BHU Admission Form
Banaras Hindu University IIT will be announced the notice for admission of Post Graduation courses such as M.Tech/M.Pharm/P.hd programs through Gate, GPAT, and UGC-NET-JRF. Interested ones need to fill BHU Admission Form 2016 to apply.
Students who want to apply for BHU Admission, you may apply soon through its official website. If you want to more details for this admission, you may log on official web portal which is recruitmentresult.com. You can check complete details for BHU Admission Form 2016 from below page:
Name of University/Institute
Banaras Hindu University
Type of Announcement
BHU Admission Form 2016
Courses to apply?
- Post Graduation Programs
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Aspirants must possess Graduation in relevant field with 60% marks from any recognized university for M.Tech and M. Pharma Programs.
Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 75% marks or Graduation in any relevant discipline with 60% marks from any recognized university.
Aspirants should be selected on the basis of Gate Score for M.Tech, GPAT for M. Pharma and UGC-NET-JRF for Ph.D entrance scores.
How to Apply for BHU Admission?
- Aspirants who want to do post graduation, may apply online through official web portal which is www.iitbhu.ac.in
- Fill up application carefully, after this step, you are short-listed, you can do post graduation for this university and you can take admission for post graduation.
Read More Updates on BHU
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Time Table|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Previous Year Paper|
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU Counselling|
Note: You can check Official Website for getting more details regarding this notification.