BHU B.Sc Nursing
Online Application procedure for BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam has been started!!! Banaras Hindu University is going to conduct B.Pharma Entrance Exam on 10.6.2018. Candidates willing to get admission to first year of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Pharma (Ayurveda)- 2018 can fill up the BHU B.Sc NursingOnline Application forms.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018–19 Online Application is available at the official website i.e. http://www.bhu.ac.in. According to the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Notification, last date for candidates to submit the receipt of application is 30-04-2018.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Seats!!!
As per the details available in BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification there are 60 seats of B.Sc Nursing and 30 seats of B.Pharma (Ayurveda) available in university.
|Highlights of Page:|
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi is going to organize BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Nursing course. And, those aspirants, who are medically fit in all respects, are only eligible to apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018.
Contenders can get full fledge information along with all important dates about BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification from this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU B.Sc Nursing
|University Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Announcement type||BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form|
|Last date to submit online application||30-04-2018|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Aspirants applying for entrance test should be resided between the age limit of 17 to 25 years.
- Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- For being eligible to BHU B.Sc Nursing course, candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English from a recognized Board.
- It is mandatory for General candidates to score at least 50% marks in 12th. Further for SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) percentage score must not be less than 40%
- Those, who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
Get here>>BHU B Sc Brochure Pdf
BHU B.Pharma Examination Fee:
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination Fee is to be paid online as per category at the time of filling online application as shown below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC / ST candidates||Rs.600/-|
BHU B.Pharma Selection Procedure:
- Students will be getting selected for B.Sc Nursing courses on the basis of qualifying marks in Written Entrance Test.
- After that, all the shortlisted students will have to appear for BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
Get here>>BHU B Sc Nursing Admission Notification
Keep An Eye On:
- Those students, who are less than 18 years of age, would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Enrollment to the Course shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum qualifying marks required in BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam shall be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer) / SC / ST for being eligible for exam.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved||No. of Questions||Max marks|
|Total (2 hours)||200||400|
Points To be Noted:
- The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology having maximum marks 400.
- Time duration of 2 hours
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
Original documents / certificates to be furnished during Counseling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years)
- AADHAAR number is needed for completing the application form. However, those who do not have an AADHAAR card can use the following documents: Passport Number, Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India, Passbook containing the photograph, Driving License, PAN Card, Any other identity issued by the Government.
Way to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhu.ac.in/ims
- From the right side of homepage hit on Entrance Link
- Scroll down the page and select “B.Sc. Nursing/B.Pharma (Ay.) – 2018”
- Hit on Apply tab as:
- Once you hit a Pop up window will appear as”
- Now hit on Register tab and then fill up theBHU B.Sc Nursing registration form shown as:
- Enter the details and hit on register tab to submit BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Registration Form
- Now you will receive a log in ID and password
- Enter the credentials and log on to the BHU B.Sc Nursing application form window
- The B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Form will appear in front of you
- fill all the details in the respective fields of BHU B.Pharma Application Form or BHU B.Sc Nursing Application form
- On completion with the process of Filling Online Application Formin all respect, hit on ‘submit’ tab for making final submission of application form.
- At last, get a print out of system generated filled application and retain it for future reference.
Want to Know? How to Get Free College Education
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date for Online registration form filling||Started|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||30-04-2018|
|BHU B.SC. NURSING Admit Card Downloading||Third Week Of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10-06-2018|
|BHU B.SC. NURSING Result 2018 declaration Date||Third Week Of June 2018|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card:
Provisional Admit Card will generated and sent to the email id of the candidate. If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 on 9.6.2018 between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Contestants who will not carry their BHU B.SC Nursing Admit Card will not be permissible to participate in the B.Sc/B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2018. After downloading the BHU B.SC Nursing 2018 Examination Admit card Contestants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Candidate
- BHU B.SC Nursing Examination Date
- BHU B.SC Nursing Examination centre name
- Participant Roll no
- BHU B.SC NursingApplication Form Number
- Contestants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Participant’s Photograph etc.
Candidates may go through this Official Link to know more details about BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Online Application Form. Subscribe our free e-mail section for getting latest updates regarding admission in Banaras Hindu University on your mailbox directly. And, if you want to send any feedback related to this notification, you may leave their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Admission|
|BHU Counselling||BHU Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|