BHU PET Application Form 2019
BHU PET Application Form is going to be released by the Banaras Hindu University in the 3rd week of January 2019. Candidates who wish to get admission in Postgraduate courses must check the Exam Date, Online Notification and Fee for BHU PET Entrance Exam from here.
BHU PET Application Form is going to be available on the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhuonline.in. Last date to fill the Online Application for the Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019 is 4th week of February 2019. Candidates must submit the BHU PET Application Form along with the application fee before last date.
BHU PET Online Application Form
Candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in BHU PET Online Notification are required to deposit BHU PET Application Form along with application fee to avoid last minute traffic of official website. Before applying, candidates must ensure PET Courses Offered by Banaras Hindu University.
Every year BHU organizes the BHU PET entrance examination to give admission in various postgraduate courses. Candidates who clear this exam will get admission in the MA, M.Sc. M.Com. MBA, LLM, courses. To acquire more details about BHU PET Application Form 2019 and BHU PG Entrance Exam Date scroll down the page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com
BHU PET Application Form
Those candidates, who want to develop their career in better field of education, must appear for BHU PET Entrance Exam. Banaras Hindu University offers various Post graduate courses to the willing candidates. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses”, “Professional Courses” and “Vocational Courses as given below.
- M.Sc. (Geology) (under General Course)
- M.Sc. in Petroleum Geosciences (Under Special Courses of Study
- MBA in Financial Management (Under Special Courses of Study)/ MBA in Foreign Trade (Under Special Courses of Study)
- MBA in Financial Management (Risk And Insurance) (Under Special Courses of Study)
- M.A (General), LL.M.(HRDE)
- M.A (One Year) (under Special Courses of Study)
- Master of Vocation in Retail & Logistics Management
- Master of Vocation in Hospital and Tourism Management
- Master of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
Check Out: BHU PET Courses Offered
BHU PET 2019 Registration Fees
While filling the BHU PET Application Form 2019, candidates have to pay the BHU PET application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit or through cash via Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank. The fees have to be paid at the end of the whole registration procedure to complete the BHU PET Application Form 2019.
|SC/ST/PC||Rs. 250 (for one course)|
Rs. 100 (for more than one course, applicable on each subsequent application after the first application)
Rs. 500(for one course)
Rs. 200 (for more than one course, applicable on each subsequent application after the first application)
How to fill BHU PET Application Form 2019?
Candidates can submit their BHU Application Form for PET 2019 by going through the below mentioned steps.
Step 1: BHU PET Notification 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Banaras Hindu University that is “www.bhuonline.in”
- Now candidates need to go to follow “POST GRADUATE” section which is visible at the middle of homepage and press on “Information Bulletin (PET-2019)” from the list after that must read the BHU PET Notification very cautiously
Step 2: BHU PET 2019 Log in
- Afterwards go to the previous page and press on “Hit here to Apply” link present under “POST GRADUATE” section.
- Now a new window will be opened with dialogue box as like below given image.
- Select “Register Yourself” if you are new users and press “Sign In” if you are existing user.
Step3: BHU PET Online Application Form 2019
- After that, Fill BHU Online Application Form properly including all the essential details in prescribed manner.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, Detailed CV, Documents and certificate along with the BHU PET Application Form 2019 and make fee payment
Step4: BHU PET 2019 Registration Fee:
- General candidates need to submit an application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes.
- In case of Online, payment will be done through credit card/ debit card or any other payment gateway available on website.
- In case of offline payment will be done in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Candidates who want to apply against two courses under BHU PET 2019, then in that case the Entrance Test Fee for each application will be charged as per reduced rates as Rs. 200 for general candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST category candidates.
Step5: Final Submission of BHU PET Application Form
- Recheck the complete form in appropriate manner.
- At last, submit the BHU PET Online Application Form 2019.
- Take a print out of BHU PET 2019 Application Form for further usage.
Specifications for photograph and signature:
|Document to be uploaded||Specifications|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
BHU PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Students who want to take admission in Post-graduation course of Banaras Hindu University should hold the graduate degree in any relevant discipline from recognized University or Institute with good academic record. For more details regarding the BHU PET Eligibility Criteria, check the below Table:
Faculty of Arts
|Should have completed theirB.A./B.A (hons.) from a recognised university and secured a minimum 50% marks|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||B.A./B.Sc./B.A. (hons.)/B.Sc. (hons.) degree from a recognised university with more than 50% marks|
|Faculty of Commerce||Candidates should have graduated with 50% as a minimum aggregate in B.Com. (hons.)/B.Com.(hons.) Financial Markets and Management|
|Institute of Science|
Should have completed B.Sc./B.Sc. (hons.) in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern and secured 50% as a minimum aggregate.
BHU PET 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in BHU PET Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the PET Exam.
- Separate test for each course will be executed by the Authorities of Banaras Hindu University.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
BHU PET Examination Pattern 2019:
- University will conduct two common tests for different courses through BHU PET 2019.
- The time duration for question paper will be of 2 hours.
- There will be the provision of Negative Marking of 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.
- In the exam, questions will be from current affairs, language comprehension, mental ability, and general awareness.
|Test Programme||Test Duration||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|M.A. in Arts||2 hours||360||120|
|M.A. in Social Sciences||2 hours||360||120|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||2 hours||360||120|
|B.Sc. In Biology||2.30 hours||450||15|
Check Also: BHU PET Syllabus
BHU PET Exam Centres 2019:
|Kochi||Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur|
Schedule of Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) – 2019
- 1st Shift Timing: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- 2nd Shift Timing: 12:00 Noon to 2:00 pm
- 3rd Shift Timing: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Check Here: BHU Previous Year Papers
BHU PET Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
|1.||Issue of official notification||Last week of December 2018|
|2.||Application form releases||Last week of December 2018|
|3.||Last date to fill application form||Second week of February 2019|
|4.||Issue of admit card||First week of May 2019 to second week of May 2019|
|5.||BHU PET for M.A., M.Sc., M.Com.||Second week of May 2019 to third week of May 2019|
Second week of June 2019 to third week of June 2019
BHU PET Exam Schedule:
To get more information about BHU PET Application Form 2019, you need to visit the Official Website. Dear candidates if you are satisfied with the above stated information of BHU PET Application Form then you can bookmark this page. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On