Bharathiar University Admission 2019
Bharathiar University Admission – Started!!! Applications are invited from eligible & interested students for Bharathiar University Admission in M.phil and Ph.d courses offered in university for the academic year 2019-20. Students can check BU Eligibility Criteria from this page before applying. Know Bharathiar University Admission Date Here.
Brief Note About Bharathiar University Admission 2019
|Name of the Organization||Bharathiar University|
|Application Type||Online/ Offline|
|Start of application form for Bharathiar University Admission for M.Phil/ Ph.D 2019||Ongoing|
|Bharathiar University application last date 2019||30-07-2019|
Bharathiar University Admission
Q- What are the Bharathiar University Courses?
M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programmes are offered in the following disciplines in the university departments both as full time & part time courses:
I. School of Management
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development(BSMED)
II. School of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Department of Microbial Bio-technology
- Department of Bio-technology
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
III. School of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
IV. School of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
V. School of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information Technology
VI. School of Economics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Econometrics
VII. School of Education Studies
- Department of Communication & Media Studies
- Department of Educational Technology
- Department of Education
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Extension Career Guidance and Students Welfare
- Department of Education(School of Distance Education)
VIII. School of English and other Foreign Languages
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of English & Foreign Languages
IX. School of Life Sciences
- Department of Botany
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Department of Textiles and Apparel Design
X. School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
XI. School of Physical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Medical Physics
- Department of Nanoscience and Technology
- Department of Electronics & Instrumentation
XII. School of Social Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Sociology and Population Studies
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Women’s Studies
- Department of Library Sciences
XIII. School of Tamil and Other Indian Languages
- Department of Tamil
- Department of History
Check Here: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
Q- What qualification should I have, to apply for Bharathiar University Coimbatore Admission 2019?
For Bharathiar University M.Phil Admission:
- Candidates with Master’s degree of Bharathiar University in the concerned or related discipline or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate of Bharathiar University are eligible.
- The candidates should have passed a post-graduate degree course either with SSLC + HSC + UG + PG (i.e., 10 + 2 + 3 + 2) or with 11-years SSLC + PUC + UG + PG (i.e., 11 + 1 + 3 + 2) or with 10-years SSLC + 3 years Diploma + 2 years UG degree + 2 years PG (i.e., 10 + 3 + 2 + 2) or
with 10 years SSLC + HSC + 4 years UG degree and 1 year PG degree (i.e., 10 + 2 + 4 + 1). Thus, only the candidates possessing a PG degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone are eligible for admission to the M. Phil., programme.
- The candidates possessing professional degrees such as M. E., and M. Tech., and PG degree in Medicine, Law, Agriculture and similar other professional courses are not eligible for admission to the M.Phil., programmes of the University.
For Bharathiar University Ph.D Admission:
- The candidates should have passed a post-graduate degree course either with SSLC + HSC + UG + PG (i.e., 10 + 2 + 3 + 2) or with 11-years SSLC + PUC + UG + PG (i.e., 11 + 1 + 3 + 2) or with 10-years SSLC + 3 years Diploma + 2 years UG degree + 2 years PG (i.e., 10 + 3 + 2 + 2) or with 10 years SSLC + HSC + 4 years UG degree and 1 year PG degree (i.e., 10 + 2 + 4 + 1). Thus, only the candidates possessing a PG degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone are eligible for admission to the Ph. D., programme.
- The candidates possessing professional degrees such as M. E., and M. Tech., and PG degree in Medicine, Law, Agriculture and similar other professional courses are not eligible for admission to the Ph.D., programmes of the University.
More Links Related To Bharathiar University
- Bharathiar University Results
- Bharathiar University Question Papers
- Bharathiar University Time Table
- Bharathiar University Syllabus
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
Bharathiar University Fee Structure
Fee for M.Phil.
|With M. Phil||–||–||750||11|
Bharathiar University Admission Process
Selection of applied candidates will be done through following methods:
|Ph.D||1) PG marks (minimum 55%) & M.Phil. marks (minimum 55%) (OR)|
2) PG marks (minimum 55%) and CET marks (minimum 10 marks obtained in JUNE 2019) (for SC/ST Candidates the minimum eligibility is 50 %)
|M.Phil||1) PG marks (minimum 55%) &|
2) CET marks (minimum 10 marks obtained in JUNE 2019) (for SC/ST Candidates the minimum eligibility is 50 %)
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Bharathiar University Reservation Criteria
a) 31 % for open competition.
b) 30 % for Backward Classes, within this 3.5 % for Muslims & 3.5 % for christians.
c) 20 % for Most Backward Class and Denotified Community / DNC
d) 18 % for Scheduled Castes [SC(A)] 3%
e) 01% for Scheduled Tribes
Q- How to Apply for Bharathiar University Online Admission?
- First Of All, Students need to visit Bharathiar University Official Website that is www.b-u.ac.in
- Go to “Academic” tab given in the menu bar & select “Admission” from the drop down list.
- Hit on “Research” Link available at the top of page.
- New page will open on your computer screen. Now, Press “Admission Notification” tab.
- Further press on appropriate link:
“Ph.D – Application – OCTOBER 2019 Session(Last Date: 30.07.2019)“
“M.Phil. Application – OCTOBER 2019 Session(Last Date: 30.07.2019)“
- Application Form in PDF will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill asked Details in Bharathiar University Online Application Form
- Then submit the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Students should Bharathiar University Application Forms Download system generated printout of application.
- Students need to submit signed application form along with application fee in the form demand draft, Copies of Certificates pertaining to age, educational qualifications and Community certificate By Post to the below provided address:
Coimbatore – 641 046
Official Link Related To Bharathiar University
|Get Here||Bharathiar University Prospectus|
|Download Now||Bharathiar University Ph.D Application Form|
|Press Here||Bharathiar University M.Phil Application Form|
|Check Now||Bharathiar University Official Link|
|Check Here||Bharathiar University Official Website|
Q- Is there any application Fee for Registration?
Q- How to Pay Application Fee while applying through online/ offline mode?
Application Fees will be paid in the form of demand draft from any Nationalized Bank / Challan (Bank of India) shall be drawn in favour of “The Registrar,Bharathiar University, Coimbatore”, (mention name of the candidate at the backside of the DD). Once Bharathiar University Application Fees is paid, it will not be refunded.
Check Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
Q- What are Documents Required While applying Offline?
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Sheets
- Community Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (if already qualified for degree)
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities, if any
- Certificate of disablement (for disabled students)
Bharathiar University Admission
The University will select candidates on the basis of Bharathiar University Eligibility, merit list or Entrance Examination. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination.
Candidates applying for the Bharathiar University M.phil Admission/ Bharathiar University Ph.d Admission, are required to first check the eligibility criteria as those who will found ineligible at any stage, there registration will get cancelled without any notice.
Keep visiting our website to get the latest updates and notification regarding University Activities, as we will keep updating this web page according to the notifications released on the Official website of the Bharathiar University.
Write Your Query Related To Bharathiar University Admission in the Comment Box
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|