Banaras Hindu University has emitted a recent notification according to which the BHU Admission for Diploma/Certification Courses is open now. Regular students of the BHU who want to pursue Diploma/Certification Course in Arabic / Japanese / Bengali / Korean / Chinese / Marathi / English / Nepali / French / Persian / German / Pali / Hindi / Russian / Spanish / 1 year Bridge Course in Nepali / Sanskrit / Ethics & Human Value / Telugu / Indian Philosophy & Religion / Tamil / Applied Sanskrit for Computational Linguistics / Urdu / Applied Sanskrit / Bharat Adhyayan. Students who are interested may apply for the course by visiting the official website i.e. bhu.ac.in and filling up the BHU Admission 2018 Application Form.
This page includes:
The admission is open only for Regular students of the BHU currently enrolled in any on-going full time course of Banaras Hindu University within the Main Campus of BHU. To fill up the BHU Online Application Form candidates can also take help of the instructions given here in the below section of this page. Aspirants want to know more about the BHU Admission 2018 like the eligibility, selection etc may also go through the below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Name of BHU course: Diploma/Certificate Courses
Disciplines in Banaras Hindu University Diploma Courses:
- 1 year Bridge Course in Nepali
- Ethics & Human Value
- Indian Philosophy & Religion
- Applied Sanskrit for Computational Linguistics
- Applied Sanskrit
- Bharat Adhyayan
Banaras Hindu University Eligibility Required:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Diploma/Certificate Courses must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board.
Members of staff of the University are also eligible for these courses for which they are required to get their forms forwarded by the Director/Dean/Principal of MMV or Schools/Heads of Department or Offices where they are working.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Banaras Hindu University Application fees:
Candidates who are going to fill up the Banaras Hindu University Admission application form have to pay the application amount as prescribed
The amount of Banaras Hindu University application will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using credit card / debit card or via net banking.
Check Here: BHU Fee Structure
How to apply for Banaras Hindu University Admission?
Before applying candidates are advised to keep all these things in hand:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Get here>> BHU Admission Official Notification PDF
Now let’s start:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage hit on admissions
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “Admission Notification for Diploma/Certification in Languages & others (2017-18) New” link
- Read all the details regarding the admission
- Now you are required to hit on “Hit Here regarding application(s)/result(s) of UET/PET/SCS/RET/SET and regular exams…)” link available on that same page
- From the next page appeared select “DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE IN LANGAUGE & OTHER (2017-18)” and then hit on “Applicant Log In” link
- Afterwards hit on “Regsiter Yourself” link available at the right side of next page
- Fill all the details carefully and complete the BHU Registration Form
- Now you will receive a Log In ID and Password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details carefully
- Upload your testimonials. Remember the requisites will be uploaded in “jpeg” format only and File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- Afterwards pay the application form fees and complete the whole applying procedure
- At last hit on the final submission tab and then take a print out of filled up application form
- Enclose the application into an envelope and attach all requisites and then send the application to the address given below.
Direct link to apply (Registered User)
Direct link to get Registered (New User)
The applications must be submitted to the Director of the Institute/Dean of the Faculties/Principal of MMV/Head of Department to which they belong
|Last Date Of filling Banaras Hindu University Admission Form||16/09/2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Print Copy||18/09/2017|
Candidates who are interested in BHU Admission 2018 may avail further details from this Official Link. Candidates having any question in their mind regarding the details given may ask our experts about it by stating their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Time Table||BHU Previous Year Paper|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Counselling|
|BHU UET Application Form||Scholarships in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|