BHEL Placement Papers
Aspirants who are planning to appear in BHEL Exam and searching for BHEL Placement Papers then get from here via online process. This page is made to cater you detail about BHEL Placement Papers with Solutions along with Latest Question and Answers.
Every year Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited conducts various employment examinations for those candidates, who want to secure their career in government sector by getting BHEL Jobs. Candidates, who have applied for BHEL Recruitment, may download the placement papers for mechanical electronics in pdf format through this page or using online mode only.
Candidates can get BHEL Question and Answers along with Placement papers from here in PDF Form. BHEL Placement Papers with Solutions and related BHEL Study Material is useful for all technical exams having same pattern like BHEL as well.
BHEL Placement Papers with Solutions
You may get the whole information about BHEL Placement Papers which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com
BHEL Placement Papers PDF
BHEL Placement Papers
Applicants can get detailed overview of BHEL Exam Pattern and type of question that may be present in the upcoming exam for which you have applied or going to apply for BHEL with the help of BHEL Placement Papers for Mechanical & Electronics.
Question 1. The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
- rolling friction
- dynamic friction
- limiting friction
- static friction
Question 2. Two balls of equal mass and of perfectly elastic material are lying on the floor. One of the balls with velocity v is made to strike the second ball. Both the balls after impact will move with a velocity
Question 3. The term ‘force’ may be defined as an agent which produces or tends to produce, destroys or tends to destroy motion.
Question 4. Strain energy is the
- energy stored in a body when strained within elastic limits
- energy stored in a body when strained upto the breaking of a specimen
- maximum strain energy which can be stored in a body
- proof resilience per unit volume of a material
Question 5. Euler’s formula holds good only for
- short columns
- long columns
- both short and long columns
- weak columns
Check Out: Best Study Apps for Students
Question 6. The object of caulking in a riveted joint is to make the joint
- free from corrosion
- stronger in tension
- free from stresses
Question 7. A body is subjected to a tensile stress of 1200 MPa on one plane and another tensile stress of 600 MPa on a plane at right angles to the former. It is also subjected to a shear stress of 400 MPa on the same planes. The maximum normal stress will be
- 400 MPa
- 500 MPa
- 900 MPa
- 1400 MPa
Question 8. The stress induced in a body, when suddenly loaded, is __________ the stress induced when the same load is applied gradually.
- equal to
- four times
Question 9. The deformation per unit length is called
- tensile stress
- compressive stress
- shear stress
Question 10. Strain resetters are used to
- measure shear strain
- measure linear strain
- measure volumetric strain
- relieve strain
Question 11. An atom’s atomic number is determined by the number of:
- neutrons minus protons
Question 12. A voltage will influence current only if the circuit is:
- high resistance
Question 13. Which resistive component is designed to be temperature sensitive?
- Photoconductive cell
Question 14. A voltmeter is used:
- to measure current
- in series with the circuit
- in parallel with the circuit
- to measure coulombs
Question 15. If the current in a circuit equals 0 A, it is likely that the
- voltage is too high
- resistance is too low
- circuit has a short
- circuit is open
Question 16. What are the unit and symbol for current?
- Ampere, A
- Coulomb, I
- Ampere, Q
- Ampere, I
Check Related Links
|BHEL Hyderabad Recruitment||Check Here|
|BHEL Trichy Recruitment||Check Here|
|BHEL Recruitment||Check Here|
|BHEL Admit Card||Check Here|
|BHEL Bhopal Recruitment||Check Here|
|BHEL Haridwar Recruitment||Check Here|
|BHEL Internship||Check Here|
|BHEL Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|BHEL Syllabus||Check Here|
Question 17. Which part of an atom has no electrical charge?
- All of the above
Question 18. Which voltage source converts chemical energy to electrical energy?
- Electrical generator
- Solar cell
- Electronic power supply
Question 19. An example of potential energy is:
- tea-kettle steam
- a moving vehicle
- the sun
- a battery
Question 20. Batteries differ from fuel cells in that
- a battery is a closed system
- a battery uses hydrogen and oxygen to create electricity
- a battery uses a polymer electrolyte membrane
- none of the above
Question 21: Segmental chips are formed during machining
- mild steel
- cast iron
- high speed steel
- high carbon steel
Question 22: Cemented carbide tool tips are produced by powder metallurgy.
Question 23: If the diameter of the hole is subject to considerable variation, then for locating in jigs and fixtures, the pressure type of locator used is
- conical locator
- cylindrical locator
- diamond pin locator
- vee locator
Question 24: Side rake angle of a single point cutting tool is the angle
- by which the face of the tool is inclined towards back
- by which the face of the tool is inclined sideways
- between the surface of the flank immediately below the point and a plane at right angles to the centre line of the point of the tool
- between the surface of the flank immediately below the point and a line drawn from the point perpendicular to the base
Question 25: Internal gears can be made by
- shaping with pinion cutter
- shaping with rack cutter
Also Read- Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Question 26: A fixture does not guide the tool.
Question 27: Crater wear occurs mainly on the
- nose part, front relief face and side relief face of the cutting tool
- face of the cutting tool at a short distance from the cutting edge only
- cutting edge only
- front face only
Question 28: Gear lapping is an operation
- after heat treatment
- prior to heat treatment
- for gear reconditioning
- none of these
Question 29: The facing is an operation of
- beveling the extreme end of a work piece
- embossing a diamond shaped pattern on the surface of a work piece
- reducing the diameter of a work piece over a very narrow surface
- machining the ends of a work piece to produce a flat surface square with the axis
Question 30: A fixture is defined as a device which
- holds and locates a workpiece and guides and controls one or more cutting tools
- holds and locates a workpiece during an inspection or for a manufacturing operation
- is used to check the accuracy of workpiece
- all of the above
Question 31: In fireworks, the green flame is produced because of
Question 32: Permanent hardness of water can be removed by adding
- washing soda
- potassium permanganate
- bleaching powder
Question 33: Marsh gas is
Question 34: LPG consists of mainly
- methane, ethane and hexane
- ethane, hexane and nonane
- methane, hexane and nonane
- methane, butane and propane
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Question 35: Air is a/an
Question 36: The product of two numbers is 9375 and the quotient, when the larger one is divided by the smaller, is 15. The sum of the numbers is:
Question 37: The product of two numbers is 120 and the sum of their squares is 289. The sum of the number is:
- None of these
Question 38: A number consists of 3 digits whose sum is 10. The middle digit is equal to the sum of the other two and the number will be increased by 99 if its digits are reversed. The number is:
Question 39: The sum of two number is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
Question 40: What is the sum of two consecutive even numbers, the difference of whose squares is 84?
Something about BHEL:
One of the leading engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related/infrastructure sector is known as BHEL. BHEL was established more than 40 years ago. Now BHEL has…
- Supplied over 2,25,000 MVA transformer capacity and other equipment operating in Transmission & Distribution network up to 400 kV (AC & DC).
- Installed equipment for over 90,000 MW of power generation — for Utilities, Captive and Industrial users.
- Supplied over 25,000 Motors with Drive Control System to Power projects, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Steel, Aluminum, Fertilizer, Cement plants, etc.
- Supplied Traction electrics and AC/DC locos to power over 12,000 kms Railway network.
- Supplied over one million Valves to Power Plants and other Industries.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
You can download BHEL Placement Papers with Solutions from the given download links. Along with this you can also get Latest Question and Answers. In this section we are providing best study materials for preparation of BHEL Exam.
Candidates can also subscribe our free email service to obtain the efficient information and if you have any question concerning this you can leave it in the comment box. If you have ay query regarding BHEL Placement Papers given here then you can simply leave a comment in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On