BHU B.Sc Nursing
Check latest updates on BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019!!Banaras Hindu University is going to conduct written entrance exam for the candidates who wish to pursue B.Sc Nursing for academic session starting from July / August 2019. You can get complete details regarding BHU Online Application Form process, important dates, fees structure here on this page.
Aspirants who want to apply for BHU admission are required to register themselves for BHU entrance exam through online mode. They are informed that the online registration for BHU nursing entrance exam will be commenced from March 2019 onwards.
To get BHU BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Details: Available Here!!!
Only those candidates can register for BHU nursing exam who satisfies all the eligibility conditions discussed below. Candidates who are going to qualify Banaras Hindu University entrance exam and whose name will be displayed in the final merit list will be eligible to opt for desire courses.
Contenders can get full fledge information along with all important dates about BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification from this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU B.Sc Nursing
|University Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Type of course||BHU B.Sc. Nursing|
|Commencement of BHU BSc Online application form||March 2019|
|Last date for BHU BSc Application Form Submission||April 2019|
|BHU BSc exam Admit Card||May 2019|
|BHU BSc Entrance Exam||June 2019|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Aspirants applying for entrance test should be resided between the age limit of 17 to 25 years.
- Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- For being eligible to BHU B.Sc Nursing course, candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English from a recognized Board.
- It is mandatory for General candidates to score at least 50% marks in 12th. Further for SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) percentage score must not be less than 40%
- Those, who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing fee structure:
|Items||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs.300||Rs.300|
|Extra-Curricular Activities fund||Rs.200||Rs.200|
|Campus Utility Fee||Rs.410||Rs.410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||Rs.350||Rs.350|
|I- Card and Passbook Fee||Rs.50||–|
|College Caution Money||Rs.500||–|
BHU Selection Procedure:
- Students will be getting selected for B.Sc Nursing courses on the basis of qualifying marks in Written Entrance Test.
- After that, all the shortlisted students will have to appear for BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- The qualifying marks in the written examination will be 50% for General category candidates and 40% for OBC SC/ST candidates.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology having maximum marks 400.
- Time duration of 2 hours
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The duration of the test is 02 hours.
|Subjects Involved||No. of Questions||Max marks|
Original documents / certificates to be furnished during Counseling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years)
- AADHAAR number is needed for completing the application form. However, those who do not have an AADHAAR card can use the following documents: Passport Number, Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India, Passbook containing the photograph, Driving License, PAN Card, Any other identity issued by the Government.
Way to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhu.ac.in/ims
- From the right side of homepage hit on Entrance Link
- Scroll down the page and select “B.Sc. Nursing/B.Pharma (Ay.) – 2019”
- Hit on Apply tab.
- Once you hit a Pop up window will appear as”
- Now hit on Register tab and then fill up theBHU B.Sc Nursing registration form.
- Enter the details and hit on register tab to submit BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Registration Form
- Now you will receive a log in ID and password
- Enter the credentials and log on to the BHU B.Sc Nursing application form window
- The B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Form will appear in front of you
- fill all the details in the respective fields of BHU B.Pharma Application Form or BHU B.Sc Nursing Application form
- On completion with the process of Filling Online Application Formin all respect, hit on ‘submit’ tab for making final submission of application form.
- At last, get a print out of system generated filled application and retain it for future reference.
Get Here: Banaras Hindu University Official Link
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Important Dates:
|Name of the Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Starting date of BHU B.Sc. Online registration form filling||March 2019|
|Last date for BHU B.Sc Online Form Submission||April 2019|
|Date to download BHU B.SC. NURSING Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of BHU Entrance Exam 2019||June 2019|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card:
Provisional Admit Card will be generated and sent to the email id of the candidate. If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005.
Contestants who will not carry their BHU B.SC Nursing Admit Card will not be permissible to participate in the B.Sc/B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2019. After downloading the BHU B.SC Nursing 2019 Examination Admit card Contestants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Candidate
- BHU B.SC Nursing Examination Date
- BHU B.SC Nursing Examination centre name
- Participant Roll no
- BHU B.SC NursingApplication Form Number
- Contestants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Participant’s Photograph etc.
Candidates may go through this Official Link to know more details about BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Online Application Form. Subscribe our free e-mail section for getting latest updates regarding admission in Banaras Hindu University on your mailbox directly. And, if you want to send any feedback related to this notification, you may leave their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Admission|
|BHU Counselling||BHU Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|