BHEL Bangalore Recruitment
Applications are invited for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment of 74 Project Engg/Supervisors vacancies. As per the released Advt, willing contenders can apply now through online mode for BHEL vacancies latest by 21st July, 2018.
In order to apply for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018, candidates need to fill online application form through the Official web portal of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Then duly filled applications are to be posted to the official address mentioned below in this page.
Key Contents of the Page:
Selected eligible candidates will be appointed to Electronics Division at Bengaluru and other project sites, namely, Kothagudem, Bhadradri, Suratgarh, Wanakbori, North Karanpura and Nagarnar.
The organization will pay an impressive amount to the hired aspirants. Check this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com which provides complete information regarding BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018.
Know Here: How to Search For A Job Online
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment
BHEL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of BHEL Vacancies|
For Project Engineers:The applicant must have passed BE/B Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Civil/ Mechanical stream with 60% aggregate percentage (50% for SC/ST)
For Supervisors:Must hold a Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation /Mechanical / Civil stream with 60% marks aggregate percentage (50% for SC/ST).
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of the aspirants participating in BHEL Bangalore Recruitment must not be above 33 years as on 01/07/2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of ST/SC candidates and 05 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for applicants with Locomotor disability or Hearing Impairment.
- 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Age relaxation to Ex-Servicemen shall be provided as per the rules and regulations of Government.
Pay Scale for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment:
In context to BHEL Recruitment, eligible candidates selected for the post of Engineerwill be offered a monthly pay scale of Rs. 56,580/- and for Supervisor posts monthly remuneration is 28,180/-
Moreover, other benefits like reimbursement of premium for Mediclaim Policy per month of Rs. 2 lakhs for self and family members shall also be provided.
Application Fee Details:
- An amount of Rs.200/- as the application fee is to be submitted in order to fill the application form for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment.
- Application fee shall be paid online through SBI Collect only, the link for which is provided on BHEL official website.
- SC/ST candidates and persons with disability are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection Process for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment:
First of all, received applications will be screened where candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination (Degree/ Diploma).
Then further qualifying contenders will be invited for a personal interview session. Final selection of the applicants depends upon their performance in the interview session.
Instructions to apply for BHEL Jobs 2018:
- Firstly, hit the official link of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is www.bhel.com
- Now go to the ‘Advancements’ column present on left side of the homepage.
- Select ‘Current Job Opening’ option from the list.
- Now on this new page, Press “Recruitment of Project Engineers and Supervisors on Fixed Tenure Basis for EDN/ISG Bangalore” link
- Screen will display the advertisement notification for aforesaid BHEL Job vacancies.
- Go through the complete notification carefully and make sure you satisfy all the eligibility terms and conditions
- Now, hit the appropriate link to apply online which is present on left side of the advertisement page.
- Choose the intended post for which BHEL Online Application is to be submitted.
- Duly fill all the necessary details asked in the BHEL application form correctly and complete the application fee process.
- Finally press the “Submit” tab.
- Now, take a print out of the duly submitted application form and insert it in an envelope subscribed with “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis- [Post Code]” or “Application for Appointment as Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis-[Post Code].
- Post the application to postal address mentioned below along with the necessary documents.
Candidates appearing for the interview session need to bring the original plus self attested photocopies of the following documents/certificates:
- Class 10th passing certificate as proof for Date of Birth
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in support of the candidates seeking reservation
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer.
- Certificate in support of the claim to be local resident of J & K.
- Educational Qualification Certificates (Degree/Diploma) with all semester marksheets
- Certificates of other qualification, if any.
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA intopercentage.
- Offer of Appointment / Joining Letter / Experience Certificate issued by the Employer alongwith First and/or Last Salary Slip.
Postal Address to send BHEL Application Form:
AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606,
Mysore Road,Bengaluru 560026
Find More: Jobs in Bangalore
Dates to Remember:
- Closing date for the submission of online application for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment: 21/07/2018
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26/07/2018
- Last Date of receipt of hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas: 31/07/2018
Concerned applicants can explore the Official Website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited in order to grab more information about BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, stay in touch with our web portal to get upcoming updates of BHEL Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHEL Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|