Best Optional Subject for UPSC
While going to apply for UPSC Recruitment, it is very important to select Best Optional Subject for UPSC for wonderful career growth. Hence, you’re in search of how to Select Best Optional Subject for UPSC IAS Mains Exam, then this article is complete guide for you.
After qualifying UPSC Prelims Exam, one question always occurs in aspirants’ mind that how to select best optional subjects for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam.In this concern, we’re listingsome Helpful Tips to select Best Optional Subject for UPSC IAS Mains Exam.
Way to select Best Optional Subject for UPSC IAS Mains Exam
In order to select Best Optional Subject for UPSC CS Mains Exam, you must consider the success rate of particular subjects. Because the Success rate of any subjects makes a subject as the most popular optional subject.
So, we the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you the 10 best optional subjects for UPSC Civil Services 2018 Main Exam. Scroll down this page completely and get detailed information about Best Optional Subject for UPSC.
Best Optional Subject for UPSC
List of Best Optional Subject for UPSC
|Sr. No.||Optional Subject||Success Rate|
|3||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||12.3|
|12||Commerce and Accountancy||5.6|
Do You Know: How to Become An IAS Officer
UPSC IAS Mains Optional For Various Literatures
|Sr. No.||Literature Optional Subject||Success Rate|
Check Out: UPSC IAS Exam Pattern
What is the Thumb Rules for Selecting the Right Optional for UPSC IAS Mains?
Following are essential rules for choosing Best Optional Subject for UPSC IAS Mains Exam, take a look.
- Subjects must be specifically defined and comparatively small syllabus
- Easy availability of study material / Books of particular option
- Interesting and short subject material
- Subjects must be Scoring In nature.
- Easily available the experienced guideline
Here we’re also presenting you some helpful tips to choose Right Optional for UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Exam. Must consider the following key points….
- First of all, go through the complete list of IAS Mains optional subjects and must check entire syllabus of particular subjects. Try to read and understand UPSC Syllabus.
- Secondly, if you do not want to choose a subject you studied during graduation or if that optional is not a part of the official list, then go back to your school and college days.
- Now, think about your favorite subjects, you excelled in. Or consider that subject, in which you showed more interest and in the subject in which you scored the most.
- And, based on above criteria, make a list of 4-5 subjects which enthrall your interest and which will keep you hooked till the very end of your preparation.
- According to this tip, go through the previous year question papers (at least 3 years) of the shortlisted Subjects. Read all the questions.
- Again measure yourself the level of interest you have or remaining knowledge you possess to answer each question.
- It’s just to know yourself how contented you are with a subject and don’t worry if you don’t know answer to any question.
- Analyze the syllabus and consider the fact that whether it will keep you interested during your preparation. This is really important.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For IAS
Essence Of This Page:
These are the vital steps for you to select Best Optional Subject for UPSC. Please consider that, Non-technical subjects can be prepared by doing self-study provided you regularly practice writing.
If you’ve any query related to Best Optional Subject for UPSC, then you need to ask through below stated comment box. Our team member will provide its better solution as soon as possible. Thank you…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC IAS Admit Card||UPSC IAS Result|
|IAS Cut Off||UPSC IAS Answer Key|
|IAS Exam Pattern||Current Affairs for IAS|
|UPSC IAS Mains Syllabus||IAS Interview Questions|
|Best IAS Coaching Institutes in India||IAS Books|
|Tips To Crack IAS Exam||IAS Officer Salary|