BHU MBA Admission
Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University is going to commence the BHU MBA Admission 2019 for the MBA-IB course. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Post-Graduate Master of Business Administration for the Academic Session 2019-21 can check the last date for the Online Registration Form from here.
For BHU MBA Admission 2019, candidates have to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT 2018). CAT Online Registration has started from 08-08-2018 and is going to continue till 19-09-2018. CAT 2018 scores will have 50% weightage in the admission process.
Highlights of this Page
BHU MBA-IB Online Registration Form
Apart from appearing in the Common Admission Test 2018, candidates also have to register at FMS, BHU through separate admission application form which will be available on the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhu.ac.in in the month of September.
Candidates can get more information about the BHU MBA Admission 2019-2021 Online Registration Form by going through this page which is well developed by expert team of recruitmentresult.com
BHU MBA Admission
BHU FMS MBA Courses
- Master of Business Administration – (MBA) – 46 seats (likely to be enhanced to 92)
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats
BHU MBA Eligibility for MBA & MBA-IB Program
BHU MBA Admission will be done on the basis of CAT 2018 scores. Candidates who belong to categories other than SC / ST have to score more than 50% marks at the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required in the CAT 2018.
Also, candidates applying for Banaras Hindu University MBA Admission should have a graduate degree under 10+2+3 Pattern, or a degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law, or a Post-graduate degree in any discipline. These qualifying degrees must be obtained from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE
BHU Application Fee:
For, BHU MBA Admission, Application fee of Rs. 1500/- for general category contenders and Rs. 800/- for reserved category have to be paid via online mode using their Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Also Check: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission Procedure:
BHU MBA Admission 2019 will be organized by the Faculty of Management Studies, BHU. Admission will be given on the basis of combined merit of the CAT of IIM, Academic Records and GD & Interview Scores.
Candidates have to appear in the CAT of corresponding admission year conducted by Indian Institute of Management. For this, candidates have to fill the CAT application form and sent to the concerned IIMs. The candidates will shortlisted for BHU admission using the CAT Score. Candidates are also required to register at FMS, BHU through separate application form. In case candidate does not appear in the CAT, Group Discussion and Interview on the scheduled date and time, he/she will be disqualified from admission.
|GD& PI at FMS BHU||30 %|
Get Best Answer: How to Get a Free College Education
Procedure to Fill BHU MBA Application Form:
Students who are want to take admission for MBA in Banaras Hindu University can apply by following some of the handy steps which will be available below:
- First of all, candidates have to log on to the official website of the Banaras Hindu University that is “www.bhu.ac.in”.
- Now hit on the “Admissions” tab available in the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, you have to press on the “Hit Here for BHUONLINE.IN (regarding application(s)/result(s) of UET/PET/SCS/RET/SET and regular exams…)” link which will re-direct you to the BHU Online Portal.
- After that, press on the “Notification for Admission to MBA/MBA (International Business) Programs” link.
- Now www.bhu.ac.in Notification will be appeared on your screen, read it completely.
- Then go back to the previous page and hit at “MBA/MBA-IB Applicant’s Login” option.
- After that, new page will be opened in front of you, you have to press on the “Register Yourself” option for BHU MBA Registration Form and fill all asked details in it.
- If you are already registered then enter your BHU Login ID and Password.
- Now candidates have to fill the BHU MBA online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and also don’t forget to take print out of application form for future use.
Apply Here: BHU MBA Admission 2019
BHU MBA Admission Dates:
|For CAT 2018|
|Registration for CAT 2018 start||08-08-2018|
|Last date of Registration for CAT||19-09-2018|
|CAT Test Dates||November 2018|
|For FMS BHU|
|Availability of Application form||September 2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled application form||November 2019|
BHU FMS MBA IB Counselling:
BHU will shortlist the candidates on merit basis of CAT Exam, Academic Record and Group Discussion & Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the BHU MBA Counselling. Candidates must bring with them all the original documents for provisional admission. Candidates who will be given the provisional admission, all their original documents will be detained in the Institute and the same will be returned after completion of admission formalities. In case two candidates have same scores in the qualifying exam, Candidate senior in age will get preference.
Check Out List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
Documents required at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- Duly signed hard copy of the admission application form (already submitted online)
- Appearing Certificate from the Head of the Institution in case, the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card/driving license / Voter’s identity card etc. with a self-attested copy of the respective document)
- Copy of GD & PI Call letter/email communication
- Self-attested copy of the CAT 2018 Score card
- Self-attested copies of Mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII and qualifying examination (year wise Mark-sheets).
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST, NC OBC).
- Self-attested copy of disability certificate (in case of Differentially abled candidates)
- A crossed Bank Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Cheque of Rs. 2000 drawn in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at Varanasi. It is to be noted that cash will not be accepted.
Candidate can get more information about BHU MBA Admission from this Official Link. If you have any doubts, query or suggestions about BHU MBA Admission, you may also leave your comment in below stated comment box. Subscribe to our free mail service to get latest news and facts directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Time Table||BHU Previous Year Paper|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Student Exam Portal Login|
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU Admission|
|Last Date For BHU Online Form||Education Loans for Students|