Bharathidasan University Recruitment
Bharathidasan University announced a recruitment notification entitled as Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible and result- oriented candidates by the University for filing up the vacant position of Field Assistant to work at the Department of Marine Science. Job hunters who have completed their B.Sc or M.Sc.in relevant field can apply for these job openings by submitting their application form till the last date that is 9th Sept. 2016. You are advised to stay with web portal to get latest updates related to Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
University was established in 1982 in the month of February. Keen contenders who are going to apply for above mentioned positions need to appear in Walk-in- Interview which is going to be held on 14th Sept. 2016 with your original documents and attested photocopies of certificates. For further information you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bharathidasan University Recruitment
|Name of University||Bharathidasan University|
|Last date to submit application form||9th Sept. 2016|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||14th Sept. 2016|
Name of Project:
Heavy Metal flow in the Marine food-web of Muthupettai Mangrove Ecosystem, East Coast of Tamil Nadu”
Bharathidasan University Vacancy:
Applying candidates for Bharathidasan University Jobs must possess Degree of First class B.Sc Life Sciences or M.Sc., in Marine Science / Marine Biology / Oceanography / Marine Biotechnology / Zoology / Life Sciences or its equivalent Degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Here: Latest M.Sc Jobs
Get Here: B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
Applicants must meet age criteria according to above mentioned positions. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of reputed University.
Salary Details for Bharathidasan University Vacancies:
After the successfully completion of selection process candidates will get an amount of Rs. 5000/- per month as salary packages from the University. Other allowances will also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Selection:
- The assortment of appliers will be done on the basis of presentation level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of reputed University. So, you need to give your best in Interview for selection.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Fill Bharathidasan University Application form?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of university that is www.bdu.ac.in
- After that “Advertisements, Tenders and Notifications” section which is available on home page and hit on “View All” link.
- A new page will be opened with different job links; you need to hit on “Field Assistant Position – MoES Project – Dept. of Marine Science (Walkin on 14/09/2016, 11.00 AM)” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading necessary information you need to prepare your Bio- Data in correct manner with complete details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with Bio- data.
- Now you need to send it through proper channel.
- Al last, appear in Interview on 14th Sept. 2016 with your original documents and attested photocopies of certificates venue mentioned below.
At Department of Marine Science,
Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu
- Last date to submit application form: 9th Sept. 2016
- Date of Walk-in- Interview: 14th Sept. 2016
Interested and eligible candidates need to go through Official Notification to get complete details regarding above said notification. For latest upcoming career related notification/ updates need to connect with us on Face book/ Google Plus.
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|