Bharathidasan University Admission
Candidates are hereby informed that Bharathidasan University Admission for M.Phil Course has been started. Those students, who wish to take admission in following course, must submit the application form before the closing date that is 09-07-2018.
As per the BDU Admission Notification, candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks or 5.51 in 10.00 Grade point average scales under CBCS are eligible for Full-Time BDU M.Phil Programme.
Bharathidasan University M.Phil Application Form:
The BDU Application form is to be submitted to The Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.” along with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- or Demand Draft for Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
To attain rest of the details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19, candidates need to scroll down the entire page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bharathidasan University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for BDU Admission:
For Full Time M.Phil Course: Applicant must have master’s degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks or 5.51 in 10.00 Grade point average scale under CBCS.
The applicants who have qualified for the master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with not less than 50% of marks, are also eligible to register for M.Phil program in this university. SC /ST applicants are given 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
For Part Time M.Phil Course: Any citizen of India, irrespective of their employment status, who wishes to pursue M.Phil programme are eligible to register under Part-Time Research, provided they fulfill the eligibility norms,(Eligibility is the same as Maintained in Full –Time)
Want to Know? Things That You Should Learn Before Graduation
BDU Application Procedure:
Candidates may get application form any of one method given here –
- Application form may be obtained in person or by post from the Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 by submitting a requisition letter and DD for Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ ST candidates).
- DD must be drawn in favour of University, payable at TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 024.
- Application form may be downloaded through official website. OR Candidates must send Demand Draft in favour of ‘Bharathidasan University’, Payable at Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 along with filled in application form.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Bharathidasan University Admission Procedure:
The selection of a candidate for Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission 2018 will be made on the result of the written entrance exam and the interview.
You May Read This:
Application Fee for BDU 2018 Admission:
Those, who want to apply for the Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission 2018 need to required application fee which is as under:
- UR/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
Get Detailed: Bharathidasan University Syllabus
How to fill Bharathidasan University M.Phil Application Form 2018?
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the Bharathidasan University that is www.bdu.ac.in
- As you reach on the home page, you should move your cursor towards menu bar and hit on the “Admissions” tab in the menu bar.
- After that, applicants should select the M.Phil programme in the drop down list. A new page will be open in front of you.
- Now you have to read the complete information given in the Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission Notification.
- After reading the advertisement you may proceed for application form submission.
- Now fill the BDU Application Form 2018 with essential details in prescribed manner cautiously.
- After that you have to affix required document and passport size photograph with the application form.
- At last, put it an envelope and send it to the address which is mentioned here for Bharathidasan University Admission.
Check Here>>> BDU Admission Prospectus
Note: Those, who have successfully applied for Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission on or after 20.05.2018, now have to submit the copy of application form to the Principal of the College/Head of the University Department concerned, on or before the date noted at the end of the prospectus that is 09-07-2018.
“The Registrar, Bharathidasan University,
Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Check Also: Bharathidasan University Fees Structure
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket/Score card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
Last Date for issue and receipt of filled in application forms: 09.07.2018
For more details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19 you are advised to go through this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage aspirants may bookmark it by using CTRL+d tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On