021 or BCECE Board Syllabus as well as BCECE Exam Pattern by the help of this web page to prepare well for state level polytechnic exam.
Candidates we hope that you are satisfied with the BCECE Syllabus 2021 given in this page.