BHEL Bangalore Recruitment
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is all planned to hire candidates against a latest advertisement named as BHEL Bangalore Recruitment. The organization is looking for young, dynamic and career oriented aspirants to hire them on the vacant positions of Technician Apprentices. For this purpose, the orgamziation is going to conduct BHEL Bangalore Walk-in Interview from 20-11-2017 to 16-12-2017. So, applicants having required eligibility criteria may appear in walk-In interview as on the suitable dates in November and December 2017. Applicants may go through the below section of this page to get detailed information about BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of this page:
Those, who are interested to attend the walk-in, are required to bring their latest CV along with the application form and required self attested documents. So, you should apply now for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment
|Name of Institution||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Position||Technician Apprentices|
|walk-in date||20-11-2017 to 16-12-2017|
BHEL Bangalore Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Technician Apprentices
- of Training Slots: 250
BHEL Vacancies Qualification Conditions:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment, should have successfully passed their Diploma in the concerned Branch/Discipline in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
Check Here: Diploma Jobs
- Those, willing to enroll themselves for BHEL Technician Apprentices Vacancies, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years (UR) 30 Years (OBC) 32 Years (SC/ST) as on 01/11/2017.
- 10 years relaxation will be given for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates.
Get Here >> BHEL Bangalore Recruitment Notification
BHEL Recruitment Pay Band:
Selected aspirants for BHEL Technician Apprentices Jobs, will get Rs.4000/- as monthly remuneration.
Selection of candidates for BHEL Bangalore Vacancies, will made on the basis of their qualification conditions and their performances in interview, which is going to be conducted by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as on the specified dates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Guidelines to apply for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you should visit the Official website of organization that is www.bheledn.com.
- Now you need to hit on “Engagement of Technician Apprentices -Diploma Holders -1 year” link, available under “Careers” section.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of BHEL Bangalore Notification, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You need to fetch all the information from the file.
- Thereafter you should download the Performa, prescribed below in PDF.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the documents with it.
- Bring it with you at the time of interview.
Check More: Latest Walk-In Jobs For Freshers/Experienced
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS
LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION,
MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026
Check Here: Jobs In Bangalore
- Walk-in Interview: From 20-11-2017 to 16-12-2017
- (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday)
To get more details about BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the Official Link. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Aspirants having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|