Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the BCECE Notification. In this concern, organization had invited the BCECE application form from the eligible candidates from 29-04-2019 to 20-05-2019. Those candidates, who have applied for BCECE 2019 Notification before last date, will now appear for BCECE Exam on 29th & 30th June 2019. For this, BCECE Admit Card will be available from 17-06-2019.
BCECE 2019 Highlights:
|Full Form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Agriculture, Para Medical|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|Exam Date||29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019|
BCECE Notification 2019
What is BCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Students, must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized board
- 12th must be passed with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Choose From Here: Career Options After 12th
Simple Steps to Apply for BCECE Notification 2019:
- Visit to official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com
- Press on “Apply for BCECE 2019”.
- Fill the BCECE Online Registration Forms and hit on “Submit” button.
- Get registered user ID or password after BCECE registration 2019
- Then choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates are required to fill their details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the filled details before submitting the BCECE online form.
- After that you are required to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and fee payment proof.
- After successfully completing all the four steps, take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Now, you have to paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents
- Lastly, send it through registered post to the address indicated in official link.
Documents Required for BCECE Exam Notification:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned image of photograph.
- The photograph should contain the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Scanned image of signature in both English and Hindi language.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
Get List Of : Entrance Exams in India
What Is The Age Limit BCECE 2019?
- Contenders age not be less than 17 years and this age criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses
How Much I Need To Be Paid As BCECE Application Fees?
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Mode To Submit Application Fees:
- Appliers can pay the application fees through online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Get a link from board to download bank Challan.
- Entered registration number and password to download the Challan
- Download 3 copies as the bank copy, board copy and candidate’s copy.
- Visit near Canara bank and bank copy with the fees.
- After that get Board copy and Candidate’s copy of “Paid Challan”.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 60 extra, as additional application fee.
What is Selection Process?
- Candidates will en selected on the basis of their performance in BCECE Entrance Exam 2019 conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Further qualified applicants will be called for couselling session.
More Links Related to BCECE:
|BCECE Exam Pattern||BCECE Rank Card|
|Bihar Polytechnic Counselling||BCECE Admit Card|
|BCECE Cut Off||BCECE Result|
|BCECE Counselling||BCECE Syllabus 2019|
|BCECE Answer Key|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019:
- Stages: BCECE 2019 is conducted in Stage 1 & Stage 2.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are compulsory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: For stage I: 2 hours 15 minutes and for stage II 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted
BCECE Stage 1:
BCECE Stage 2:
BCECE 2019 Application Correction:
Candidates can make correction in BCECE Online Application from 2019 only through online mode. There will be no facility to make correction via offline mode.
BCECE 2019 Exam Centres:
|Names of BCECE Exam Centres||Centre code|
|Other states outside Bihar||40|
Also Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
BCECE Entrance Exam Notification 2019:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2019) is state level entrance exam which provide admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses in the institutions of the state of Bihar
BCECE Notification 2019:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct BCECE Entrance Exam 2019 on 29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019. Those who have applied for BCECE Notification will appear for entrance exam.
BCECE Notification 2019 Imp Dates:
|Online application form available from||29-04-2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||20-05-2019|
|Last date of payment through Challan||21-05-2019|
|Last date of payment through online mode||22-05-2019|
|Application form editing||23-05-2019 to 25-05-2019|
|Date of releasing admit card||17-06-2019|
|Date of examination||29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
|Counselling started from||Last week of July 2019|
Go through the official link to get more details about BCECE 2019 Notification. If you have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|