BHEL Recruitment Through GATE
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has communicated a latest advertisement entitled as BHEL Recruitment Through GATE. Online applications are invited by the organization to hire proficient and career- oriented candidates for 50 positions of Engineer Trainee in Electrical and Mechanical Engineer. Candidates who have apply for GATE 2017 are eligible to apply for BHEL ET Engineer Trainee Recruitment. Aspirants, who are interested and want to get latest upcoming information related to BHEL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 need to connects us through this page regularly, we will try to update information regarding same as soon as possible.
|Nome of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||50|
|Starting date to submit online application form||9th Jan. 2017|
|Last date to submission of online application form||3rd Feb. 2017|
Applicants are required to submit their online application form till the last date that is 3rd Feb. 2016 as it starts from 9th Jan. 2016. Contenders can apply for these jobs through online mode by following some steps which are indicated below. To get latest complete details related to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment Through GATE from this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
- Post Name: Engineer Trainees
- No. of Posts: 50
Essential Qualification for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology from recognized University/ Institutions Or Five year integrated Master‟s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institutions.
What is Upper age Limit?
- The age limit of appliers should be between 27 years to 29 years old as on 1st September 2016 for BHEL Engineer Trainee-ME vacancy.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category as follows.
- SC/ST category candidates: – by 5 years
- OBC (NCL) category aspirants: – by 3 years
- After the successfully completion of selection process, During training period appointed appliers will get Rs. 20600-46500/-
- After the completion of training period the appointed applicants will be paid of Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/- Per Month.
Mode of Hiring for BHEL Jobs Through GATE:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process that is Interview on the basis of qualified GATE-2017 Marks.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in Interview and GATE score card.
Check Below Links For Clear Interview Round:
Process to Apply:
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is careers.bhel.in
- Now hit on “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees through – GATE 2017” link presented on home page.
- A new page will be opened with complete details.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a print out of it for future use.
Check Related Links:
Important Dates for BHEL Careers:
- On-line submission of applications commences: 9th January, 2017 at 10: 00 AM
- Closing of On-line Submission of application 3rd February, 2017 at 5:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of copy of Acknowledgement. Slip at BHEL: 3rd March, 2017(10th March, 2017 – for candidates in North East and far flung areas)
Aspirants can check Official Notification which is mentioned below to get complete details related to BHEL Recruitment Through GATE 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment Notification: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
An employment notification titled as BHEL Recruitment 2016 has been announced by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for recruiting the Engineer Trainees through GATE. The organization invites applications form capable aspirants who want to build their carrier in BHEL for filing the vacant posts. Candidates who are willing to apply they need to fill online application form on or before the last date that is tuned below on this page. We are going to update upcoming details regarding BHEL Recruitment 2017 shortly, stay connected with us.
|Name of organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post name||Engineer Trainees|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an engineering and manufacturing company, which was founded in 1964. Bharat Heavy Electricals limited is owned by Indian government where 47,525 workers connected with it. It’s headquarter is in New Delhi and it has lots of branch in all over the India. Aspirants, who wish to get more details regarding the BHEL vacancy, are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants, who have completed graduation/ engineering degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university, may apply for Engineer Trainees vacancy.
- The Age limits of the candidates, who are applying for BHEL jobs, will be based on the norms of the organization.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category contenders as per the department rules.
The aspirants, who will be selected by the interviews process for Engineer Trainees will get the salary of Rs. 20600- 46500/-.
Aspirants will be shortlisted for interview on basis of Obtained Marks In GATE. Final selection will be based on the performance of aspirants’ interview conducted by the organization.
How to fill BHEL application form?
- First of all aspirants need to visit on the official website that’s
- After that you have to hit on “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees – GATE 2016 / इंजीनियर प्रशिक्षणार्थियों की भर्ती गेट-2016” link under the “current openings” section which is shown lift side on the home page of the website.
- Now you read all the instructions carefully then go to the apply online link
- Then you may fill all the details in online application form and upload scanned document with the form (if required) and submit it.
Get Best Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment:
- Opening date for online submission: 9th January 2017
- Last date for online submission: 3rd February 2017
Candidates may open the Official Notification for other detail regarding BHEL Recruitment 2016 – 2017; need to be in touch with this web portal.