Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited conducts a Training Programme for Engineering Students that is known as BHEL Internship Programme. Through this BHEL Training Programme, the organization provides eligible contenders a chance to build a successful Career with BHEL.
BHEL Internship 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a power plant contraption manufacturer under the provisions of Government of India. Manufacturing industries of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited are positioned in various capitals across India.
Main metropolitan cities having BHEL Manufacturing industries are Bangalore, Bhopal, Jagdishpur, Goindwal, Hyderbad, Jhansi, Ranipur, Ranipet, Rudrapur, Thirumayam, and Visakhapatnam.
Read About – Top 10 Job Oriented Courses
Branches of BHEL Engineering Internship:
Authorities of BHEL offers internship in various branches, names of branches in which the Internship in BHEL given are:
- Computer Science/IT
Know About –10 Best Study Apps for College Students
BHEL Internship 2019 Eligibility
- BHEL Internship Qualification 2019:
In order to avail the chance of getting Internship in BHEL candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic from an affiliated university with at least 65% marks or equivalent.
- Age Limit For Internship In BHEL:
Well there are two types of BHEL Internship Program that are BHEL summer internship and BHEL winter internship. In order to apply for any of the program maximum age of candidate must not be more than 27 years.
Check Here – Short Term Courses Career
Applying Criterion for Internship At BHEL:
To get admission in Internship Program at BHEL, first of all candidate needs to get an approval from training and placement cell of respective institution.
A letter of approval or we can say the Non Objection Letter will be sent to the following address in the month of February.
Get Details About – What is Internship
The General Manager,
Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL
Fee to be paid for filling BHEL Internship Form:
To complete the BHEL Internship 2019 Application candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500 per week. The amount of application will be submitted to get internship at BHEL Hyderabad, BHEL Haridwar internship, BHEL Bhopal internship, BHEL Banglore internship 2019 etc.
BHEL Internship Details:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of BHEL
- Move towards the selection section and go for internship for ECE/EEE students in BHEL option
- Go through all the instructions available
- Take a look over the sample of application form to get an idea about How to fill BHEL Internship Form 2019
- Afterwards hit on BHEL Internship application form and fill all the details carefully and completely
- Submit the application form
- All the details regarding BHEL Internship Test will be sent to candidates directly in their mail box or via post.
Press Here For: BHEL Official Link
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Recruitment|
|BHEL Admit Card||BHEL Result|
Selection Procedure For Internship In BHEL:
- Selection in program of BHEL internship for engineering students will be done on the basis of Written Exam conducted by the authorities of BHEL.
- Written test will contain Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The Technical part of examination will have 70% of weightage, whereas the aptitude section will have 30% of the total weightage
- Candidates who will qualify the written examination will further be called for interview procedure.
- 75% will be given to the written test and 25% will be given to the interview marks.
- There is a relaxation for Candidates of SC/ OBC/ ST category. Those Reserved category candidates who will not get their names in the BHEL Internship Merit List for Interview, will be regrouped again for further consideration.
- After completion of training program it is must for candidates to work for at least 04 years wherever posted unless transferred by the company.
Do You Know – How to Prepare For Written Examination
- Ramachandrapuram-Bhel Township
Application to be submitted on time:
Applications for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Internship 2019 must be submitted before the last dates prescribed. After the due date no application for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Winter/ Summer Training Programme will be accepted. Rest of the information in regard to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited 2019 Internship, is available on this page.
Also Check – Career Options Other Than Engineering
Word Of Advice From Ex-Interns 2019:
Under mentor guidance, you will learn a lot. He is the one who gives right guidance.
Conducive Environment For Learning
The mentors at most branches are very experienced and guide well in return.
Word of caution
Remember, working conditions are very rough. Don’t expect be sitting in an air-conditioned office if you become civil or mechanic engineer.
Candidates interested in availing more information regarding BHEL Internship 2019, can also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding information available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|