Behala College is Government College that came into existence in 1963. This College is affiliated to university of Calcutta & spread across 1.93 acres of land. In order to get admission in UG/ PG Courses provided by this university, you need to submit Behala Parnasree College Application Form till the last date. Behala College Kolkata Admission Process, Fee and other details are well provided below. So, please have a look…
Behala College Kolkata
- Behala College Courses offered
- Intake Capacity in Behala College
- Behala College Admission Criteria
- Behala College Application Fee
- Behala College Reservation
- Behala College Selection Process
- Behala College Application Process
- Documents are to be produced at the Time of Admission
- Subject Combinations for Admission In Behala College
- Behala College Admit Card 2019
- Behala College Merit List 2019
Behala College Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Form Submission⇒ Updating Soon
- Last Date of Online Form Submission for Bengali & English Honors⇒ Updating Soon
- Last Date of Online Form Submission for All Other Subjects⇒ Updating Soon
Courses in Science:
|Physics||General & Honours|
|Chemistry||UG General & Honours,PG Regular Courses|
|Mathematics||General & Honours|
|Computer Science||General & Honours|
|Geography||General & Honours|
|Zoology||General & Honours|
|Economics||General & Honours|
|Electronics||General & Honours|
|Food and Nutrition||General & Honours|
Courses in Arts:
|Bengali||UG General & Honours,PG Regular Courses|
|English||General & Honours|
|History||UG General & Honours,PG Regular Courses|
|Sanskrit||General & Honours|
|Journalism & Mass communication||General & Honours|
|Political Science||General & Honours|
|Philosophy||General & Honours|
|Education||General & Honours|
|Food And Nutrition||30|
|Journalism And Mass Communication||30|
Get Best Answer: Which Open University is Best For Admission?
For UG Courses:
In order to take admission for Honours course in Political Science, Philosophy, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Education, Mathematics, Computer Science, Food & Nutrition, Geography & Electronic candidates may satisfy eligibility criteria as listed here.
- Aspirant may possess minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. Or
- Contender may obtain 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. Or
- 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination.
For Honours In Other Subjects:
|Aggregate Percentage||Subject(s) Percentage|
|Physics||50%||60% in Physics55% in Mathematics|
|Chemistry||50%||60% in Chemistry50% in Mathematics|
|Zoology||60%||65% in Biology50% in Chemistry 50% in English|
Some Special Conditions for admission to Honours Courses as follows:
- A candidate shall be allowed to take up Honours in Economics if he/she has passed in Mathematics at H.S Examination (10+2) conducted by the West Bengal Council of H.S Education or its equivalent examination in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics .
- Students who have passed Business Economics including Business Mathematics in the H.S.
- (10+2) level from the West Bengal Council of H.S Education is also eligible for admission in the Honours Course in Economics.
- Candidates of Economics Honours have to take up Mathematics as one of the elective subjects.
A candidate shall be allowed to take up Honours in Mathematics if he/she has passed in Mathematics at the previous qualifying examination. A candidate who has passed in Business Mathematics is not eligible for the admission to the Mathematics Honours Course.
The combination of subjects for Computer Science Honours Course shall be Mathematics as one of the General subjects and any one of the following subjects: either Physics or Statistics or Electronics.
A candidate shall be allowed to take up Honours in Chemistry if he/she has passed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the previous qualifying examination.
The subject Biology /Bio-Technology be treated as related subject.
A candidate shall be allowed to semester-wise Honours in Food and Nutrition if he/she has passed in Chemistry and Biology at the previous qualifying.
If the candidate has not studied Education as a subject in the previous qualifying examination then Psychology/Philosophy/ Mathematics/Sociology/ Economics/ Political Science /History/Statistics/Physics/Chemistry/Biology are treated as related subjects.
If the candidate has not studied Philosophy as a subject in the previous qualifying examination then Psychology/ Math/ Education/ Sociology/Political Science be treated as related subjects.
A candidate shall be allowed to take up Honours in Journalism & Mass Communication if he/she has passed in English or Bengali.
Eligibility Criteria For PG Courses:
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||B.Sc. Hons. in the relevant sub with 50% marks|
- SC/ST candidates may secure 40% aggregate marks in graduation in order to be eligible for PG programs.
- 60% of total seats will be reserved for C.U. students only while remaining 40% seats are open to both C.U. and non-C.U. aspirants.
- Intellectuals can also apply for direct admission to MA programs depending upon accessibility of vacant seats.
Behala College Related Official Links
|Behala College Online Admission Application||Press Here|
|Behala College Contact Us||Press Here|
|Behala College Aims and Objective||Press Here|
|Behala College Student Support Service||Press Here|
|Behala College Scholarship||Press Here|
|Behala College Placement Cell||Press Here|
|Behala College Official Website||Press Here|
Aspirants applying for behala college PG admission & UG courses admission are required to pay application fee including Bank Transaction Charges by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or through offline (Bank Challan) mode.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
As per norms of West Bengal state government, reservation is provided to reserved category.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||06%|
|Other Backward Caste – OBC-A||10%|
|Other Backward Caste – OBC-B||07%|
- UG candidates are selected for admission on the basis of merit, i.e. marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
- PG contenders are shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the institute level entrance exam.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Candidates seeking for admission to any of the programs offered by Behala College, Kolkata are required to follow listed steps.
- To apply for courses, you may visit the institute website www.behalacollege.in
- Hit on “Admission” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Eligibility criteria”, “Admission Process” from drop down list.
- Go through detailed Behala College notification & guidelines carefully.
- After that, aspirants may fill requisite particulars in Behala College application form.
- Upload scanned images of documents and photograph, if needed.
- On completion of Behala College registration process, applicant will receive a unique application number which is to be preserved by candidates.
- Submit your Behala College application form, after submission of online application form, three copies of challan are generated which are to be submitted to Bank of Baroda, at any Branch, along with requisite fees.
- Contenders who are successfully registered and have paid the registration fee will be considered for hiring criteria.
- Original and attested copies of Mark Sheet of the last public examination(H.S or equivalent)
- Original and attested copies of Caste certificate from the competent authority for SC/ST contenders
- Original and attested copies of Admit Card/Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as proof of age
- Character certificate from the head of the school or college last attended
- Migration Certificate for students migrating from other Boards/University
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph of the student
- Registration form duly filled in (available with the admission form)
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
Students from other Universities or Boards may be provisionally admitted. Their provisional admission is liable to be cancelled by the University of Calcutta depending upon the stipulations as may be formulated by the University from time to time.
If the provisional admission of any such student is not approved by the university, the candidate will not be entitled to any refund of fees already paid to the college. Every such student must submit within one month from the date of admission of the following documents:
- Permission to migrate from the original university/board
- Pass certificate for the examination at which he/she appeared last
- If the pass certificate is not available, the original mark sheet and the admit card will have to be submitted.
|Code||HONOURS SUBJECT||GENERAL SUBJECT COMBINATION|
|SPYH1||Physics||Mathematics – Electronics|
|SPYH3||Physics||Mathematics –Computer Sc|
|SCEH1||Chemistry||Physics – Mathematics|
|SZOH1||Zoology||Chemistry – Botany|
|SZOH2||Zoology||Chemistry –Food & Nutrition|
|SELH1||Electronics||Mathematics – Physics|
|SECH1||Economics||Mathematics – Statistics|
|SMAH1||Mathematics||Physics – Chemistry|
|SMAH2||Mathematics||Physics – Electronics|
|SMAH3||Mathematics||Physics – Computer Sc.|
|SMAH4||Mathematics||Physics – Statistics|
|SFNH1||Food & Nutrition||Chemistry – Zoology|
|SCSHI||Computer Science||Mathematics – Electronics|
|SCSH2||Computer Science||Mathematics – Physics|
|SCSH3||Computer Science||Mathematics – Statistics|
|SGEH1||Geography||Economics – Education|
|SGEH2||Geography||Economics – Political Sc.|
|Code||HONOURS SUBJECT||GENERAL SUBJECT COMBINATION|
|History – Philosophy|
History –Political Science
History – Sanskrit
Education – Sanskrit
Education – Philosophy
Education- Political Science
Political Science – History
Political Science- Education
Philosophy – Education
Philosophy – History
Geography – History
|Bengali – Political Science|
Bengali – Geography
English – Philosophy
|History – Philosophy|
History – Journalism
History – Bengali
Education – Philosophy
Philosophy – Bengali
|APHH1||Philosophy||Bengali –Political Science|
|APHH2||Philosophy||Bengali – Education|
|APHH3||Philosophy||Bengali – Sanskrit|
|APHH4||Philosophy||Education- Political Science|
|APHH5||Philosophy||History – Political Science|
|AJMH1||Journalism & Mass Communications||Bengali – English|
|AJMH2||Journalism & Mass Communications||Bengali – Education|
|AJMH3||Journalism & Mass Communications||Bengali – Sanskrit|
|AJMH4||Journalism & Mass Communications||Bengali – Political Science|
|AJMH5||Journalism & Mass Communications||Political Science-Economics|
|AJMH6||Journalism & Mass Communications||Political Science – History|
|AJMH7||Journalism & Mass Communications||Political Science – English|
|ASNH3||Sanskrit||Bengali- Political Science|
|ASNH4||Sanskrit||Political Science- History|
|ASNH5||Sanskrit||Education – Philosophy|
|AEDH1||Education||Bengali – Philosophy|
|AEDH2||Education||Bengali – Sanskrit|
|AEDH3||Education||History – Political Science|
|AEDH4||Education||History – Bengali|
|SG5||ECONOMICS-DEFENCE STUDIES-POLITICAL SC|
|SG6||ECONOMICS-POLITICAL SC -GEOGRAPHY|
|SG7||BOTANY -ZOOLOGY-DEFENCE STUDIES|
|Code||SUBJECT COMBINATION AVAILABLE|
|AG1||BENGALI – EDUCATION-SANSKRIT|
|AG4||ECONOMICS-BENGALI-JOURNALISM & MASS COM|
|AG8||HISTORY-JOURNALISM & MASS COM -POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|AG12||PHYSICAL EDUCATION-DEFENCE STUDIES -HISTORY|
|AG13||PHYSICAL EDUCATION-DEFENCE STUDIES -BENGALI|
|AG14||PHYSICAL EDUCATION -DEFENCE STUDIES-POLITICAL SC|
|AG15||PHYSICAL EDUCATION-HISTORY-POLITICAL SC|
|AG16||POLITICAL SC -BENGALI-HISTORY|
|AG17||POLITICAL SC -BENGALI-EDUCATION|
|AG18||POLITICAL SC-HISTORY-DEFENCE STUDIES|
|AG19||DEFENCE STUDIES-POLITICAL SC-EDUCATION|
|AG21||DEFENCE STUDIES-EDUCATION -BENGALI|
Aspirants who have filled Behala College application form may appear for Behala College exam. At time of appearing for exam, you may need Behala College 2019 admit card. Contenders may download call letter through online mode for UG & PG courses.
Behala College conducts exam for UG & PG courses. Students who have applied and performed in the University Exam may download Behala college 2019 merit list from this page. Score card will be available through online mode. On release of result, we will update you.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
To know more about Behala College Kolkata, have a look at its Official Link. Bookmark this page to get more updates about Behala College.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|