Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has professed a recruitment notification regarding BFUHS Recruitment. University intends to hire dynamic and eligible job seekers for filling up the 14 vacancies of Professor/ Technician Posts. For this concern applications have been invited, so the aspirants can grab the opportunity by applying for BFUHS Recruitment 2016 through sending their duly filled application forms in the prescribed format on or before last date, which is tailored below. For getting upcoming notifications regarding the BFUHS Recruitment 2016, appliers are requested to stay connected to this page as we are going to cover it soon.
|Post name||Professors / Technician|
|No. of vacancy||14|
|Last date of receipt of application||10th December 2015|
Appliers may attain the entire information from this page structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com related to BFUHS Vacancy such as essential qualification required, pay scale, age criteria, selection process, process to apply etc.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Qualification for the candidates applying for professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Post is as per the MCI norms. And for those who are applying for the post of Radiotherapy Technician must have completed B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radiotherapy) from a recognized University.
Maximum age limit for Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor is up to 42 years relaxable up to 52 years for all state/Cental Govt. employees. For other posts the maximum age is 37 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for the applying aspirants is as per Punjab Govt. rules.
|Sr. no.||Name Of Post||Monthly salary|
|2.||Associate Professor||Rs.37400-67000+8900 G.P|
|3.||Assistant Professor||Rs.37400-67000+8600 G.P|
|4.||Radiotherapy Technician||Rs.10300-34800+3600 G.P|
Candidates, applying against BFUHS Recruitment 2015 from Sr. No. 1 to 3, need to pay Rs.1500/- as application fee and SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs.750 through demand draft in favor of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot. Whereas application fee for candidate applying for Sr.No. 4 is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 250/.
Process to Apply for BFUHS Recruitment:
- Contenders who aspire to apply for any of the said post, are first of all need to visit the university website that is www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- Then on the very first page you will be getting the notice board where you are require to hit the job advertisement as “VACANCIES Advt.10/2015”
- This will move you to the new page containing the list of jobs; here search for the required advertisement along with application form link.
- Now, download the application format and take a hard copy of the same.
- Fill the application form carefully by furnishing all essential details as asked, must accompany the valid bank draft and attach all the self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc and enclose all in an envelope.
- Send the enclosed application on the below customized address.
At the office of the Registrar,
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot
Date to Remember:
Last date of receipt of application: 10th December 2015 up to 5.00P.M
Note: For more details log on to the official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On