BHEL Bangalore Recruitment
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bangalore has displayed employment advertisement as BHEL Bangalore Recruitment. It has intended to appoint 310 Technician Apprentices who may work with full accountability in institution. It will organize walk-in interview for short listing candidates for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Apprentices Jobs. Aspirants may check out detailed eligibility criteria prior applying for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
Contenders meeting eligibility parameters may attend Walk -In –Interview from 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) to 31.08.2017 along with necessary documents. To know more about BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018, scroll down this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment
|Name of Institution||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Position||Technician Apprentices|
|walk-in date||21.08.2017 to 31.08.2017|
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders): 310 Jobs
Qualification needed for BHEL Technician Apprentices Jobs:
Individuals may hold Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University or Institute. Remember, contenders having knowledge of Kannada will get preference.
Avail Now: Latest Diploma Jobs
Age Limitation for BHEL Vacancy:
Minimum age of applicant should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 27 Years for General, 30 Years for OBC and 32 Years for SC/ST as per BHEL Notification. Remember, 10 year’s relaxation will be given for ‘Person with Disability’.
Stipend for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment:
Selected individuals for BHEL Technician Apprentices Vacancies will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.4000/- per month as per BHEL advertisement.
Hiring Process for BHEL Job openings:
Selection committee will organize Walk-In-Interview for selecting well qualified contenders for BHEL Jobs. No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview session.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Steps to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
Go through listed steps to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment.
- For applying against BHEL Job, you may visit official portal of institution which is bheledn.com
- Under Career head, press on “Engagement of Technical Apprentices (Diploma Holders)” link.
- Read out detailed Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notification with utmost care.
- Aspirants who find themselves appropriate for Technical Apprentices job positions may attend the walk-in-interview on date and timings prescribed here.
Documents required for walk-in-Interview:
- Aspirants are advised to carry these documents while appearing for interview.
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer, Disability Certificate from Competent Authority
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysuru Road,
Bengaluru – 560026
Date of Interview: From 21.08.2017 to 31.08.2017
To gain additional information concerning BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates about Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited job openings.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|