BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2014
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has decided to recruit trade apprenticeship posts through a notice as BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2014. Careers oriented candidates who want to be placed in the government sector; they must fill BHEL Application Form 2014 completed in all respects.
Application forms are invited from the skilled and eligible candidates. Candidates who are attracted to BHEL Jobs 2014, they must fill application form lasted by 08.09.2014 send hard copy of filled in application on or before 13.09.2014.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2014 vacancies details:
|Name of the Post||Salary per month (First & second year respectively)|
|Carpenter||Rs. 3000/- Rs. 3500/-|
|Forger & Heat Treatment|
Recruitmentresult.com has gathered important information in favor of BHEL Haridwar Vacancy 2014 such as qualification, age, selection, pay band, how to apply and many more in the below section.
- Applicants applying for the post must have passed 10th / HSC with NCVT/ SCVT Certificate in related trade with 60% marks
- Applying candidates must be physical fit in all standards.
- Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category and physically handicapped as per the govt. rules
Candidates who cleared in the Written exam and Interview, they are selected for the vacant post.
How to Apply:
- Check the official site that is careers.bhelhwr.co.in.
- Go to the “Trade Apprenticeship Process Oct – 2014”, read the notification correctly.
- Fill the application form through the ‘Apply Online’ section.
- Then Upload recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed form within the given time.
- Take a hard copy of completed form and send with Xerox copies of documents/ credentials belonging in an envelope super scribed as “Application for Trade Apprenticeship Process Oct 2014”it to mentioned address
Room No.29, Human Resources Department,
Main administrative building, BHEL, HEEP, Ranipur
|Last date to apply online||08.09.2014|
|End date of application receipt||13.09.2014|
|Interview||06.10.2014 & 07.10.2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details about this recruitment applicants may check Official Notice.