A walk-In advertisement has been circulated as BDA Recruitment by Burdwan Development Authority. BDA, A Statutory Authority Of Govt. Of West Bengal intends to recruit talented applicants for filling up Junior Assistant Town Planner posts. Job fighters, who think themselves eligible for this job opening at BDA Recruitment 2015, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview session on scheduled date. A walk-In interview will be held on 23rd July 2015.
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Town Planner|
|Walk-In Interview Date||23rd July 2015|
You may check whole details regarding BDA Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, applying process etc, from this page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below before applying.
- For getting Junior Assistant Town Planner Posts at BDA vacancy, appliers must have Diploma in Architecture or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution
- Having Knowledge of Auto-CAD, 3-D Modeling Software, Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of M.S. Office
Those candidates, who are selecting for Junior Assistant Town Planner Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 15,000/- per month which is provided by reputed organization
Age Limit Details:
- Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01st January 2015.
- For reserved category applicants, relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Applicants have no need to pay any fee.
Selection of contestants for Junior Assistant Town Planner posts will be solely based on their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on 23rd July 2015
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for BDA Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting application in prescribed format before started interview process.
- Format of application can be downloaded from official site that is bardhaman.gov.in.
- Application must be attached with all documents related to qualification, age and experience and pas sport size photo.
- Application can be submitted before started interview process at address given below.
- Candidates must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents and report on time at venue given below
At the 5th floor,
New Administrative Building,
Collectorate, Burdwan – 713 101
Walk-In Interview Date: 23rd July 2015
For more info related to BDA Recruitment you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On