BHEL Eligibility Criteria 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd will begin BHEL Recruitment Process of Engineer Trainees through GATE 2019. To apply for same, you must be familiar with BHEL Eligibility Criteria 2019. Check detailed Qualification for Engineers/SC/ST & Age limit from below of page.
BHEL Notification 2019 Overview:
- Exam: BHEL Recruitment through GATE
- Conducted by: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited
- Purpose: Hiring of Engineer Trainee through GATE
- Exam mode: Online
- BHEL Notification 2019: 1st Week of September 2019
- BHEL Engineer Last Date: October 2019
- BHEL Admit Card for Engineer/Apprentice: Last week of January 2019
- GATE 2019: First Week of February 2019
- GATE Results: 2nd Week of March 2019
BHEL Eligibility Criteria 2019
BHEL Eligibility 2019:
Applicants must hold any one of the following degree BHEL Eligibility Criteria for Engineers states that applicant must follow below norms from any recognized university affiliated with UPSC / AICTE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology
- Five Years Combined Master’s in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
BHEL Eligibility Criteria Through GATE 2019:
- Applicants must satisfy the above mentioned qualification along with the qualifying Certificate of GATE in ME, EE and EC codes.
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets by 1st June 2019.
Disciplines of Engineering considered by BHEL for the position of Engineer Trainee:
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering
- Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi)
- Manufacturing Process and Automation
- Power Plant Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Power Engineering
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
BHEL Age Limit 2019:
BHEL Engineer Age Limit should be 27 years or 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/Management.
|Category Wise||Relaxation Criteria|
|SC/ST||by 5 years|
|OBC (NCL)||by 3 years|
|Physically Challenged Candidates For||General:10 years|
|OBC (NCL): 13 years|
|SC/ST :15 years|
|Domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||by 5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||as per extant Govt rules|
Some Links Related To BHEL:
|BHEL Challan Form||BHEL Syllabus|
|BHEL Result||BHEL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment through GATE||BHEL Internship|
|BHEL Placement Papers with Solutions||BHEL Admit Card|
|BHEL Official Link|
FAQ’s Related To BHEL Eligibility Criteria
Q: I have appeared for my final Semester/Year Examinations and the results are yet to be announced. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL Exam?
Candidates currently in final year of their engineering degree may also apply.
Q: I have studied AMIE. Am I eligible to apply against this advertisement?
Aspirants with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies like AMIE, AMICE, AMIETE etc. are not eligible to apply as per BHEL Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Q: As on 01/09/2017, I would be 28 years old and I am pursuing Post Graduate in Engineering which will be completed in 2018. Am I eligible to apply?
Candidates seeking age relaxation on account of full time PG qualification in Engg. or Business Management/Administration must be in a position to submit their PG final mark sheet by 1st July, 2019 to be considered eligible.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
What is BHEL Selection Criteria 2019?
- For GATE:
Applicants, who’re applying for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019, will be selected on the basis of Marks Obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering followed by interview.
- For Non GATE:
Aspirant’s selection will be based on their performance in recruitment examination and interview procedure.
Contenders obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for interviews. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
BHEL Recruitment 2019:
For shortlisting as per 1:3 ratio, initially, all UR applicants of each discipline of Engineering along with such reserved category (i.e. OBC, SC, ST) applicants of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together.
Thereafter, it will be arranged in descending order of merit of GATE-2019 marks & such aspirants will undergo for interview in the ratio of 1:3 in UR category.
This is all about BHEL Eligibility Criteria 2019.Keep connected with us for more updates about exam. After knowing Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Eligibility Criteria, you may apply for examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|