BHU PET Application Form
Candidates, who want to be a part of BHU Entrance Exam, must fill BHU PET Application Form first. Banaras Hindu University is inviting Application Form from those candidates who want to take admission in the session 2018-2019. BHU is going to conduct common entrance exam for Post graduate courses. Those applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria against BHU PG Entrance Exam and want to take admission in the Banaras Hindu University may fill the BHU PET online application form before the end date. Well, candidates can check all the details regarding BHU PET Online Notification and BHU PET Application Fee from this page.
Those candidates, who want to develop their career in better field of education, must appear for BHU PET Entrance Exam. Banaras Hindu University offers various Post graduate courses to the willing candidates. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses”, “Professional Courses” and “Vocational Courses. To get more information about BHU PET Application Form 2018, you are required to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com
BHU PET Application Form
Courses Offered By Banaras Hindu University:
- M.Sc. (Geology) (under General Course)
- M.Sc. in Petroleum Geosciences (Under Special Courses of Study
- MBA in Financial Management (Under Special Courses of Study)/ MBA in Foreign Trade (Under Special Courses of Study)
- MBA in Financial Management (Risk And Insurance) (Under Special Courses of Study)
- M.A (General), LL.M.(HRDE)
- M.A (One Year) (under Special Courses of Study)
- Master of Vocation in Retail & Logistics Management
- Master of Vocation in Hospital and Tourism Management
- Master of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Students who want to take admission in Post graduation course of Banaras Hindu University should hold the graduate degree in any relevant discipline from recognized University or Institute with good academic record.
- General candidates need to submit an application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes.
- In case of Online, payment will be done through credit card/ debit card or any other payment gateway available on website.
- In case of offline payment will be done in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Candidates who want to apply against two courses under BHU PET 2017, then in that case the Entrance Test Fee for each application will be charged as per reduced rates as Rs. 200 for general candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in BHU PET Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the PET Exam.
- Separate test for each course will be executed by the Authorities of Banaras Hindu University.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
BHU PET Examination Pattern 2018:
- University will conduct two common tests for different courses through BHU PET 2018.
- The time duration for question paper will be of 2 hours.
- There will be the provision of negative marking of 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.
- In the exam, questions will be from current affairs, language comprehension, mental ability, and general awareness.
|Test Programme||Test Duration||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|M.A. in Arts||2 hours||360||120|
|M.A. in Social Sciences||2 hours||360||120|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||2 hours||360||120|
|B.Sc. In Biology||2.30 hours||450||15|
BHU PET Exam Centres 2018:
- Gorakhpur Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur
How to fill BHU PET Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Banaras Hindu University that is “www.bhuonline.in”
- Now candidates need to go to the “Downloads” section which is visible on the right side of the homepage and press on “PET Bulletin, 2018” from the list after that must read the Notification very cautiously
- Afterwards go to the previous page and hit on “Applicant’s Login” link present under “Admission Notification for under Graduate & Post Graduate Entrance Test” section
- Select “Applicant’s Login for PET” tab and open it
- After that, Fill BHU Online Application Form properly including all the essential details in prescribed manner.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, Detailed CV, Documents and certificate along with the application form and make fee payment
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
BHU PET Important Dates 2018:
|Name of the Activity||Date Assigned|
|Start date for Online Application||January 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||March 2018|
|Start date for Admit Card downloading||April 2018|
|The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||April 2018|
|BHU PET Examination||April 2018|
|Release of BHU PET Draft Answer Keys||May 2018|
|Declaration of result||May 2018|
To get more information about BHU PET Application Form 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. Dear candidates if you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On