Apply online for BHU Admission before the last date that is 30 Apr 2018!!! Banaras Hindu University offers admission to M.Pharma (Ay) course through an Entrance Test which is going to be conducted in the month of June.
The candidates seeking admission to the BHU M.Pharma programme shall participate in the admission process as per the schedule. Candidates will get further details of BHU Admission 2018 by scrolling down this page.
|University name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Last date to apply online||30 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||03 Jun 2018|
The Banaras Hindu University offers admission to Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharm (Ay) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda of the University.
All the details about BHU Admission 2018–19 such as Application Form, Entrance Exam, etc are provided on below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility required for BHU M.Pharm Admission
Students who are going to apply for BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission they must possess B. Pharm (Ayurveda) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
CheckOut: Best Career Opportunities
No. of Seats
15 Seats (08 Internal and 07 External)
Two years (Annual system) M.Pharm (Ay) (Special Course of Study) Program
BHU M.Pharm Admission Fee:
- General candidates will be liable to pay Rs. 1500 for the application for admission in the course.
- Reserved category candidates will be liable to pay Rs. 1000 for the application for admission in the course.
Important links related to BHU
|BHU Counselling||BHU Previous Year Paper|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Courses Offered|
|BHU Time Table|
Academic fees structure
|Academic Fees||Rs. 600|
|Academic Exam fees||Rs. 700|
|Medical charges||Rs. 270|
|Library Charges||Rs. 1000|
|Computer Lab Charges||Rs. 1000|
|Lab charges||Rs. 3000|
|Maintainance cahrges||Rs. 1200|
|Co-curricular Charges||Rs. 500|
|Hostel Fees||Rs. 70|
|Fan Charges||Rs. 25|
|Hostel Maintainance Charges||Rs. 825|
|Hostel security fees||Rs. 280|
|Student security fees||Rs. 100|
|Delegacy charges||Rs. 40|
|Placement charges||Rs. 1000|
|Alumni charges||Rs. 200|
|Enrollment charges||Rs. 50|
|Admission charges||Rs. 50|
|Lab security fees||Rs. 1000|
|Library security fees||Rs. 1000|
|Mess charges||Rs. 1000|
|Fan security fess||Rs. 1000|
|Identity card charges||Rs. 25|
Check Here: BHU Fee Structure
Selection Procedure in BHU M.Pharma Admissions 2018
- B.H.U. admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U., and Varanasi. Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions covering all subjects of B.Pharm (Ay.) course and to be solved in two hours.
- The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counseling/ admission on fixed date at the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, and Varanasi.
- The admission/ counseling process may take 2 days. The candidates shall come prepared for the same.
Must Check- BHU Student Exam Portal
How to apply for BHU Admission 2018?
Candidates who want to fill and submit BHU Online Application Form they can follow the below stated step by step procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is bhu.ac.in/ims/
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit on entrance tab in the left side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page various links will get appeared on your screen, you just need to hit Circulars tab in the right side of the page
- Select and hit on “Admission Notice & Information Bulletin for M. Pharm (Ayurveda) Entrance Test -2018 (for detail please click on above) New” link
- After that on reaching new page read all the details regarding the admission
- Then if you satisfy eligibility norms hit on “Applicant Log In” link
- Afterwards hit on “Register Yourself” link available at the right side of next page
- Fill all the details carefully and complete the BHU Registration Form
- Now you will receive a Log In ID and Password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details carefully
- Upload your testimonials. Remember the requisites will be uploaded in “jpeg” format only and File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- Afterwards pay the application form fees and complete the whole applying procedure
- At last hit on the final submission tab and then take a print out of filled up application form
Get Here>> BHU Admission Notification
Apply Here>> BHU Admission
|Last date for applying online||30 Apr 2018|
|Availability of the Admit Cards of download||21 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||03 Jun 2018|
|Date of display of answer key||04 Jun 2018|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key||10 Jun 2018|
|Date of display of result||16 Jul 2018|
|Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||31 July 2018|
|Date of joining and commencement of classes||31 July 2018|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of BHU Admission 2018–19. Bookmark this web page or subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On