BHU B.Sc Nursing
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admissions Open Now!!! Fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form by following below mentioned steps!!! Banaras Hindu University invites online application form for those candidates who want to get admission to B.Sc Nursing Course in this university for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility are required to fill the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Online Application Form and submit it on or before the end date that is 15-04-2017.
Highlights of Page:
BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test organized by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi for admission to B.Sc Nursing course and those aspirants who are medically fit in all respects, are only eligible to apply for admission to B. Sc. Nursing Course. Contenders can get full fledge information along with important dates about BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification from this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU B.Sc Nursing
|University Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Announcement type||BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form|
|Last date to submit online application||15-04-2017|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Aspirants applying for entrance test should be resided between the age limit of 17 to 25 years as on 31 Dec 2017.
- Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- For being eligible to BHU B.Sc Nursing course, candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English from a recognized Board.
- Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
There are total 100 seats available to be filled for B.Sc Nursing programme in BHU. Category wise allotment of seat will be done as given below:
- 50 seats for General Category,
- 15 seats for SC Category,
- 8 seats for ST Category and
- 27 seats for OBC (non-creamy layer) category
- Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. nursing course
Entrance Examination Fee is to be paid online as per category at the time of filling online application as shown below.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST candidates: Rs.600/-
Want to Know? How to Get Free College Education
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their BHU B.Sc merit in the Written Entrance Test conducted for the purpose.
- All the shortlisted students will have to appear before the Admission Committee and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Enrollment to the Course shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Minimum qualifying marks required in BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam shall be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer) / SC / ST for being eligible for exam.
- The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology having maximum marks 400.
- Time duration of 2 hours
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
Way to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form:
- Willing appliers need to first of all log on to the official website of university that is www.bhu.ac.in.
- After that hit on “Notifications” tab available at the left side of home page.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to select “Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Notice -2017 Online Application Are Invited For Various Courses” link.
- Now, a new page will get open containing the “Apply” link against various courses.
- Choose the link against “B.Sc Nursing” course and then tap on ‘Circular’ option on appeared page.
- This will open a new dialogue box having various links of Information Brochure for different courses.
- Make selection for B.sc Nursing programme and go through complete info regarding the course that opened.
- Ensure your eligibility for the course and then applicants have to register to the official site in order to access the Application Form.
- After registering at this site candidate must have a valid email id.
- Therefore, applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site.
- Then candidate has to select B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Form and fill details in the respective fields.
- On completion with the process of Filling Online Application Form in all respect, candidates need to hit on ‘submit’ tab for making final submission of application form.
- Lastly get a print out of system generated filled application and retain it for future reference.
Original documents / certificates to be furnished during Counseling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years)
Date to Remember:
Last date for submission of Application form: 15-04-2017
Attention Please: In the event of availability of vacant seats, candidates from the waiting list, if any will be asked to join the above Courses on call latest by 30th August 2017.
You may open Official Notification Link given above to know more details about BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Online Application Form. Students may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates regarding admission in Banaras Hindu University on your timeline wall directly.
If you want to send any feedback related to this notification, you may leave their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On