BHU PET Application Form
Banaras Hindu University invites BHU PET Application Form from those candidates who want to take admission in the Session 2017-2018. Banaras Hindu University is going to conduct common entrance exam from 16-05-2017 to 30-05-2017 for Post graduate courses. Those aspirants who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria against PG Entrance Exam and want to take admission in the university may fill the BHU PET online application form before the end date that is “04-03-2017”.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants can read entire page to grasp complete info regarding BHU PET Exam which is given by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Banaras Hindu University offers various Post graduate courses for the candidates who want to develop their career in the better field of education. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses”, “Professional Courses” and “Vocational Courses. Aspirants can avail the opportunity by appearing in the BHU PET Exam simply by following the below stated procedure.
BHU PET Application Form
Courses Offered By Banaras Hindu University:
- Sc. (Geology) (under General Course)
- Sc. in Petroleum Geosciences (Under Special Courses of Study
- MBA in Financial Management (Under Special Courses of Study)/ MBA in Foreign Trade (Under Special Courses of Study)
- MBA in Financial Management (Risk And Insurance) (Under Special Courses of Study)
- M. (General), LL.M.(HRDE)
- M. (One Year) (under Special Courses of Study)
- Master of Vocation in Retail & Logistics Management
- Master of Vocation in Hospital and Tourism Management
- Master of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
BHU PET Exam Notification: Official Notice
Students who want to take admission in Post graduation course of Banaras Hindu University should hold the graduate degree in any relevant discipline from recognized University or Institute with good academic record.
- General candidates need to submit an application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes.
- In case of Online, payment will be done through credit card/ debit card or any other payment gateway available on website.
- In case of offline payment will be done in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Candidates who want to apply against two courses under BHU PET 2017, then in that case the Entrance Test Fee for each application will be charged as per reduced rates as Rs. 200 for general candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in BHU PET Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the PET Exam.
- Separate test for each course will be executed by the Authorities of Banaras Hindu University.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- 120 minutes will be given as the Total Duration for the exam.
- Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Objective Type Question will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Zero mark will be awarded for blank question.
- Negative marking will be done as one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
BHU PET Exam Centres:
- Gorakhpur Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur
Process to fill BHU PET Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Banaras Hindu University that is “www.bhuonline.in”.
- Now candidates need to go to the “Downloads” section provided on the right side of the homepage and press on “PET Bulletin, 2017” from the list.
- Must read the Notification very carefully.
- Go to the previous page and hit on “Applicant’s Login” link present under “ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR UNDER GRADUATE & POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST” section.
- Choose “Applicant’s Login for PET” tab and open it.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form correctly including all the essential details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, Detailed CV, Documents and certificate along with the application form.
- Make Payment.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
BHU PET Exam Schedule:
- 1st Meeting: 08.00 a.m. onwards
- 2nd Meeting: 12.00 noon onwards
- 3rd Meeting: 04.00 p.m. onwards.
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
|BHU PET 2017 application form is available from||02nd February 2017|
|Closing Date for BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2017||04/03/ 2017|
|BHU PET Admit Card Download||April 2017|
|BHU Entrance Exam Date 2017||16/05/2017 to 30/05/2017|
|BHU Answer Key Released||First week of June 2017|
|BHU PET 2017 Result will be announced||June 2017, third/ fourth week|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants who want to get the further details about BHU PET Application Form 2017 must check above stated Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On