BHU B.Sc Nursing
Looking for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admissions? Then, must go through this article and get entire information about B.Sc Nursing Course. Banaras Hindu University is going to provide admission in this course for academic year 2018-2019. Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility, are required to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form by following below mentioned steps. And, students are advised to scroll down this page regarding BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Notification, B.Sc Nursing Imp Dates for admission and other relevant details etc.
Highlights of Page:
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi is going to orgniaze BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Nursing course. And, those aspirants, who are medically fit in all respects, are only eligible to apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018. Contenders can get full fledge information along with all important dates about BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification from this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU B.Sc Nursing
|University Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Announcement type||BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form|
|Last date to submit online application||Check Below|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Aspirants applying for entrance test should be resided between the age limit of 17 to 25 years.
- Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- For being eligible to BHU B.Sc Nursing course, candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English from a recognized Board.
- Those, who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination Fee is to be paid online as per category at the time of filling online application as shown below.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST candidates: Rs.600/-
- Students will be getting selected for Sc Nursing courses on the basis of qualifying marks in Written Entrance Test.
- After that, all the shortlisted students will have to appear for BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
Keep An Eye On:
- Those students, who are less than 18 years of age, would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Enrollment to the Course shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum qualifying marks required in BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam shall be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer) / SC / ST for being eligible for exam.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved||No. of Questions||Max marks|
|Total (2 hours)||200||400|
Points To be Noted:
- The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology having maximum marks 400.
- Time duration of 2 hours
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
Original documents / certificates to be furnished during Counseling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years)
Way to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhu.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Notifications” tab available at the left side of home page. This will take you to the new page.
- Now, BHU B.SC Nursing 2018 Notification link and go through complete info regarding the course that opened.
- Ensure your eligibility for the course and then applicants have to register to the official site in order to access the Application Form.
- After registering at this site candidate must have a valid email id.
- Therefore, applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site.
- Subsequently, you have to select B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Form and fill details in the respective fields.
- On completion with the process of Filling Online Application Form in all respect, candidates need to hit on ‘submit’ tab for making final submission of application form.
- At last, get a print out of system generated filled application and retain it for future reference.
Want to Know? How to Get Free College Education
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date for Online registration form filling||Second Week Of March 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||Second Week Of April 2018|
|BHU B.SC. NURSING Admit Card Downloading||Third Week Of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||First Week Of June 2018|
|BHU B.SC. NURSING Result 2018 declaration Date||Third Week Of June 2018|
Candidates may go through this Official Link to know more details about BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Online Application Form. Subscribe our free e-mail section for getting latest updates regarding admission in Banaras Hindu University on your mailbox directly. And, if you want to send any feedback related to this notification, you may leave their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Admission|
|BHU Counselling||BHU Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|