BEEE Application Form
Complete BEEE Application Form before the last date ends!!! Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is going to conduct Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2018 in online mode from April 15 to 18, whereas, the offline exam will be held on April 14 and 15, 2018.
To appear in these examination candidates need to complete the eligibility requirements and fill BEEE Application form 2018-19 before the last date i.e. April 8, 2018. According to the BEEE Notification candidates who will qualify the Entrance Examination going to held on stated dates will get admission in B.Tech and B.Arch programmes offered by BIHER.
This Page Includes:
Applicants may choose any three preferred cities where they can take the exam at time of filling application form. On basis of marks in engineering entrance examination, applicants will be granted admission into various engineering programmes. Get all information about BEEE Application Form 2018 from this page well created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
BEEE Application Form
|Exam Name||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Bharath Institute of Higher Education|
and Research (BIHER)
|Commonly Known As||BEEE|
|Category of the Exam||UG|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
BEEE 2018 Dates:
|3.||Last Date to Fill and Submit Application Form (Offline)||April 8, 2018|
|4||Availability of Admit card||First or Second week of April 2018|
|7||BEEE 2018 (Online)||April 15 – 18, 2018|
|8.||BEEE 2018 (Offline)||April 14 and 15, 2018|
|9.||Declaration of Result along counselling schedule||May 6, 2018|
|10.||Counselling||June 1 to 5, 2018|
|11.||End date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks|
(for B.Arch admission)
|June 27, 2018|
|12.||Declaration of rank list &counselling schedule|
(for B.Arch programme)
|July 11, 2018|
|13.||Counselling for admission to B.Arch||July 14, 2018|
Programmes Offered through BEEE 2018
|S. No||Course Offered|
|6||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|7||Computer Science and Engineering|
|11||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|12||Bio Medical Engineering|
|13||Industrial Bio Technology|
Check Here: BEEE Syllabus
BEEE Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Candidate must be the citizen of India.
Age:Age of the applicants must be less the 25 years.
Qualification required to fill BEEE Application Form 2018:
10+2 or its equivalent
|10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level|
|Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology||Minimum 50% aggregate|
|Entrance Examination||On the Basis of BEEE 2018|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
BEEE Application Form Fee:
Applicants need to pay requisite fee of Rs.1000 to complete the BEEE Application Form process. You may pay fee by using following modes:
- Demand Draft
In the online mode, make use of Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking for payment of fee.
If a candidate is filling the offline BEEE Application Form, the candidate can either pay through cash or DD that need to be sent at:
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
BEEE 2018 Fee Structure
|S. No||Courses Offered||Fees per Annum (Rs)*|
|1||B.Tech (All Branches)||2,00,000/-|
|2||B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||3,75,000/-|
BEEE Paper Pattern 2018:
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions||Marks Assigned|
Participants need to undergo entrance exam conducted by Bharath Institute of Science and Technology at various examination centres. On basis of marks obtained in test, selected contenders will undergo counseling for seat allotment.
How to fill BEEE Application Form 2018?
In order to fill BEEE 2018 Registration form, aspirants may follow listed steps.
- Log on to Official website i.e. www.bharathuniv.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on BEEE Application Open tab
Level 1: New User Registration
- Read all the details regarding BEEE 2018 completely and carefully
- Enter the details in dialog box showing as:
- Afterwards hit on Submit tab
- Once you hit a registration ID and password will be sent at your registered mail ID
Level 2: Confirmation of password
- Enter your mail Account and collect the credentials
- Afterwards go to existing user tab and then enter the credentials received
Level 3: Filling BEEE Application Form
- Fill up your personal details, course details, address details, academic details and miscellaneous details etc
- BEEE Application Form number will be generated after submission.(ALPHA NUMERIC)
- Refer your BEEE Application Form number (or) Mobile number for all your future correspondence.
Level 4: Photo & Signature Upload
- Upload your photograph and signature according to the size prescribed
Size of Documents to be uploaded:
Size should be less than 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
Size should be less than 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
Level 5: Mode of payment
- Pay the BEEE Application Form fees of Rs.1000/-
- Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card.
Level 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24 hrsand try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
Level 7: Final Submission of BEEE Application Form
- Once all the details are completed hit on final submit tab and the take a print out of filled up BEEE Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
Get Here>>Direct Link for BEEE Registration
Note: All the communications regarding BEEE Application Form will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number. Request for change of Mobile number / e-mail id / Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Documents required at time of filling BEEE Application Form:
- A valid email ID and phone number
- Candidate’s scanned image of photograph and signature
- Scanned image class X and XII (if already passed) marksheets
- Credit/Debit card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details for online transaction
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
BEEE Exam Centres:
BEEE 2018 Exam Centres (Offline exam)
|State Name||Centre Name||Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||201|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||231|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||233|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||247|
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
BEEE 2018 Exam Centres (Online exam)
|State||Name of Centre||Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||301|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||317|
Must Know: Best Study Apps for College Students
Follow its Official Link to gain more information about BEEE Application Form 2018. You can join on us Facebook and Google plus or subscribe our free e-mail service to get more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|Get Admission In Engineering Colleges||Engineering Entrance Exams|