Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited conducts a Training Programme for Engineering Students that is known as BHEL Internship Programme. Through this BHEL Training Programme, the organization provides eligible contenders a chance to build a successful Career with BHEL.
In order to apply for BHEL Internship 2018–19 Training Programme Engineering Students need to submit their applications through proper mode.
Application to be submitted on time:
Applications for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Internship 2018 must be submitted to the following address before the last dates prescribed. After the due date no application for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Winter/Summer Training Programme will be accepted.
Rest of the information in regard to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited 2018 Internship, is available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here – Career Option after You Turned 20
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a power plant contraption manufacturer under the provisions of Government of India. Manufacturing industries of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited are positioned in various capitals across India.
Main metropolitan cities having BHEL Manufacturing industries are Bangalore, Bhopal, Jagdishpur, Goindwal, Hyderbad, Jhansi, Ranipur, Ranipet, Rudrapur, Thirumayam, and Visakhapatnam.
Read About – How to Choose Right Career
Branches of BHEL Engineering Internship:
Authorities of BHEL offers internship in various branches, names of branches in which the Internship in BHEL given are:
- Computer Science/IT
Know About – 10 Tips for Engineering Students
BHEL Internship 2018 Eligibility
BHEL Internship Qualification 2018:
In order to avail the chance of getting Internship in BHEL candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronicfrom an affiliated universitywith at least 65% marks or equivalent.
Age Limit For Internship In BHEL:
Well there are two types of BHEL Internship Program that are BHEL summer internship and BHEL winter internship. In order to apply for any of the program maximum age of candidate must not be more than 27 years.
Applying Criterion for Internship At BHEL:
To get admission in Internship Program at BHEL, first of all candidate needs to get an approval from training and placement cell of respective institution.
A letter of approval or we can say the Non Objection Letter will be sent to the following address in the month of February.
Get Details About – What is Internship
The General Manager,
Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL
Fee to be paid for filling BHEL Internship Form:
To complete the BHEL Internship 2018 Application candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.500 per week. The amount of application will be submitted to get internship at BHEL Hyderabad, BHEL Haridwar internship, BHEL Bhopal internship, BHEL Banglore internship 2018 etc.
BHEL Internship Details:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of BHEL
- Move towards the selection section and go for internship for ECE/EEE students in BHEL option
- Go through all the instructions available
- Take a look over the sample of application form to get an idea about How to fill BHEL Internship Form 2018
- Afterwards hit on BHEL Internship application form and fill all the details carefully and completely
- Submit the application form
- All the details regarding BHEL Internship Test will be sent to candidates directly in their mail box or via post.
Also Check – Career Options Other Than Engineering
Selection Procedure For Internship In BHEL:
- Selection in program of BHEL internship for engineering students will be done on the basis of Written Exam conducted by the authorities of BHEL.
- Written test will contain Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The Technical part of examination will have 70% of weightage, whereas the aptitude section will have 30% of the total weightage
- Candidates who will qualify the written examination will further be called for interview procedure.
- 75% will be given to the written test and 25% will be given to the interview marks.
- There is a relaxation for Candidates of SC/ OBC/ST category. Those Reserved category candidates who will not get their names in the BHEL Internship Merit List for Interview, will be regrouped again for further consideration.
- After completion of training program it is must for candidates to work for at least 04 years wherever posted unless transferred by the company.
Do You Know – How To Be A Smart Student
- Ramachandrapuram-Bhel Township
Candidates interested in availing more information regarding BHEL Internship 2018, can also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding information available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
More Links Related to BHEL