BHU MBA Admission
BHU MBA Admission has started now!!! Banaras Hindu University has circulated the BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Notification for the academic year of 2018-2020 to offer admission in two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course. Candidates who are willing to pursue MBA from this University they can submit their registration form now. You can check the whole MBA Program Curriculum of BHU MBA Admission 2017 from the official web portal that is www.bhu.ac.in
What You Can Get From This Page:
For this concern, candidates have to submit their application form on or before the closing date that are 22-01-2018 via online mode by using the underneath specified procedure. Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed school of learning, located in the holy city of Varanasi. Candidates can check the whole details about BHU MBA Admission 2017 by going through the direct link of notification which is given below on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU MBA Admission
BHU Courses Offered:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 46 seats (likely to be enhanced to 92)
- Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats
BHU MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders who are willing to apply for Banaras Hindu University MBA Admission, should hold bachelors degree with 10+2+3 pattern or a degree in Technology, Agriculture, Education or law, Medicine or a post graduate degree in any stream under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks from any University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE (45% for candidates from SC/ST category).
- Those candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation examination are also eligible to apply for BHU Admission.
BHU Application Fee:
An Application fee of Rs. 1500/- for general category contenders and Rs. 800/- for reserved category should be pay via online mode by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission Procedure:
- Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of CAT score, academic record and Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Admission to BHU MBA and BHU MBA IB programs is made through CAT of Indian Institute of Management. To get BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission for the academic years of 2018-2020, contenders are required to appear in CAT 2018.
|GD& PI at FMS BHU||30 %|
Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to Fill BHU MBA Application Form:
Students who are want to take admission for MBA in Banaras Hindu University can apply by following some of the handy steps which will be available below:
- First of all, candidates have to log on to the official website of the Banaras Hindu University that is “www.bhu.ac.in”.
- Now hit on the “Admissions” tab available in the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, you have to press on the “Hit Here for BHUONLINE.IN (regarding application(s)/result(s) of UET/PET/SCS/RET/SET and regular exams… )” link which will re-direct you to the BHU Online Portal.
- After that, press on the “Notification for Admission to MBA/MBA (International Business) Programs 2018-19” link.
- Now www.bhu.ac.in Notification will be appeared on your screen, read it completely.
- Then go back to the previous page and hit at “MBA/MBA-IB Applicant’s Login” option.
- After that, new page will be opened in front of you, you have to press on the “Register Yourself” option and fill all asked details in it.
- If you are already registered then enter your BHU Login ID and Password.
- Now candidates have to fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and also don’t forget to take print out of application form for future use.
Do You Know: How To Fill Online Application Form ?
BHU MBA Admission Dates:
|For CAT 2017|
|Registration for CAT 2017 start||09-08-2017|
|Last date of Registration for CAT||20-09-2017|
|CAT Test Dates||26-11-2017|
|For FMS BHU|
|Availability of Application form||10-09-2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled application form||22-11-2018|
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB Admission Counselling:
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted on merit basis of CAT Exam, Academic Record and Group Discussion & Interview will be called for BHU Counseling. Candidates are suggested to carry their all original documents and testimonials at the time of Counseling for verification.
- The candidate having secured higher marks in the qualifying examination is eligible.
- Candidate senior in age will get preference in case the mark in the qualifying examination is also equal.
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Documents required at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- Duly signed hard copy of the admission application form (already submitted online)
- Appearing Certificate from the Head of the Institution in case, the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card/driving license / Voter’s identity card etc. with a self-attested copy of the respective document)
- Copy of GD & PI Call letter/email communication
- Self-attested copy of the CAT 2017 Score card
- Self-attested copies of Mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII and qualifying examination (year wise Mark-sheets).
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST, NC OBC).
- Self-attested copy of disability certificate (in case of Differentially abled candidates)
- A crossed Bank Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Cheque of Rs. 2000 drawn in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at Varanasi. It is to be noted that cash will not be accepted.
Check Here: MBA Preparation Books List
Candidates who are looking for the detailed info regarding BHU MBA Admission 2018, they can go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Time Table||BHU Previous Year Paper|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Counselling|
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU Admission|
|Last Date For BHU Online Form||BHU Student Exam Portal Login|