BEL Admit Card
Bharat Electronic Limited has released the BEL Admit Card for the Senior Engineer and Deputy Manager Examination. Those participants who had applied for BEL exam and looking for exam hall ticket, they can now download it online through this page. Exam is going to be conducted on 4th March 2017. Applicants should download their hall ticket before the exam as it is an essential document to get enter in examination hall. You can read all the details about exam below this page.
Aspirants, who are going to appear in the BEL recruitment exam, need to download their call letters as soon as possible. You may use below provided guidelines to download your BEL Admit Card from this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download Bharat Electronics Limited Admit Card
Contenders must follow the steps given below:
- First of all you need to go through official website of Bharat Electronics Limited that is www.bel-india.com.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab visible at the top of the home page.
- After this you must press on “Written Test-Shortlists” link in career tab.
- Now you may check the name list of shortlisted candidates by hitting on “SENIOR ENGINEER (E-III) LIST” & “DEPUTY MANAGER (E-IV) LIST” links.
- You have to find out your names from that lists and roll no. given in front of your names.
- If you got your name or roll no. in the list you have to hit on “Call Letter -DM” & “Call Letter -SE” links.
- By hitting on these links you will get hall ticket on your computer screen.
- Now you must take a printout of hall ticket.
- On the admit card you have to fill your name and roll no. as per list uploaded to official website.
- You need to bring this BEL hall ticket with you at the time of examination.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
BEL Admit Card
- You need to keep your hall ticket safe as it is a vital document, you can not appear Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) examination without it.
- Don’t forget to bring your call letter of BEL examination at the time of exam.
- You must download your BEL admit card before 15 days of exam.
About Bharat Electronics Limited examination
Bharat Electronic Limited established by Government of India in Bangalore in 1954. This organization is like a dream, which has come a long way since then with the far- sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and government of India.
As always a huge gathering of engineers have filled up for appear the exam to get recruited on the posts of senior engineer and deputy managers in BEL. The exam is going to be conduct in the month of March. Aspirants, who had applied for the exam, can download their hall ticket through this page.
Want to Know? Ways Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better
Motive of Exam:
Every year Bharat Electronic Limited conducts examination to hire multitalented and admirable candidates to get recruited for various types of posts time to time. The huge number of candidates will appear for exam. By the exam, the deserving candidates will be shortlisted for the interview process.
Candidates will be shortlisted as per the rank they have got in exam. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. Date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates through email.
Read Here: BEL Interview Experience
BEL Recruitment Exam Date:
Written test will be held on: 4th March 2017
Candidates having any queries / question and suggestions regarding BEL Admit Card 2017 as examination result/admit card/question paper pattern and syllabus you can leave your comment in comment box. We’ll try to give you solution as soon as we can. For more latest updates, stay in touch with this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BEL Result||BEL Placement Papers|
|BEL Recruitment||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Strategies To Improve Memory|