Bengal Engineer Group Roorkee Recruitment
Commandant, HQ Bengal Engineer Group (BEG) and Centre, Roorkee has publicized an advertisement regarding Bengal Engineer Group Roorkee Recruitment 2016. This organization has invited applications from all the interested and eligible aspirants for LDC, MTS, Storekeeper and other posts. Job seekers interested in applying must submit the prescribed application form through proper channel. Latest information about Bengal Engineer Group Roorkee Recruitment 2017 will be updated soon on this page.
All the eligible job seekers must go through this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com to know the eligibility required for the job post. Candidates who think themselves eligible for the above vacancies must apply on or before the last date of application procedure given below in table.
Bengal Engineer Group Roorkee Recruitment
|Organization name||HQ Bengal Engineer Group (BEG) and Centre, Roorkee|
|Total no. of vacancies||28|
|last date to apply||26th September 2016|
HQ BEG & Centre Roorkee Recruitment Details:
|SR.NO||Post Name||No. of posts|
|6||Washer man 01||01|
Educational Qualification for Bengal Engineer Group Roorkee Recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or Equivalent from any recognized Board /University with English typing @ 35 w.p.m. or Hindi typing @ 35 w.p.m. and 30 corresponding 10,500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for the post of LDC
- Candidates applying for remaining posts should have pass Higher School Or Equivalent from recognized Board.
Look Below For More Jobs Option-
Limitation on Age:
All the applying candidates for BEG recruitment must satisfy the age criteria as mentioned in below:
- For General Candidates- 18 to 25 yrs
- For Scheduled Tribe candidate- 18 to 30 years
- For Other Back Class (OBC)- 18 to 28 years
- Physically Handicapped candidate & Ex-Servicemen (ESM)- As Per Govt. Rules
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will receive the following amount as monthly salary from the organization as per the post applied for.
- For SR. NO post 1 to 4- Rs. 5200-20200 +GP Pay Rs. 1900/-
- For SR. NO post 4 to 8 – Rs.5200-20200 + GP Pay Rs.1800/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening of applications, Practical Test and Written test. The question paper will be bilingual that is in English or Hindi. The Written test will comprise of four parts as given below in table.
How to Prepare for Written Examination:- Read Here
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-I General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25 marks|
|Part-II Numerical Aptitude||25||25 marks|
|Part-III General English||25||25 marks|
|Part-IV General Awareness||25||25 marks|
Check The Preparation Tips, From Below
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates who wish to apply need to prepare their application either in English or Hindi.
- Candidates may by sending their application in the prescribed format affixing one recent passport size photograph attested by gazetted officer along with copies of all relevant certificates in support of qualification /age/ experience/ category, etc.
- Two self addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 27/- affixed on each envelope will also be enclosed with application by the candidate.
- All together in an envelope should be send by the candidates through ordinary Post to the address mentioned in below.
- Candidates are requested to Superscribe the envelope with the Name of the Post…..
- Application receipt after due date will not be accepted by this office.
To Administrative Officer,
HQ BEG & Centre, Roorkee – 247667, Distt-Hardwar (Uttarakhand)
Check Now: Jobs in Uttarakhand
Closing date for submission of application form- 26th September 2016 (Upto 2.00 P.M)
To know more you can check Employment News Paper Page No 26. You can get latest notification regarding Bengal Engineer Group Roorkee Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from our web portal. For any further assistance you may also write your query below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|