Bharathidasan University Admission
Those candidates who are interested in pursuing B.Ed Programme from Bharathidasan University are advised to take a look here… the Bharathidasan University Admission notification regarding B.Ed Programme has been disclosed now.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and all fulfilling eligibility requirements are advised to apply now for Bharathidasan University Admission 2018. Last date to apply for Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education (CDE) B.Ed Programme is 28-03-2018
What the University is offering?
Candidates who are interested in Bharathidasan University Distance Education B.Ed Admission are also informed that university is offering the course in languages – Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology.
Rests of the details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19 are available in below section of this page that is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bharathidasan University Admission
Name of course: B.Ed
Duration of Course:
- The program is for a period of 02 years
- A student can take a maximum of 05 years to complete the course
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Course Eligibility:
Candidates, who are interested in taking Bharathidasan University Admission, are advised to go through the below stated eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation according to the 10 + 2 + 3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examinations from a recognized University.
- Students who have completed D.T.Ed/B.P.Ed through face to face mode are also eligible
- However, candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two years Diploma Course conducted by State Government /recognised Universities and qualified with three years U.G. Degree course are also considered eligible for admission.
- In case of Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political Science, Sociology, Logic and Indian Culture, the candidates should have studied the same subject both at UG and PG levels.
Bharathidasan University Admission procedure:
Bharathidasan University B.Ed admission will be done on the basis of marks secured by candidate in basic subject and the communal reservation quota of Tamil Nadu Government.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Fee Structure
|Postage and Stationery||800|
|Total (Per Annum)||25,000|
Check Out Here: Bharathidasan University Fees Structure
Bharathidasan University Admission Application Fees
In order to complete the Bharathidasan University B.Ed application form candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.500 as application fees.
The amount of application can be paid by using the credit card/Debit Card or net banking. To pay the application amount candidates need to visit www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/ and enclose the online receipt along with the application.
PCP Centres for B.Ed Programme
500 students will be enrolled for the Personal Contact Programme. The PCP Centers will be as follows:
|Centres Name||Contact details|
|Rengasamy College of Education, Chennai||Ph. 044-26384322 , M. 8939158628|
|St. Charles College of Education, Madurai||Ph. 0452-2484500 , M. 9894990725|
|Sri SakthiKailash College of Education, Salem||Ph. 0427-2295666 , M. 9442700203, 9600806632|
|IndraGanesan College of Education, Tiruchirappalli||Ph. 0431-2906262 , M. 9443208521|
|Amirtha College of Education, Tirupattur||Ph. 04179-292334 , M. 9443814683|
Procedure to complete Bharathidasan University Application Form 2018-19:
Candidates who are interested in Bharathidasan University Admission, and want to fill up the Bharathidasan University B.Ed Application Form need to follow the instructions given below:
- To apply for BDU Admission candidates need to visit the official website first and i.e. www.bdu.ac.in.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to move their cursor towards the “Admissions” tab] available in the Menu bar
- Afterwards candidates need to select and hit on Bharathidasan University B.Ed Admission prospectus link.
- Afterwards candidates need to read all the details that are available in the Bharathidasan University Admission Notification 2018-19.
- After reading the details download theBDU Application Form given along with notification
- Candidates need to take a print out of application form
- Candidates need to fill up the details and have to complete the Bharathidasan University application form
- After that aspirants have to affix required document and passport size photograph with the application form.
- At last the Bharathidasan University Admission application envelope must be sent to the following postal address:
Check Now: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
The Registrar, Bharathidasan University,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
|Bharathidasan University Admission||On Going|
|Last date for the submission of|
Bharathidasan University Application Form
|Bharathidasan University B.Ed Entrance test||Available soon|
|Admit Card will Release||before the 10-15 days of Examination|
Candidates interested in availing more details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19 are advised to go through this Official Website Link. To keep this page safe for further usage aspirants may bookmark it by using CTRL+d tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On