Beed ZP Recruitment 2014
- Zila Parishad Beed has unfolded a latest notification of ZP Beed Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various posts and Consultant positions for the District Project Management Unit as well as Block Project Management Unit of the IDA assisted ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP).
- Eligible candidates those who want to enhance their career in the organization of Zila Parishad Beed Posts 2014 may apply on or before the closing date.
- To grab more information concerning to ZP Beed Advertisement 2014 you may go through the given notification which is tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Zila Parishad Beed
Relative Illumination of ZP Beed Recruitment 2014:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Consolidated remuneration|
|District level Post|
|1||District Coordinator||01||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|2||Project Assistant||01||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Block Project Level Post|
|1||Block Coordinator||15||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
|2||Project Assistant||15||Rs. 8,000/- per month|
Entire Information of District level Post
Contender should hold graduate or Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/ Nutrition from recognized University.
Applicants must hold minimum experience as mentioned below in relevant discipline:
- Two years of work experience, preferably in the development sector.
- Experience of working with NGOs/any Govt. Dept.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Marathi and fair skill in English
- Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email
- Ability to work in a team, and willingness to travel extensively.
Entire Information of Block Project Level Post:
Job seeker must hold Graduate Degree from a recognized University in Social Sciences/Nutrition/Home/Sciences from recognized University.
- Applicants must have minimum 2 years of work experience in any organization/NGO, preferably in the development sector.
- Contender should have experience of working with the community/local governments (Panchayat) at the grassroots level will be an added advantage;
- Aspirants should have Good oral and written communication skills in Marathi and fair in English; Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email;
- Job hunter should have ability to work in a team, and willingness to travel extensively
How to apply?
- Eligible citizens those who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply by filling the application form in pre scribed format.
- Candidates are require to fill the form with all essential details and are required to attach all mandatory documents with recent passport size photograph and forward it to the below furnished address:
The Office of Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Child Development),
Zilla Parishad, Beed”
Last date of submission of application: 31st March 2014 during office timings.
For further details you may go through the Official Notice.