Bharathiar University Admission
Candidates want to pursue UG-PG from Bharathiar University must take a look here. And, get complete details such as required fees, eligibility norms for Bharathiar University Admission for academic session 2018-2019. This time the Bharathiar University Registration Form is not available online. Candidates have to buy Bharathiar University Application Form from the address given below. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria can apply for Bharathiar University Admission 2018 before the last date.
Overview of Page:
Candidates, who are interested in taking admission in UG/PG course, must read all the details carefully. After going through the details if candidates think that they are interested and should go for the course then they can visit the University’s official web portal, campus and can buy the Bharathiar University Admission Form by paying the requisite amount Of fee. Rest details about Bharathiar University Admission 2019 are given in below section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bharathiar University Admission
Bharathiar University Courses:
- P.G. Diploma
- M.C.A. – Lateral Entry
- Diploma Course
- Certificate Course
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- U.G. – B.Voc Business Process Service & Data Analysis
- U.G. – B.Voc Multimedia and Animation
- Master of Social Work
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
|Bharathiar University UG Admission||Should have passed 10+2 standard with the good marks.|
|Bharathiar University PG Admission||Must Have Graduation degree in concerned stream from recognized board.|
- Students, who wish to get admission in Bharathiar University, should need to pay the prescribed examination fee that is Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST Candidates).
- The prescribed application fee will be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharathiar University, and Coimbatore – 46 or by Bank of India Challan in the head of account “SDE Examination Fee Fund”.
Check From Here: Bharathiar University Admission Fees
Bharathiar University Admission Procedure:
- Admission by Entrance Test: Candidate’s admission will be done through their qualifying marks in entrance exam and Entrance Test will be conducted in the university campus only.
- Direct Admission: Spot Admission will be made on submission of application on first come first served basis.
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for Bharathiar University 2018 Admission?
Eligible and desirous candidates can apply either through online or offline mode only. In this regard, here we’ve mention some guidelines, take a look…
- Candidates need to visit official website of university that is www.b-u.ac.in.
- Select the link “Admissions” from ‘Student Corner’ sections.
- Read entire Bharathiar University Admission Details very carefully.
- After that, hit the link “Online Registration” from above provided link.
- Fill online registration form in complete manner.
- Also attach the required documents with it and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled Bharathiar University Online Admission form.
Attention Please: Candidates can also apply by downloading the prescribed application form from prospectus. After that, fill it with required information and may close in an envelope and super scribed with the name “Application Form For……..”. Lastly, send the form within the given time period to the address mention in official notification.
Check Also: Entrance Exam in India
Bharathiar University Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date To Apply For Bharathiar University Admission||Last Week Of February 2018|
|Bharathiar University Admission Last Date||Fourth Week Of March 2018|
|Closing Date Of Submission of Application Form with Fine||First Week Of April 2018|
|Entrance Examination Dates||Second Week Of May 2018|
For more details about Bharathiar University Admission 2018, you may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On