Bharathidasan University Recruitment
Bharathidasan University has promulgated new Vacancy Notice regarding Bharathidasan University Recruitment. University invites applications in a prescribed format from career oriented and enthusiastic candidates for the post of Project Fellow, JRF and Technical Assistant. Job seekers, who want to get complete information regarding Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2017, then need to go throughout our web page.
This Page Includes
Eager contenders can apply for Bharathidasan University Job Vacancies by filling the application forms and send it at the address before the due date. Candidates must read all the details properly, after that those who think themselves eligible and qualified may apply for this notification by following below mention procedure. To clutch all the details, you can scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bharathidasan University Recruitment
|University Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned Below|
Bharathidasan University Vacancy:
- Project Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Technical Assistant
Contenders applying for the said posts should be qualified Post Graduation in any relevant discipline from recognized University/Institutions.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- Aspirant’s minimum and maximum age criteria should be as per organization norms.
- Relaxation in age is given to the reserved Candidates according to the University rules and regulations.
Pay of Scale:
Selected Contenders will get the impressive amount of monthly salary per month by the concerned university which is described under-
|Post & Project Name||Offered Salary|
|Project Fellow||Rs. 18, 000/- per month|
|Junior Research Fellow (DBT Project – NFMC, Dept. of Marine Biotechnology)||Rs. 12, 000/- + (HRA) of Rs. 700 per month|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 8,000/- per month|
|Junior Research Fellow (DBT Project – Dept. of Microbiology)||Rs. 25, 000/- + (HRA) per month|
- Candidates for Bharathidasan University Jobs will be short listed on the basis of their performance in Interview/ Written Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps of Applying Bharathidasan University Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to visit to the official website of the University i.e. www.bdu.ac.in
- Now move to the “Advertisements, Tenders & Notifications” section from the homepage and hit on “List All”.
- Then on the next page press on the “Project Positions / Employment Notifications / Walkin Interviews” option.
- List of vacancies advertisement will available on your screen.
- After that open the appropriate link.
- Here is the Advertisement, read the whole content carefully.
- Applicants should follow the below steps as per posts.
|For Project Fellow||Send Curriculum Vitae along with photocopies of certificates/ documents by Email or Post given below|
|For JRF (DBT Project – Dept. of Microbiology)||Complete bio-data should send by Email that is stated under|
|For Junior Research Fellow / Technical Assistant (DBT Project – NFMC, Dept. of Marine Biotechnology)||Carry CV and Original degree certificates/ testimonials while attending Interview on the below described date.|
Get Daily Job Updates: From Here
Postal Address & Important Date:
|Post & Project Name||Postal & Interview Address||Last Dates/ Interview Date|
|Project Fellow||Dr.P.Santhanam, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator, MoEF&CC- Major Reaserch Project, Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli-620024|
|20th December 2016|
Interview will be on- 28th December 2016
|JRF (DBT Project – Dept. of Microbiology)||Email: email@example.com To Dr. K. Natarajaseenivasan, Professor, Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli- 620024|
|15th January, 2017|
|Junior Research Fellow / Technical Assistant (DBT Project – NFMC, Dept. of Marine Biotechnology)||Dr. L. Uma Principal Investigator National Facility for Marine Cyanobacteria Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli-620024, Tamil Nadu.||Interview will be on-20th December 2016 at 11.00 am|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Check further details concerning Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2017 by provided Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|